Punishment

Someone Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungmi’s grip on her phone was so tight that her knuckles turned white. She knew that Taehyung saw her walk away with Chanyeol even though she didn’t see him. Could that be it? No. that was impossible. How could Taehyung get angry at her just because she was with Chanyeol?

“Are you okay Kyungmi?” Chanyeol asked as he approached Kyungmi’s desk when the final bell rang.

“Huh?” Kyungmi jumped. “Oh… uhm… yeah. Come on, I’ll drive you home,” she walked as fast as she could towards her car.

 

Chanyeol noticed that there was something wrong with Kyungmi. He wants to know what it is but he knows that he has to let Kyungmi to open up herself.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Chanyeol asked again when they have reached his house.

Kyungmi didn’t answer right away but time was already ticking away. “Chanyeol,” she took his hand. Kyungmi’s hands were shaking; the boy immediately knew that she was afraid of something.

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol said softly.

“I… I can’t tell you right now,” Kyungmi lowered her head. “Can you… just… kiss me?” when she looked at him, her eyes were pleading, in need of something only Chanyeol can give.

Chanyeol gave her a reassuring smile. With his free hand, he caressed the girl’s face softly as Kyungmi leaned in on his touch. “Whatever it is that you’re scared of, I want you to know that I’ll always be here for you, no matter what,” Chanyeol made their foreheads touch as Kyungmi closed her eyes. “I’ll kiss your fears and sadness away,”

 

This kiss was a little different from their fist time. Because they both know that neither of them will push away, they didn’t still for long. There was a sudden urgency in Kyungmi’s kisses. It was like she was looking for a safe haven in Chanyeol. The boy kissed her with the same intensity, reassuring once again that she will always be his equal and more.

“Thank you,” Kyungmi breathed as she pulled away.

“Are you feeling better?”

“A little,” the girl smiled.

“Do you want me to come over tonight?”

Kyungmi shook her head. “I’ll be fine,”

 

Chanyeol got out of Kyungmi’s car. It was already half-past four when she looked at the dash clock. . She was expected to be at Taehyung’s house at that moment. It was already five o’clock when she arrived. Kyungmi was scared less. Taehyung can be quite scary when he’s angry.

“Straight to my room Kyungmi. I expect you to be when I get there,” Taehyung said. His voice was too calm and made Kyungmi more afraid of what was to come.

 

Kyungmi nodded and walked faster than ever to Taehyung’s room. She was shaking badly. The girl was having a hard time ing her blouse because of the inability of her fingers to stop shivering. When she was finally out of her top, she ped her skirt and let it fall on her feet. She stood in front of Taehyung’s bed wearing nothing but her underwear.

“I thought I told you to get ?” Taehyung came up from behind. He unclasped Kyungmi’s bra and it followed the rest of her clothes. He engulfed Kyungmi in a hug, the girl turned around and she found out that Taehyung was already half-.

“How do you want me to be?” she whispered. This was what she hated the most, even though she doesn’t want to, Taehyung could turn her on just by the touch of his fingers.

“As as this,” Taehyung pushed Kyungmi’s underwear downwards to join the other pieces of clothing.

“Why are mad, Taehyung?”

“Hmmm…” Taehyung hummed, palming and kneading her s, and playing with her s.”Tell me who does this belong to?”Kyungmi groaned as an answer. “Wrong answer,”

 

Taehyung made Kyungmi turn around to face him and then pushed her onto the bed. Out of one of his back pockets, he pulled out a piece of bandana. While Kyungmi was still lying on the bed, Taehyung got on top of her and straddled her. He used the bandana to tie the girl’s hands together on one end and the other end was tied on the bed’s headboard.

“What are you trying to do Taehyung?” Kyungmi’s eyes widened with fear

“Teaching you a lesson,” Taehyung said as he started kissing Kyungmi’s neck. The girl wanted to run her finger through the boy’s hair but it was impossible in her current position.

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” Kyungmi moaned as Taehyung cupped her .

“You did,” Taehyung growled. He moved his lips to her ear as he inserted one finger inside Kyungmi. “You know I’m selfish,” he added another finger. Kyungmi moaned over and over again as Taehyung’s fingers expertly brings her closer to her . “Don’t you ing dare to , Kyungmi. This is what you get for sharing what’s mine.”

“We’re not doing anything!”Kyungmi breathed. Taehyung pulled out his fingers just as Kyungmi was about to let go. “No!”

“This is your punishment for letting other guys touch you,” Taehyung looked at Kyungmi’s flushed face. “What were you doing with him?”

“Nothing,” Kyungmi felt weak all of a sudden. “He’s just a friend,” she whispered.

“I don’t want to see you near him again. Do you understand?” Kyungmi nodded, her body begging for release.

 

Taehyung repeated his punishment on Kyungmi over and over again, depriving her just when she was about to let go, causing the feeling to be more intense than before.

“Please… Taehyung… I can’t… take it… anymore,” Kyungmi plead, her eyes slowly filling with tears.

