Caught

Someone Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was in the middle of summer. Luhan and Sehun wanted to spend some time outdoors because the day was too good to pass up and stay indoors. And also, they wanted to spend some time with Kyungmi and Chanyeol who has been staying indoors this whole time.

“I gotta say Kyungmi, I’m really glad you guys agreed to go with us,” Luhan smiled when they entered the girl’s room together. “What are you even doing here all this time?”

“It’s nice to go out once in a while,” Kyungmi blushed. “Believe it or not, we’re not doing anything but talk,”

“Really?” Luhan raised one of her eyebrows.

“Okay, maybe we had a couple of making out sessions, but that’s about it,” Kyungmi’s face got redder.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Chanyeol is good for you! Everyone can see that he’s bringing you back plus he’s one fine specimen. Why wouldn’t you want to have with him?!”

“It’s not that I don’t want to! Believe me, I do. They way he kisses me, the way it feels when he touches me, just thinking about it makes me shiver,” Kyungmi sighed dreamily. “I want to do it with him, but you know he has a very gorgeous girlfriend and I’m still in love with Taehyung,”
“You have feelings for Chanyeol,” Luhan stated the obvious.

“But I can’t Luhan! It’s too complicated!” Kyungmi lowered her head, feeling guilty.

“You don’t have to feel guilty,” Luhan offered her comfort and held her hand tightly. “People’s feelings are very unpredictable. You know that whatever makes you happy, as long as it’ll be good for you, you have my full support,”

 

Sehun and Chanyeol were already at the garage, waiting for the two girls to finish preparing.

“Sooooo… have you guys done it yet?” Sehun grinned mischievously at Chanyeol.

“You little rascal,” Chanyeol hit Sehun’s stomach. “And no, we didn’t,”

“What are you guys doing?” Kyungmi called out.

“Xiao Lu, Chanyeol hit me!” Sehun engulfed his girlfriend in a hug.

Chanyeol put one arm around Kyungmi’s shoulders. “This little kid was asking me if we had already,” Kyungmi giggled.

“I’ll tell you later,” Luhan winked at Sehun.

“Lulu!” Kyungmi whined. “Traitor,” she stuck her tongue out at her best friend.

“Come on, we’ll be late. There will be a lot of people at the amusement park if we don’t leave right away,” Sehun laughed and pulled Luhan to his car.

 

Kyungmi got a ride at Chanyeol’s car. Things began to feel awkward since Sehun asked the “did you have yet?” question.

“Kyungmi, I don’t want you to think that I didn’t want to do it with you…” Chanyeol started as they got out of Kyungmi’s garage.

Kyungmi put her hand above Chanyeol’s. “I know. It’s me that’s having second thoughts about it,” she smiled.

“But why? I told you, I would put everyone behind you. You’re my only priority,”

“I know and for that, I am really really grateful, but there are just so many people involved. We can’t be happy without hurting someone else. We don’t even have feelings for each other,” Kyungmi lied, biting her lip. “You’ll be cheating on Yumi. I don’t want to destroy your beautiful relationship,”

“But Kyungmi…” Kyungmi covered Chanyeol’s mouth with her hand before he could continue talking.

“I love what we have right now,” the girl pecked Chanyeol’s right cheek. “Right now, I want to have fun with you at the amusement park, together with my best friend and her adorable boyfriend,”

Chanyeol laughed at Kyungmi’s enthusiasm. “Yes ma’am,”

 

The couples have arrived at the park by 10 am. Contrary to what Sehun thought, there are only a few people at the park. Luhan and Kyungmi were grinning ear to ear, knowing that they can nearly have the park all to themselves. But their happiness was suddenly short-lived.

“Kyungmi? Is that you? OMG, it is you!” Joohee was waving one arm up in the air while the other was around Taehyung’s arm.

“!” Kyungmi cursed silently, hiding behind Chanyeol.

“We’re feeling bored so we decided to have a double date today,” Sehun answered in monotone.

“Double date? I get you and Luhan but don’t you have a girlfriend already Chanyeol?” Taehyung asked his voice arctic.

“I believe that what I do with my friends are none of your business Taehyung,” Chanyeol answered in the same coldness.

“Well, we’re all here now, so, why don’t we have fun together?” Joohee suggested, an evil grin plastered on her face.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. We don’t want to disturb you guys,” Luhan forced out a smile.

“That’s nonsense! Let’s go!” Joohee pulled Taehyung at the entrance ticket booth.

“Sehun, you guys go on ahead. I need to talk to Kyungmi privately,” Sehun nodded, and together with Luhan, he followed Joohee and Taehyung to buy their tickets.

Chanyeol turned around and hugged Kyungmi. “Don’t forget what I always tell you. Don’t be afraid,”

“Please, don’t let go of my hand,” Kyungmi plead, grabbing tightly Chanyeol’s shirt.

“Never,” Chanyeol kissed Kyungmi’s hair.

 

Chanyeol and Kyungmi stayed oblivious of the pair of eyes filled with anger watching them as they went to buy their entrance tickets.

“Taehyung, are you okay?” Joohee asked.

“I’m fine,” Taehyung gritted his teeth.

 

Luhan called Kyungmi to ride the merry-go-round. Sehun stood next to Luhan’s horse and Chanyeol did the same to Kyungmi, Joohee also rode the ride but Taehyung didn’t go inside with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter