Introduce

Black Tie

 

I am truly sorry because I was extremely late to update this story >__<,
well, I'm really2 sorry 'bout it. but please understand me, because I'm too busy with my school activities lately.

as an apology I made this chapter longer. I made 6 pages at once + _ +,

I hope you like it!
annyeong ~

 

 


 

Chapter 2 : Introduce

 

                            He sat casually on his desk. He put one leg over the other. A short cigarette has been sandwiched between his two fingers . It's smoke filled around the room which still looks pretty great. He wore a black jacket, looked fashionable as ever. His black hair looks messier than ever. His sharp eyes moved to look at the people passed in front of the window. No, in front of the building which visible from the window. As usual.

                           He had smoked his cigarette again before he could hear the sound of the open door. He turned to see a man aged forty-year entry with a black suit and a map in his hand. The old man walked in, letting a few strands of his gray hair falling over the top of his temple. The young man blowing a smoke from his mouth to the older man's face. The poor man coughed, but then confirmed his position again, standing upright.

         Choi Seung Hyun laughed before he lowered one of his legs onto the floor, "so?".

"One of their members knew about one of our hiding place", the old man spoke with the position of his body that never changes, upright stance.

"Who?", Seunghyun lift one corner of his eyebrow.

"General Lee Tae Min from the Seoul center police "

                    Seunghyun his cigarette again, letting the sweet taste of it running into his tongue, tickled it. He then jumped from the table to the floor, walked to open a drawer in his desk. Taking a black gun from inside, then threw it to the old man before him. He then caught the gun with reflex.

"Chung Seung-youn", Seunghyun bitting his cigarette between his pale lips. He put his hands into his pockets. "You know what you should do , don't you?".

"Yes chairman".

"Then get out of here. And I do not want that something like this happens again, " he said with cigarettes smoke that came out between his open lips.

"Well, I understand", then the old man who named Seung-youn was bowing before with a long step out of the room.

                  Dark-haired man looked at the door began to close, then he walked back to the big window in front of him. Saw few people who looked so busy, ran here and there. He then threw his cigarette to the floor, stepped on it to shreds. A grin emerged from his pale lips.

"Heh ... seems more interesting ..."


 

                             WHITE ACADEMY looks more noisy today. All students seen milling around, chatting with the same topic. Only visible from one to five people who do not care. A long black-haired girl with a backpack that wrapped around one of her shoulder came in. Her lips were pink and small movings because chewing a gum. Her eyes were began moved to any direction, looked at the expression of everyone who seen talked about something serious.

"Park Bom unnie!", She turned around only to see a girl with short hair and round face which called her from one corner of the classroom. She had brown hair and somewhat chubby cheeks. Minzy.

                       Park Bom smiled before casually walked to her. Putting her backpack on a table next to her. "I told you not to call me 'unnie'. I was quite uncomfortable to hear it ", she complained.

"ndae?", Minzy asked just to get a light blow on her forehead. "Auch!".

"We are in same level. I don't like if you calls me unnie you know. Especially considering we are in one room too ", Park Bom pursed before grinned widely and then sat on her chair.

"Where's Dara unnie?", Minzy asked.

"Yeah, as you know. last night she spent so much time to make an new discoveries. At least today she would be late a little ", Bom put her hands behind her head. Her attention moved to a long-haired blonde girl ran quickly towards them. Her hair was jumping up and down in tandem with her feet.

"Bommie! Minzy-ah! ", Chaerin relaxed her breath for a moment before sitting in front of Park Bom. Stared at them both in serious looked, "you've heard the gossip?", she said.

"Gossip?", Minzy frowned.

"No, we haven't. duh, is there something going on?. No wonder I thought there was something wrong, "Bom raised one eyebrow, mouth still chewing the gum.

"I do not know this news is true or not. But what I heard-"

"What?", Park Bom cutted it.

"just Hear me first!. I heard Gen. Chung Seung Youn killed ", whatever it was, but the word was said by Chaerin managed to make the eyes and mouth of Minzy shaped 'O' and made Park Bom choked on her bubble gum. She then coughed and tried desperately to remove a gum that came into . It took about five minutes, - of course with the help of Minzy and Chaerin- to remove the bubble gum. Minzy gave her a bottle of mineral water. Make her feel better.

"are you kidding me?", That's when the first said of bom when she recovered from the shock. Her eyes were round as if in disbelief. "When?".

"I heard last night when he was on duty", Chaerin tried to contain her emotions. "And I knew the 'black tie' peoples who killed him".

                        Park Bom felt her face turning pale, she drank mineral water in the bottle once more to soothe her feelings. She then took a deep breath before sighing, "them again".

"Yes, they"

"They deserved to be killed", the three girl almost jumped because of shocked when they realized that Sandara Park was sitting beside Chaerin, exactly in front of Minzy.

"Since when unnie here!?", Chaerin shocked.

"About thirty seconds ago", Dara grinnned. She wore a long white shirt with a vest tartan. Her hair tied up high above, light brown hair color matched with tight jeans she was wearing.

"Oh, you guys should see this", she said when putting a watch on the table. That's a black white watches, has a  large oval screen.

"What is it?"

"My Newest discovery", Sandara Park smiled with pride. "Mindly Watch. The watch with many functions. Look. ", she pressed a red button one at one side of the watches, then it turned into a transparent glass screen. Screen with a small box and the word 'examination' on the middle. Then Dara emphasized one of her finger above the surface, made the watches screen flickered a few times. When she could feel the vibration, she raised her index finger, and that's when it says 'access is received'. And the emergence of menu on it.

"Woah", Chaerin murmured in awe.

"What can we do with it?", Park Bom asked with a little curious, she even leaned a little closer to be able to see the sophistication of the watch clearly.