“That’s enough for today. You can go now,” Taehyung loosened the bandana around Kyungmi’s hands and got up. “I want you to remember this feeling next time you hang out with Chanyeol,” his voice laced with hate.

 

Kyungmi got up and put on her clothes. She walked out the apartment slowly due to her weakened legs. She wanted to cry but… not here… and… not now.

“I’ll be going now. Goodbye,” Kyungmi murmured and sped off through the night.

 

Kyungmi didn’t want to go home yet, at least just for tonight. She didn’t want to disturb Luhan and Sehun. There’s only one place he would want to be right now and Taehyung would surely kill her if he finds out. Before she could change her mind, Kyungmi drove to Chanyeol's house.

“Chanyeol?” Kyungmi called as she rang the doorbell.

“Kyungmi?! What are you doing here?” Chanyeol exclaimed. He was topless and was only in pyjamas that hung low on his hips. This view of Chanyeol looking so hot, didn’t help Kyungmi’s already state at all.

“Can I stay for the night?” Kyungmi’s voice came out hoarse due to her unbidden tears.

“Yeah sure. Come in,” Chanyeol led Kyungmi to his bedroom. “I’ll get the water running so you can take a bath,”

 

Chanyeol put on a white wife beater and headed to his bathroom. Kyungmi put down her bag and sent a text to her brother, Luhan and Sehun.

 

To: Kai, Luhan, Sehun

From: Kyungmi

 

“I’m staying over at Chanyeol’s house tonight. Please do not worry about me. I am perfectly fine.  I’ll see you guys tomorrow okay?”

 

Almost in an instant, she got a reply from the Line app from everyone.

Kai: Do you want me to bring you a couple of clothes along with uniform?

Kyungmi: I would appreciate it very much. Thank you so much big brother.

Luhan: Please tell me what’s wrong. Even if you said not to worry, I’m still worried about you. I’m your best friend too Kyungmi. Please don’t make me a bad friend.

Kyungmi: I’m sorry Lulu. Please don’t think that way. I just didn’t want to disturb you and Sehun. I’m very sorry. I promise to tell you when I am ready.

Sehun: Do you at least want us to bring you something?

Kyungmi: I’ll be fine. Chanyeol’s got it covered. You guys have a good night. Bye.

 

Chanyeol was done filling his tub with lukewarm water and returned to his room. He took a good look at Kyungmi from afar. Her skin looked so flushed and her knees wouldn’t stop shaking. He didn’t know why Kyungmi was like that and he feels helpless not knowing what to do.

“Are you sure you’re okay Kyungmi?” Chanyeol furrowed his brows

“I’m fine. I just feel weak for some reason,” Kyungmi smiled.

“Come on,” Chanyeol held out his hand. “I’ll help you get inside,” Kyungmi took his hand. “You feel hot. I think you’re going down with a fever Kyungmi,”

“No,” Kyungmi shook her head. “It’s from… something else,” the girl didn’t let go of Chanyeol’s hand when they reached the bathroom. “I’m not implying anything but can you stay with me?”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “Uhm... Are you sure?” the girl nodded. “I’ll just turn around then,”

 

Kyungmi got out of her own clothes and went into the tub. It was a capsule-shaped tub filled with water and mint-like smell soap suds.

“You can look at me, you know? The bubbles wouldn’t let you see anything,” Kyungmi called. Chanyeol turned around, and true enough, all he could see is Kyungmi’s face up to bared shoulders and a hint of her cleavage, the rest is covered up in bubbles.

 

At first, no one said anything, but the silence was disrupted when Kyungmi started to sob uncontrollably.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Chanyeol approached the girl.

“I can’t take it anymore. It’s too much. Chanyeol, please help me,” Kyungmi begged, her eyes filled with tears.

“What is it? Tell me, what do you want me to do?”

“Help me. I need to release, the feeling is too much,” Kyungmi reached for Chanyeol’s hand and guided it to her .

“Kyungmi, what are you doing?!” Chanyeol tried to take out his hand but Kyungmi wouldn’t let him.

“Please,” Kyungmi cried.

 

Chanyeol instantly knew why Kyungmi came in flushed and shaking badly. She was deprived. She was deprived in the cruellest way a girl can be deprived but by whom? Taking pity, he slowly inserted two fingers inside Kyungmi. The girl moaned as the boy’s pace started off slow. After a while, he added another finger.

“Ah!” Kyungmi groaned as Chanyeol hit her most sensitive spot. “There. Faster Chanyeol-ah,” she breathed and he did so. Chanyeol continued moving his finger skilfully. Guessing she will , from the way her walls was tightening around his fingers, he moved faster. He saw Kyungmi covering when she finally got her release with a silent scream.

 

Kyungmi was left weak and could barely move by herself. Taehyung’s punishment took its toll on the girl’s body. Chanyeol removed the water from the tub and tried not to take Kyungmi right then and there as he opened the shower, helping Kyungmi to remove the soap suds from her body. was already throbbing hard at the sight of Kyungmi’s perfect body but she was more important than his lustful desires. He wrapped Kyungmi up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter