Chapter 9

Tell Me Why?

Jessica P.O.V

Well now i can say that my life is complete. Kira-Oppa is gonna be my husband and i didn't leave the group. Fans seems to be accepting Kira-Oppa as my husband. I'm so relief that they accepted him. So here we are, we all at the airport. Me and the members are going to China while Oppa and Krystal are going to US.

Oppa have to take the exams while Krystal will visit Mom and Dad then after this fanmeeting i will visit both Mom and Dad and Oppa's parent too. "Hey Sica you must be happy right?" Tiffany said to me. "Yes Tiff. I'm very happy that Kira-Oppa feels the same way about me." I said then i look at Kira-Oppa and Krystal. They both were buying a ticket to US while our manager buy a ticket to China for out fanmeeting.

I saw that Oppa was smiling at me and i smile back at him. "Ok girls. I got the ticket now." The Manager said. "Okay. Thanks Oppa." Taeyeon said. "No problem now that Jessica is not leaving i'm quiet happy now and i have to say thanks to your husband Jessica." The Manager said teasingly. I quickly blushed. I haven't get used to that. "Hey you okay Sica?" Someone asks. I look up and saw Kira-Oppa looking at me worried. "It's nothing Oppa." I said while smiling.

"Okay if something wrong quickly call me okay" Oppa said. I just nod at him. "Oppa!! Let's go our flight is in 30 minutes." Soojung said. "Okay!! I'm coming!!" Oppa said. "Okay this is it. I see you when you done with your fanmeet okay. Don't forget to tell your workers that i will take over when you gone okay." Oppa said. "Oppa i already done that and they happy that you will take care of it while i'm on SNSD activities." I said.

"Okay. Well see you at US okay. I love you" Oppa said. "I love you too Oppa." I said. Then Kira-Oppa kiss me. I will never get tired of that. "Ok i gotta go before Soojung keep whining." Oppa said. I just laughed with the other members. "Okay Bye Oppa!!" I said. "Bye Princess. Oh and my dear little sister please come to US after your fanmeet okay i will cook my little sistet favorite food." Oppa said.

"Yayyy!!!! Oppa will cook dinner for us!!!" All the members said. I sigh. They still have their childish attitude when there was Kira-Oppa. I saw Oppa and Krystal already heading to their flight. I can't wait till the fanmeet is over. "Okay girls. Let's go or our flight will leave us." The Manager said. "Nae!!" All the members said.

A/N Hey Guys And Girls. Sorry For The Late Update. Been Busy Since I Finish My Finals. Looking For Job And Which Collage Is The Best For Me. I'm Sorry If This Chapter Is Short. I Don't Have Much Free Time Now. But I Will Try To Find Free Time To Update This.

And Have You All Heard?? Jessica Is Coming To Malaysia This December 4 Till December 14. Ahhhh I Can't Wait To See Her In Person. Also I Wanna Say Thanks To My New Subscribers. Thank You For Reading This Story. I Will Try To Update When I Have Free Time.

Okay Kira Signing Off