PROLOGUE

Black Tie

well, thumbs up for the google's pic. AGENT. Woah!

 


 

             A woman was sat nervously on a chair in one donuts shop. Her right ankle moved up and down quickly. Her head turned left and right with a little panic and made her short hair slapped her rosy cheeks softly. Sweat began to wet her forehead, her neck, and her palms that had been clutching a small black object. Both her clothes seems dirty with mud. Her dirty appearance made some waiter there suspected her.

            Her head looked out the window, as if waiting for something she did not actually expected. Then she turned her head to a little girl who seems like 7 years old still sitting, her chocolates ice cream. Stayed there to wait her mother who was picked out donuts in a long glass case in front of the room. The little girl saw her with a look of innocence, and she smiled. The Middle-aged woman pulled the corners of her lips, smiled back.

            And instantly she remembered something bad but important. If she is still there, then that little girl will also participate in grave danger. That should not happen!.She does not want to hurt someone else even though she had just met them. She will not do it even though it should be risked her life. Her eyeballs were rolled at the same time with her brain that was worked to find ideas. She then got an idea when she saw the little girl beside her was tried to grab a tissue at a table not far from where she sat, she might want to clean creams that sticks around .

             Slowly but surely -and kept tried to make movement without making the slightest suspicious- she put in her small item that she grabbed in the little girl's bag. Then when the little girl turned to go back on her original position, she had put herself out of the shop door

 


 

           She ran as fast as she could, panting. Three-four man (or more) run after her from behind. They wore a classy black suit with sunglasses perched on their noses. And she had cursed herself as she walked toward the wrong way, a dead end.

"You couldn't run again, madam," a black-suited man changed his length step in short steps.

           The woman turned her head to look for loopholes in order to escape, but she could only see the towering wall, even too high to be achieved. She drew a short breath when another man said, "please surrender, we will not hurt you".

"No. You will definitely hurt me ", she said, when the group of men walked forward toward her and she walked backward.

            One of the only man who wasn't wore a black coat walked over with ease. He laughed, took a cigarette from the pocket of his white shirt, and then lit it with fire lighters, it slowly. "You will not hurt, madam. Trust me. You only need to give it and we will surely liberate you ", he said. Smokes danced around his face.

"Liar. you definitely will not liberate me ", she spat left aside, and she could feel the aura of anger from the only man in front of her who wore white shirt.

"Madam, just give it. We do not want any violence, I don’t like it ", he was bitting his cigarette between his lips before reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small black handgun from inside. "We expect your understanding madam", he said with a wry smile, visible wrinkles started looked on his firmly face .

       She bit her lip as hard as possible, tried to think.

"Come on, madam. We wont kill you ", he walked closer and closer while twirled a gun in his left hand quickly. Although she was quite sure if he did not intend to kill her with it. Yeah, he would not be able to kill her.

            She relieved and despair, -relief because she did not bring it, and despair because now she is in a position highly-cornered, She ran toward him, seized a gun from his brown and rough hands, then quickly shoot her own temple with it. Suicide?, No, this is more to be called to keep their trust for her than called suicide. She could heard the screamed of shock from all peoples there -and herself also shocked because her reckless- before she stumbled and fell to the ground. She can felt her freshblood flowing soaked soil.

             she could feel her life was interested in slowly, and her pain began to slowly disappear. Yes , she is more hope that she died on the spot rather than must to destroy all confidence to him from other people -especially those she loved- here is one thought which emerged in her mind before her consciousness began to disappear for forever.

'I entrust all to you. Please do not disappoint me, little girl '

            And furthermore, she did not even know if she ever lived in that world.

 


WEW, TOO SHORT. SORRY!. I’VE EXAMS FOR 1-2 WEEK SO I JUST CAN MAKE THIS VERY VERY VERY SHORT PROLOGUE. Lol xD. En sorry for my bad English, kkeh?. :''(