The Poor Little Bom

Black Tie

 

BIGGEST sorry, I guess I could upload this chapter yesterday but I was only able to upload this today :(

I did my best to update few chapters on this week because next week I have going back to school (and i've exams too), I'm afraid I will rarely update this story as before. :'(

thenn .... here we go ~

 

 



 

                       Kwon Jiyong looked busy with a notebook. He used a white headset on one of his ears. He was in one of the apartments that had been provided for his group. This time he has to solve the case about a chain of accidents that occurred earlier that month, or you could say .... intentional murder?. The suspect has been collected but no clear explanation from them or those witnesses. So the police couldn't help but asking the White Academy to help them.

               A minute later Seungri came in with two cups of coffee. He put one cup on a table not far from where Jiyong sat.

"Thank you", Jiyong smiled.

                           Seungri smiled back and sat on one side of the black mattress, "welcome". He then looked at every side of the room. Woah, so cool!.

"Where are Youngbae and Daesung?" Jiyong asked. He paused from typing to sip his coffee. Then turning his chair to facing Seungri.

" I Don't know. 'examine' maybe? ", Seungri answered as he grinned. "Heh. There, a beautiful girl teased me. Wanna hear the story about it? "

"No"

"Woa~ you're so mean", Seungri whined. His act successfully to make Kwon Jiyong chuckled. He sipped his coffee once more before turning back to face his notebook.

"What are you doing?", Jiyong could feel Seungri was standing behind him.

 "Looking for data about the crash. Did you find out more details of the witnesses? ", he asked without taking his eyes off the notebook screen.

               Seungri was holding his chin, "I did. But I feel there is a lie from them "

"Meaning?", This time Jiyong turned to face the man behind him.

"Ukh.You know about one eye movements that depicting if he lied or not. Or vibration of his voice when describing the incident? "

                 Jiyong looked back at the screen, open a document and then typing the suspicion that Seungri had been saying.

"So you mean, as if they were not a 'witness', but they have a possibility if they are ' the criminals'?"

"Uh... yeah ... something like that ", Seungri scratching the back of his neck. "But I'm not too sure".

                That was when Jiyong's communication tool vibrating, he pressed the 'on' button to find out who was really calling him. Youbae or Daesung?.

"Ann-"

"KWON JIYONG-AH!", Jiyong was about to fall due to shock, Seungri even closed his ears hole.

"Da ... Daesung? "

"Yeah! It's me Daesung!. You wanna know what the news I had just heard? ", Daesung shouted, his tone wasn't as high as before.

"What?"

"did you know the assignment of Lee Chaerin's group?"

"Yeah I did, then?", Seungri who became interested with the conversation started to turn on his own communication tool to hear their conversation more clearly.

"I had interrogated one of the peoples who have a relationship with the suspect, and he told me that he also one of the witnesses who saw the incident jewel theft!"

"Really? So what did he say? ", This time Seungri asked.

"He said if he saw some people did it. not clear, but they are the member of 'Black Tie' organization !. Black Tie! The Hell ! Black Tie!. How could such a hard task like that handed to women like them!? the Before Master level even has never resolve a case about them! "

                      And that was when Seungri's and Jiyong's eyes rounded. Jiyong felt like a pain in his heart before heard Seungri shouting, "What!?. 'Black Tie' you said!? "

 


 

"What!? Black Tie!?? ", Everyone yelled.

                               Heard the name of the organization Park Bom could feel her legs began to limp. Anger came from within her, her hands clenched and trembling slightly.

"... Bom," Dara who was aware of Bom's behavior touched her shoulder. "Kaencana?"

"Ukh. Ne. Kaencana. ", Park Bom took a deep breath to calm herself.

                  Black Tie was a very difficult organization to be found and arrested. Organization that have repeatedly made ​​trouble, the organization that has eliminated many life of peoples in every their evil deed, and .... organization that had killed her parents.

                    Park Bom felt like crying when remembered about her parents. She would never forget the terrifying and sad event ...

 

-Flashback -

 

             Little Park Bom looked at her mother in confusion. Her mother hugged her very tightly with trembling hands. Her father, who sat on driver seat driving with tense face, his hands even trembling slightly. The Car drove very fast.

"Omma?", her mother looked down to look at her daughter eyes.

"Yes dear?".

"Where are we going?", the little Park Bom asked.

"Ukh", her mother forced a smile. "A pleasant place dear", she answered.

"is there Fun? The Place like what? ", a smile seem from her little face.

                        Her mother turned to see her father before looking back at her and showed a smile to her little bom, "the fun place of course ... The place's name still a secret .... ".

" is it Suprise?", Park Bom grinned widely.

                        Her mother bit her bottom lip, her eyes began to water. "Yeah, suprise ...", she then kissed her daughter forehead lovingly. Suddenly, they heard what sounded like an eruption.

                         Both of her parents stiffened, little bom just looked at them confused. "Appa, what was that?". The explosion sound heard again, and then sounded like a blast that made their cars to be shaky.

"OH GOD!", Her mother yelled.

"Honey!", Park Bom's father glanced towards his wife, hinting at something with a pale face. Little Bom saw her mother began to crying. "Omma?"

                        Her mother looked down to see towards her daughter again, then she smiled with a face full of tears. " Oh Bom, My Dear", she the little bom's head. "You want to hear your omma's request?"

            Little Park Bom nodded when the way of the car began to unstable "hu'um. What is it? "

"Can you hide under the back seat?", her mother said.

"Why i must hiding?", Little bom began to more confused.

"nothing dear. There are things that mommy and daddy  should do and you should have not seem around us. Oh ", she let go of a silver pendant necklace from her neck and then wearing it arround the neck of little bom." This is to you "

"heh, really? this is to me? Thanks omma! I love omma soo much! ", little bom smiled widely and hugged her mother. Her mother hugged her back, more tightly than before.

       The sound of Explosion could be heard again,

"HONEY!" Her father snapped. Her mother became aware of something and then released the seat belt and lead little Bom to hide under the back seat.

"Yes dear, more in again",  little Park Bom then under the passenger seat, she saw a rabbit doll nearby and went out to pick it up.

                    Suddenly her mom yelled "DON'T GET OUT!". Little Park Bom was surprised because it's the first time she yelled at her. Her eyes began to water.

"Ukh. Bom, my dear. Listen, whatever happens next, don't get out of there okay. Park Bom loves omma don't you? "

     Little bom nodded.

"If so please do this for the sake of omma. remember, whatever happens, keep under there and don't come out until omma tells you to get out. Araso dear? ", She smiled with tears that never stop flowing. Little Bom could also see his father's shoulders trembling with sobs.

"Araso omma"

                    Her mother smiled, then the sound of explosion and erruption could be heard again. This time the car swerved out of control. Little Bom holding the leg of the seat nearby, she could feel the car wobbling around. She closed her eyes, heard his parents yelling 'Oh God' several times before she could feel very hard thump and the sound of broken glass. Fortunately, she just hit the seat foam, so it only made a small cut on her forehead.

                    The car stopped, smoke came out from each side of the car, especially the front of the car. Little Bom looked up to see her parents didn't move. Her father head leaned on the steering wheel while her mother lying with shards of glass around her.

"Appa? Omma? ", Little bom just wanted to get out of her hiding place, but suddenly she could hear the sound of people's step came closer. She returned back to hiding under the seat, however she must keep her promise to his mother.

                     She peeked to see someone in the black suits opened the broken door beside her mother and patted her mother head, put two fingers on her nose and checked her pulse. Then he turned aside her father, doing the same thing.

            Pretty soon someone with the same suits coming toward him, this one he was wearing a black tie "how?".

"It seems they are already dead"

    Dead?

"Are you sure?", a man with black tie asked.

"Yeah, if you don't believe me then just check it by yourself"

                     Then the second man seem leaning down his body to enter, Little Bom making her way to the corner under the seat more deeply. Her hands were trembling with fear.

"This one already dead," the man said, patting her father face. He then leaned further towards her mother. That was when little bom could see a black tie hanging from his neck. Looked very clear, there was something underneath, a knife symbol.

"This one also dead"

"carrying them out from the car, we should search it"

                        They both carrying her parents out. Then took a few bags, mother's and father's bags.When they were already out, little bom turned to look at outside. There she saw them both seems like looking for something from her mother and father.

"How?", a heavier voice came closer.

"We don't know, but we found a chip that had been cracked from the pocket of this woman"

"Let me see", a man came, this time a man that wearing casual shirts and look older than the both. A cigarette wedged between his lips. He then played a chip in his hand before threw it down to the road.

"so, How boss?"

"Yeah, at least the chip has been destroyed", then he seen walking closer towards her parents. He raised both of her parents and then threw them to the window car that has been cracked and some had been broken.

                            Little bom keep to not scream, covered with her palms. She then heard the old man laughed.

"A stupid couple", the old man took something from his pocket, a shotgun. He then took several steps back before reached out. Shoot the mother's and father's forehead, chest, and leg who had not moved. Little Bom even could see the red blood spurting out when the bullets flew straight through the skin of her parents.

                             The Peoples out there were laughing very loudly before they left the car, walked away while still laughing. Felt they were quite far, little bom crept out quietly. Peering through the window, saw them walked to two black cars, there also stood a few other black-suited men. They all then went into those car and those car finnaly drove away.

                              Felt there was not anyone, little park bom got up and out of from the only door that looks still good. She then jogged back toward her parents. "Omma! Appa! ".

                              Her eyes rounded when saw her parents covered in blood. Fresh blood came out from their chest, forehead, and legs. Her parents didn't move anymore.

"Omma? Appa ".

                             She walked closer, tried to shake her father body slowly. "Appa?". She then turned to her mother, shook her slowly, "omma? Omma? ". Since there was still no response, little bom shook her mother body more powerful, making her mother body fell to the ground. Saw that she took a step back and her foot nudged her father body, she then turned to see him also fell to the ground. Bloods splattered on everywhere.

"Omm... ppa ... ", the tears began to drip, her hands were trembling. Her legs began to limp, she then sat down on the ground. Cried as loud as she could.

"OMMA! APPAA! ".

                           And that was when the sound of police sirens cars could be heard . Several uniformed men approached the body of her parents. One of them with the symbol of Gen. Korean police approached the little bom who was sobbing. The man then hugged little Park Bom, let the poor girl cried on his chest.

"Omma! Appa! "

 

-End of Flashback-

 

                                    Park bom strengthened her fist, her teeth were trembling with anger. A tear fell on her white cheek. All of the peoples there gave her a worry looks but she didn't really care.

"Black tie....", she whispered to herself. She looked down and let her bangs fell over her eyes.

"I will never forgive you guys .....", Bom began to cry, Sandara Park and Chaerin hugged her simultaneously. Dr. Chi just stared at bom with pity while Minzy began to sobbing because saw her best friend like that.

"I.... Will never ....."

 



 

Poor Little Bom :(

Thanks for reading btw :)