A-Level

Black Tie

 

Hoaa... Reupload chapter.
I lost a lot of chapters and subsc :'(

i am so sad but i still happy that AFF already back.
then, here we go.

NOTE:  1st.This chapter has been uploaded before, it's just deleted by AFF and then I reupload it. and 2nd. this chapter had a little bit adult theme, but just sooooo little. i warn it because i worry if little babies read the part. lol :D



 

                          Today is the date for all academy students to have fun. Because now is time to do practice exams which held once a month. Now all students are waiting for the feeling of pounding in the central hall. The room is large enough to contain all students, coupled with a wide stage in front of them.

                            Park Bom back to chewing a bubble gum to relieve her own pounding heart . Chaerin are listening to MP3 player with her blue headphones. Well, if you could say, it's actually not just headphones, but at the same communication tools for their team. Chaerin in blue, Minzy Purple,  Dara Yellow, and Bom Red. At each headphone has a small chip as a sound detector.  even this Headphone requires only electricity to how it works, so just need charger it about once a three days.

                            It did not take long until a woman with thick makeup rise the stage. Her clothes are very fashionable, her curl hair on backward bun. As usual, she gave a short speech before allowing the leader of each team to move forward, taking the envelope of what they should do.

                            This time as usual, Chaerin who became leader. She does have the attitude of a leader, she is also good at sharing of tasks, and smart in different circumstances. She was lowered  her headphone around her neck before she got up and came forward to get their assignments.

"I hope this time our task is more challenging", Dara chuckled.

"Yeah, I hope so too," Bom was playing her hair with her index finger, glanced towards Minzy who was biting her lower lip nervously, then looked ahead to find Chaerin was walking forward with a face quite tense towards them, of course, with a  white envelope in her hand .

"What we get?", bom then asked.

"I do not know, I have not opened it,"  Chaerin replied.

"Then let's open it together", Sandara Park exclaimed happily. Four of them formed a small circle and Chaerin began to open the white envelope.

        The envelope was opened, after removing a piece of paper in it, they began to read.



members:

- Lee Chaerin (Leader)

- Park Bom

- Sandara Park

- Minzy

 

Task level: A

 

Tasks to be performed:

"Case of murder as well as theft of jewels worth 2 billion in the exhibition building Shinkonshi"

 

Payments to be received:

            $ 30,000.

 

Time resolution: 1 - 2 weeks

 

Supervising teacher / person in charge: Dr. Chi



 

     Chaerin's eyes widened,

"HUH! A-level ? ", she said surprised. Her voice was loud enough to make a few people noticed them.

"Sounds interesting, the pay also isn't bad", Sandara Park smiled sardonically, and then took the paper from the hands of chaerin.

"Ukh. One to two weeks?. isn't too long? ", Park Bom threw the bubble gum from on a piece of tissue and then threw it in the dumpster not far from there.

"Oh come on Bom. It's definitely exciting. This is the first time we got the A level you know? ", Dara patted her shoulder and rubbed Minzy's head that looks a little scared. Then her eyes caught to someone and then cried out to call him. "DR. CHI! ".

                DR. CHI turned around, glasses which clinging on his nose looked a little wobbly. He raised his eyebrows to ask what was wrong. His white robe looked whiter than usual. Dara pulled Minzy's and Bom's arms and ran to him.

"We are so happy Dr. chi-"

"Did we really get the A-level task? no errors? ", Minzy suddenly asked, panic.

                         Dr. chi saw her panic, he then patted her shoulder as he said. "No, no errors. That's all right. After all, what do you have to worry about. You know?, You guys were a Senior level students that whose first given the task of A. "

"But why?", Bom asked in a tone of curiosity. "Do you believe we can solve it?".

"Of course", Dr. Chi clapped his hands before pointing toward Chaerin "Chaerin, Senior level student, the leader who have a high spirit, reliable and intelligent, not afraid of anything and calmest".

                           his Index finger then shifted to Dara "Sandara Park, a student with exceptional inventiveness. Have found a lot of sophisticated tools that are helpful for spy agency. One of the most ardent disciple and the most optimistic. Not easily scared though in a state of urgency. Type that is not easily give up in doing things ".

                           Then his finger moved again towards Minzy "Minzy, youngest girl in Senior level. Although timid and shy, but she kind of person who can be trusted. Good at acting and can easily fool the enemy. Although sometimes lack confidence, but once she convinced herself she had never failed in doing her job. The type to like and difficult to suspect ".

                            his Index finger and then spun to meet Bom "Park Bom .....",  there were no words whatsoever. his index finger still held up just, facing the face of bom that awaits an explanation of her personality. "Nothing special?"

"Heee?", Park Bom screamed, disappointed, her shocked expressions made ​​everyone around her laughed. She then put the sullen expression, she was wrinkled her lips, "oh. I knew if I have not  something special in my self ", she snickered.

