First Day

Black Tie

 

as I promised earlier, this week I uploaded some of the chapter, and this is the last chapter that I upload. tomorrow I've start to studying for the exam. and maybe during one week or even two weeks I will not able to upload or update this story :'(

so, here we go ~



 

                        Park Bom looked at a mirror in front of her, staring at her reflection, she was wearing a black tanktop, long jeans, her black hair tied as high as possible. A red headphones seems around her neck. A red Mndly Watch which Dara has given to her she used it tightly on her left wrist.

                        Bom took her mother's last gift, a pendant necklace from the table, kissed it lightly before wearing it around her neck.

"Bommiee come on let's go ~", Minzy's voice called out her name.

"Nee Minzy-ah! Comiiing ~ "

                                About thirty minutes later they arrived at the Shinkoshi Exhibition Building. After parking the Dr.Chi's black car, four of them get out from in and ambled toward the entrance.

"Why on the first day of the investigation Dr. Chi didn't participate? Where is he? ", Sandara Park said. She was wearing a yellow light jacket and tight jeans. With clothes that making her looked more thin than ever. She also wore a small backpack brown, yellow Headphone and Hat that almost covering her eyes. Don't forget about the silvery black Mindly Watch on her right wrist.

"He told me if he had business today, he apologized. But Dr. Chi said he would always to call us ", Chaerin answered. she wore white High Heels with cream-colored dress that looked casually. Very well with her ​​blond hair. she also wore a headphones and her blue Mindly Watch .

                               Minzy glanced at Park Bom who looks tense, she (Minzy) now wore a short white shirt, black jeans, a Purple Mindly Watch on her wrist and Purple headphones arround her neck, "unnie, kaencana?", she gently patted Bom's shoulder, making the black-haired girl showed a little jolt.

"Ah!? Uh ... ne, kaencana. So, let's go inside ", bom began to walking, unaware of her three friends that looked worried at her.

                               After entered into the building, they were accosted by a policeman. They bowed to each other. The old man has a height and upright body, he introduced himself. Lee Bon JII. The man showed them around the exhibit hall for a while before getting them to sit at one table in the cafeteria.

"So the incident happened during the day?", Chaerin asked, a small notebook on her hand.

         Police Lee nodded,

"Yes"

"Woah, they are really very brave", Sandara Park chuckled.

"how about their, how many people?", Chaerin asked again.

"About five to six people. Even they didn't try to cover their faces. They only wore black glasses and showed their ' ​​Black Tie'  suits proudly"

               This time everyone but  Park Bom chuckled, Bom was silent while occasionally sipping a cold cappuccino nearby. Listening the conversation, spies instinct  began to emerge.

"Whether there was loss of life?. Any word if there is a murder there? ", she began to ask.

"Uhuh. About three people were killed because they were shot in their head ", the police response sucess to make Park Bom growled. 'They really are not human!'.

"What the expected losses from the theft?", Bom asked.

"About two to three million dollars"

" are there have CCTV cameras or anything that catches their movement?. What about the witnesses, whether they were all had questioned about this incident? "

"Woah, bom-ah spies character began to appear~", Sandara Park joked,

       And Park Bom glanced at her sharply.

       Sandara Park quieted again.

"There are several CCTV cameras capture their images, but somehow they face simply cannot be predicted, all the witnesses we have questioned, we have all of those Data. Do you guys want to see it? ", Police  Lee asked, the fourth woman in front of him nodded.

"Then come with me to the data's room, all the data we store there safely," he said as he rose to positions of standing.

"in this building?", Minzy said.

                                     Police Lee nodded and started to turned arround and walked. The four females stood up and followed him from behind. When Just wanted to get out of the cafeteria, something attracted the attention of Park Bom who was accidentally seen from the corner of her eye.

    'Hooo .... grilled Corn! ', Somehow, Park Bom grinned. She could feel a musical performance in her stomach.

                                    Park Bom turned from the door to a place that sells grilled corn. Didn't care about the five peoples who went out without her. She trotted toward an old man dressed in white who seen grilling a corn.

"Excuse me sir, grilled corn one please!", She asked cheerfully after arriving there.

"Okay", the old man began to take a corn and put it on the grilled plate. Park Bom her lips, to hold saliva in order to remain in the mouth. She then sat down on the only empty seat. A seat that facing a stand that selling a wide range of fruits.

                                     Bom with innocent expression and seems -either since when- happy started to humming. Stared a moment at her corn that still be grilling. the delicious aroma of the corn making her couldn't wait to eat it.

"can I get a bundle of banana?", the deep voice of someone making Park Bom turned to look at him. A man wore a black suit was standing in front of the sellers of fruit before her. The man's body is very high, he has black hair with bangs that fall and almost covered most of his eyes.

                                      Perhaps because he felt someone watching him, he glanced toward Park Bom. At the time she could see him has a sharp eyes and thick eyebrows. Park Bom almost mesmerized by his eyes if the grilled corn sellers didn't call her. "Miss ... Your corn is ready! "

"Ah!. Oh. Well thank you sir! ", Park Bom stood up quickly and approached the grilled corn that has been warmed up. She put her hand into her pocket to take a few money before receiving the grilled corn with a big smile. "Thank you sir!"

                                       Park Bom turned around to find the man in the black jacket was not there anymore, there, the place that he stood before. She tilted her head slightly before felt her Headphones gave her a little vibration. Bom bit her warm corn between and with two hands she picked up her red Headphones to her ears.