"so much, like the track the whereabouts of the person, a flashlight, hidden camera, voice recorder, send message-"

"Heh!", Park Bom smirked. "Send a message?. Do not make me laugh! ".

                         Dara smirked slightly as she tapped the screen a few times at her watch. A few seconds later, Park Bom's handphone rang. She quickly issued her handphone from the bag and found 36 751 code on the screen. With the same text as what she was talking about  'sending a message?. Do not make me laugh! '.

"H-heh?", Bom surprised, glared at her handphone screen.

                         Sandara park cleared softly, "so the bottom line, these watches can convert voice signals into text signal. Then transmitted in the form of a message ". The explanation was interrupted when a middle-aged man entered with his white shirt. Everyone who was talking about the 'rumour' started back to their chair respectively.

"Good morning all", koo Bon Joon greeted, one of the teachers there. Her hair still looks black, but small wrinkles have appeared on his face specifically.

"Morning sir!"

 

And all the lessons started .....


 

"Alone?", Park bom turned to see a sweet-faced man walking closer. She was pensive on the sidelines of the river not far from the academy. Thought about something. She like to be alone even though she knew she would have met him, a year younger man than her. The man with the stature that has always attracted the attention of every person -especially women-.

            Kwon Jiyong, with dark orange hair is a mess. Branded a red jacket, tight jeans, fashionable, and the crucifix hanging from his neck. Park Bom gave him a small smile before greeting him. "annyeong Kwon Jiyong-sshi".

"Annyeong", Jiyong smiled a little. "So, may I sit here?", He asked politely.

            Park Bom chuckled, "of course. Why not? ". After she said that, Jiyong sat right beside her. Exactly at one of the big rock that looks pretty clean with no moss on there.

"I know what you're thinking here noona," Jiyong said.

       Park Bom's smile faded,

"Ung".

"Do not like that unnie. smile "

"How can I be smiling Jiyong-sshi?", she turned, looked at the man next to them. " ' that's Organization ' again and they were killing people again. And you know who was killed?. General Seung- "

"Ssht ...", Jiyong putting his finger in front of the lip of bom, forcing it to shut, stop her from saying more than that. "I know. There is no point talking about people who have died ".

                 She looked at Jiyong's eyes before take a deep breath and her eyes back to see at the sea again. They were silent for a moment. Then she opened to say something, but not so and closed it again. Jiyong also did not bother to ask what she wanted to say was because he believed park bom may feel now isn't the right time to say.

"Want to see something cool?", Jiyong said.

           Park Bom looked at him, "what it is?".

"Today, Seungri succeeded in making the electric guitar. He also managed to create a cool music instrument. Want to see it? ", Jiyong asked again, he rose to positions of sitting and then reached out to her.

"Of course!", Park Bom smiled broadly before receiving a helping hand up and risen to positions. And then they were gone from there.


 

                     White Academy is the best spy school in Korea, the order of the world's third best. This Academy only accepts people who have the advantage to be a spy or secret agent. But they also have to be smart, intelligent, and trustworthy. The Academy is also somewhat hidden, not many people know about the existence of this academy. Not because the academy does not have a name, but the academy did intentionally conceal its identity. Since most tasks that serve as practice exercises for this academy is to catch the criminals, so as much as possible in order to cover up the existence of the academy is not known by the criminals.

                       The Academy itself has about 100-250 extra students/year. And that's up to all corners of Korea sought. And the academy is divided into 4 levels. Yunior, Junior, Senior, and Before Master . Junior to beginner and need a lesson the most basic, Yunior for understanding short about spy and Practice brief with the level of C+ , Senior for further understanding, discovery and practice the level of B+, while Before Master trained to practice the level of A +, even some of the students 'Before Master' was sent to abroad were invited to take the test to be FBI agents.

                        The Academy also has about 900 rooms, 460 of them are belong to female students and the rest to the men. Each room has facilities for 3 to 4 people. And here also there is a ban on men and women, in particular regarding the room. Boys Room placed very far away from girls room. In addition, CCTV cameras are also placed elsewhere to reduce the possibility of a breach between the students themselves.

                         Practice for each level is done once a month. And will take approximately one week to complete. If each team managed to do it, then they will get paid from the Korean police. And the pay depends on the degree of difficulty.

                         Park Bom, Dara, Chaerin, and Minzy at Senior level, whereas Kwon Jiyong at Before Master level. Although Kwon Jiyong is younger than Park Bom, but he has a very high level of intelligence. He even skip directly of Senior level to the Master Before.

                          But the most important among all is ..... This academy is not allowed to charge. So there is no distinction between rich and poor, because everyone is considered equal or equivalent.

"Ahhh ..... I seems to be stronger, happier~ ", Park Bom stretched before jumping onto a mattress. She has been wore pink pajamas.

"Hey, what things happen?", Chaerin tapped some white powder to her face while facing the glass powder.

"Seungri showed me his music that could make all the people who heard that excited. Next time you have to hear it, especially you Minzy ", bom winked At Minzy's face, her face flushed because of shame.

"Unnie! Do not tease me! "

                    Suddenly, Dara threw her pillow to Minzy's face, a black circle appears around her eyes. She looked at Minzy to Park Bom,  then looked at Minzy again.

"Aish", she began to murmur. "Can not you guys shut up?. I'm trying to sleep. Do you not realize that last night I almost didn't sleep?. I need enough time off to make three to four Mindly watches for you guys you know. Aish, I even felt too kind because I have to create one for you guys too. I even had time to think-"

                     Sandara Park still talk too long to be heard, so the three decided to go to their beds each and covered themselves with their blankets. They started pretending to be asleep, even though they knew Dara successfully realized their pretended that because she was still chattering about her thoughts.

 



 

Woah, Sandara sooo smart and genius O_O.

thanks for reading btw.