                            Dr. chi laughed, "yeah,  but The 'nothing special' that makes you special you know. As if the special could not be found, still in the form ....uh... Secret .... ". he made a circular motion with his hands, then he laughed again. But this time none of them laughed except him. Realizing that, Dr. chi cleared his throat before beginning to speak in a serious tone.

"Uhum. So, we'll start tomorrow morning. Your pack must be more than before. Because now you guys about to leave for two weeks, so pack more clothes than usual. Arasoyo? "

"Ne. arasoyo Dr. Chi ", the four of them responded in unison.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow", Dr. chi bowed slightly before walking away.

                            Park Bom huffed and began to murmur. she scratched her head that did not itch. she then turned around to find Jiyong looked at her. Then he smiled to her, bom nodding politely, smiled back and turned around, started walking to out. "We'd better get ready now, might as well talk about plans for tomorrow".

"Ne. araso ", then her three friends followed from behind.

 


 

                               The scent of roses spread throughout the room. Dim light from the lamps start flashing as the wind coming from the crevices of the windows. the clock voice that heard in conjunction with the sighed voice of a woman. Increasingly entered into, the source seen. A dark-haired man was kissing the neck of a woman on a couch. her Curly brown-haired woman long until her shoulder. Her body was full of sweat. They continue to kissing each other until the tall man picked her up and put her down to a large mattress that looks luxurious. They did not bother to open the door although someone knocked the door from the outside several times.

                                An hour passed and accompanied by the sound of women screaming, groaned, sound mattress creaked, and the voice of a man who mumbled something vague. Until they screamed together and collapsed along each side, exhausted.

"How do you feel?. Better? ", She smiled seductively while making a circular motion on his cheek.

                               But he did not answer, he was arranging his breath. Then he rose to positions of sitting, walking to one table to take his handphone. Pressed one button and then looked like calling someone. While calling, one by one he wore his clothes back. The Woman who was relaxing on mattress looked up, she was smoking with a white blanket covering half of her body. When the man started to hang up, the woman asked.

"do you have free time today?. How about dinner tonight, hyung? ".

                                Seunghyun only glanced at her briefly before he started walking toward the door, "I don't. miss Angel ". He then left the room, ignored the voices of women in the room shouted his name. Miss Angel raised one eyebrow, let out a short sigh. "As usual, a cool man".

 


 

                                  His Black car parked neatly, even more prominent than the other cars. He got out of his car, removed a black tie he wore , threw it to the behind seat of his car, then closed the car door and locked it. With length step equal to the length of his legs, he walked toward the entrance. Receptionist glanced at him with a smile , he snorted. He kept stepping around the floor of the Mall, with people-mostly women-ran here and there, carrying several bags of groceries.

                                 After ignoring several pairs of eyes that admired his high figure, he finally arrived at a five star club that is rarely visited by people because the price is expensive. He entered into, sweeping views all directions before his eyes caught a man who was sitting at one of the chairs in front of the bar, shook his wine glass with water in it, stared at it blankly. Seunghyun walked over to him. almost every woman there looked at them.

                               Aware of someone sat beside him, he turned around. "Oh, boss". He nodded respectfully before asking the bartender to bring another glass to the man next to him. "I think you'll be late again as before". He grinned. But his boss did not return his grin, but  poured the wine into a glass that had just delivered to him. Realized that his boss neglected his grin, his grin slowly fading.

"What the information that you got?"

                              The man showed a fake smile, "there is a group that reportedly was given the task to solve murder cases as well as theft of jewels worth 2 Billion in Shinkonshi exhibition building. For A level , the number of members of four people ".

                              Seunghyun raised one eyebrow, "heh. A Level ?. It looks like they underestimated us. I guess all cases of 'black tie' is a A+ level  ". Then something happened that rarely seen, that cool man showed his grin. A wide grin. Make a woman who looked  at him increasingly challenged to approach him.

"Let us see how it plays out. Tell me any news you hear. Araso? ", his grin then faded, showed the face of the cold again.

"Ne. Arasoyo. "

                              A woman in a black mini dress started walking toward him. The poor woman. Just as she wanted to pat his shoulder and ask him acquaintance, the man rose from his chair, put a piece of cash and then turned to leave. He was only about 0.02 seconds to glance at her before walking away.

                              The woman frowned, disappointed, and then he turned to the other man. She then sat on a chair that had been occupied by Seunghyun before and started teasing him. But unfortunately, the man looked back at the glass of wine in front of him with a blank stare, not at all concerned with women who sat besides him. Poor Girl.

 



Hee. i just realized that Jiyong's part too little here. I'm sorry Oppa. maybe your LONG part not now.

[  i had wrote the next chapter, and  I wanted to upload it yesterday, but like you guys knew, because the 'problem' with AFF so I may delay it until... I don't know. if isn't today maybe tomorrow morning?  ]

thanks for reading btw :)