"Hewwlohh?"

"Bommie! What are unnie doing! Come here hurry up! ", A voice of chaerin yelled.

             Bom held her grilled corn back with one hand, "oh. Sorry sorry. Where are you guys now? I'll get there ".

"bom, use Mindly Watch that I gave you. Still remember how to use it right? ", This time she could hear the sound of Sandara Park.

                                      Park Bom remembered about talk at length from Sandara Park which explains how to use her discovery tools overnight. "Oh well, I'll be there".

                                     Bom pressed one button on the side of her Mindly Watch, it's screen turns to display screen. Then she put her index finger on the surface of the screen. Once access has received, she pressed one menu and automatically appeared four colored dots Purple, yellow, and blue flashing between the a small maps.

         She Grinned to see how sophisticated findings of her friend before she started to trot out of the cafeteria.

                                   After her beautifull figure that took man's attention went out, seems a man in the black suits sat on a chair in the corner of the room. His eyes was still staring at the exit door of the cafeteria. He played with a banana in his hand. With his stare that  cannot be separated from the exit door, he peeled the banana skin. Then ate 1/3 of the banana, chewed it. Sweet taste tickles his tongue, sweet taste that he liked the same as when he was smoking. He saw a banana in his hand, bite it again, then grinned. "Heh, Ba-na-na". He said it without any meaning (?).

 


 

"Jiyong-ah! How? ", The voice of Taeyang making Jiyong came out of his reverie. He was currently located at one restaurant directly across from Shinkoshi exhibition Building . He sat there while typing something on his notebook. But all of his concentration shattered when he saw a shiny black car seems into the it's (Shinkoshi exhibition Building) parking place. And since then, his eyes never left from there.

"Kwon Jiyong-ah?", Taeyang called him once more from his communication tool. Jiyong cleared his throat briefly before returning at the screen of his notebook.

"I am already typing Half of the data. I'll send you via e-mail ", he said.

"Already half? Woah, that was fast Kwon Jiyong-ah! "

                           Kwon Jiyong raised an eyebrow, 'of course I must hurry. I was too worried about the state of Park Bom. I had to quickly finish my work today and check out her situation '.

"Yeah.", Jiyong seems pressed a few buttons on his notebook  before he took a deep breathed. "I sent it already. Try to open it in your email arasso", he said.

"Arasso. so yourselves will be back to the apartment or-"

"I'm going for a walk for a while first, I'll call you again when I wanna go home ok"

"Ok"

                             And after their communication finally ended, Kwon Jiyong immediately put his notebook into his bag, put his money above the table and walked out of the restaurant. Ran as fast as he could to enter the building before him.

 


 

                              Well, so after a few hours ran here and there, here's a plan now. Park Bom and Chaerin sat pretty (?) In one waiting room to strategize while Dara and Minzy examine existing data in the data room. Thanks to Dr. Chi because without him their works more complicated.

"Unnie so what do you think?. Do we have to focus on 'where the gem is now' or focus on 'where the organization is now '?", Chaerin asked.

"I don't know", Bom tapped the surface of table with the tip of a pencil. She rubbed her head as if she had no ideas. Sad if considering she just bought a grilled corn before, if only she had bought three or four grilled corn at once to make her mind more relaxed.

"But I think it's useless if we knew where the jewels were but we can never capture the organization. What if the organization was re-committed the crime, it will feel the same isn't it? ", she said.

     Chaerin nodded,

"Well, I also had time to think like that".

"So this way, we've got about two weeks. The first three days we are looking for the data as complete and as much as possible about this incident. Then we begin to act. How we make two teams, the first team to find where lies the jewel it is, and second teams look for where the organization is located. What do you think? ", Bom proposed.

"Sounds interesting", she seems writing something on her little notebook. "Okay let's show this plan to the others!", Chaerin put up his little notes to her pocket and stood up. She jogged to the door before realized no one followed her.

"Unnie?", she turned to see Park Bom still sat on a long white couch.

"Sorry Chaerin, can you go ahead first?. I'm going here for a while, I feet a little tired. Umm ... is it okay? ", Her cute face seems tired.

"Hu-uh", Chaerin nodded. "Well then I'll be here again. Annyeong Unnie", she waved her hand before her figure completely gone from the room.

                                  Park Bom smiled slightly before turned towards the big window beside her. Looked at the sky that was beginning to look darker. She sighed softly and stretch her body.

"Uuuukhh .... tired .... ", she then turned to look at all directions of the room and realized that she was alone. Park Bom smiled broadly before took one small decorative doll on the table, put it down at end of the couch and laid her body there. Yawned,

"I'll sleep until chaerin back. Ahh ... soo comfortable ... "

                                  She mumbled a little before finally could hear soft snoring sounds  from . Her eyes closed and most of her bangs falling over one eye. That there was only the clock sound and the soft snoring voice.

                                    About five minutes later, a man came into the room. The man sweeping views to all directions before found someone was lying on a sofa. Saw her asleep on the couch, he grinned and closed the door behind him with one hand. He walked closer to her with a whisper to himself "Park Bom Lee...".

 



I apologize if the way of this story is too complicated,
Well it's name is also a spy story you know :p

Oh, I forgot. no romance yet.
but certainly there will be a tense and bloody love between them! :O

thanks for reading btw~ ;)

see you next ... uh ... next two weeks?