The Porcelain Boy

The Porcelain Boy

Posted on 14 Oct 2014


 

“Two bows to the groom.” The marriage officiant announced, looking at Taemin.

 

Having one of the most traditional parents in the entire South Korea, Jinki and Taemin both agreed to follow through the Pae Baek, or the Korean Traditional Wedding Ceremony.

 

On the mat laid out before him, Taemin kneeled and took a low bow towards Jinki.

 

In response to that, Jinki kneeled on the mat and returned a single bow.

 

This action repeated once more; two bows from the ‘bride’, and one from the groom. Once they were done and back to facing each other in their kneeling position, Jinki couldn’t help but notice the blush spread wide and clear on Taemin’s face. And he knows the reason for it: the bowing symbolises the promise of commitment to each other. Add on the fact that this mock marriage being witnessed by parents of both sides, and just about the entire townspeople.

 

In the next segment of the Pae Baek, each of the couple was given separate halves of a gourd filled with rice wine. They had to drink half of their wine, then exchange their gourd to complete the ceremony. As the officiant explained, the sharing of each other’s drink would signify the destiny of the couple and that for them to live in harmony. The use of two halves of the same gourd would further exemplify that the bride and groom each made up one half, and only together can they become a whole.

 

Comes the end of the traditional ritual, Jinki and Taemin slowly approached shyly towards each other. Without looking at the other, they gave three final deep bows: once to their parents of both sides, once to their ancestors, and once to the guests. To mark completion, the officiant cued for them to exchange their wedding band to wear on the left fourth finger.

 

“We’re married now, Taemin. I’m so happy.” Jinki whispered as he slipped the ring onto Taemin’s slender finger.

 

Taemin smiled a little. He was so very happy too, his insides bursting with joy even! But somehow weighing him down was the ambiguity of where all this was heading. What is Jinki really feeling?

 

The families spent the rest of the evening celebrating with a dinner banquet to host their guests, which were really almost all the townsfolk. People came with gifts of all kinds (livestock even) to congratulate the unconventional couple. Though no one could argue who would fit Taemin better, they were practically soulmates in the eyes of everyone else.

 

The men crowded around the groom, sitting him at a table. Now, they all knew Jinki was one who could hold his liquor, but heck! It was his wedding night, he’s not going home sober! It was also like a welcome-home party for Jinki. They chugged him with cups after cups of soju, laughing at his reddening face.

 

Taemin, on the other hand, was kept occupied by Kibum in the newly-weds’ room. The maknae was fidgeting nervously on their bed after hearing what Kibum had planned for him.

 

“Do it, Taemin. Tonight’s The Night.”

 

“D-do w-what?”

 

“Do what lovers do! You love him, don’t you? Don’t you want to make him yours, and you, his?” Kibum rolled his eyes.

 

“I c-can’t! Onew hyung won’t like it…” Taemin stuttered out, “I can’t selfishly lock him to me this way.”

 

“He’ll be drunk! Attack him, Taemin.” Kibum huffed out exasperatedly, “He’s a man, he will love it! I’m sure Jinki hyung won’t have qualms with you offering yourself to him. If he haven’t gone to Seoul to study, you’ll be his .”

 

At that, Taemin’s face flushed a dark red. What Kibum said had some truth in it, Taemin desperately wants to monopolize Jinki for himself, and tonight might just be his only chance. It’s torturing not to be able to reach for some(one)thing right in front of you. As a rightfully wedded couple, it is only natural that they consummate on the wedding night. He wouldn’t be wrong anyhow. If Jinki were to reject him, he’ll just say he was only following the rituals.

 

***

 

Sure enough, Jinki came in drunk as can be, stumbling from wall to wall and finally making it in to his new shared room with Taemin. By then, the younger was already all cleaned and washed up, changed into his night clothes coming out from their bathroom. Walking like a duck, he made his way in a zigzag fashion to the bed. The stench of alcohol on Jinki was intoxicating.

 

Taemin helped Jinki up on bed to sleep on one side. With the elder’s night clothes on one hand, he pulled the blazer off of him and carefully ed his now-crinkly white shirt.

 

He started with pure intentions, but slowly Taemin’s hands were unbuckling the belt of Jinki’s pants. His fingers shakily removed them and undid the button of the bottoms. From his side, Taemin shifted to sit on Jinki’s legs, cautious not to sit his full weight on him. The younger took a quick glance at Jinki, only to confirm his state with the drunken mumblings. He couldn’t stop himself from pulling down the zip, exposing his underwear with a quiet bulge. Taemin inhaled a deep breath and unhurriedly, he hooked his index finger on the elastic band of his husband’s briefs, tugging them down gingerly.

 

Seeing it and imagining it had been two different things altogether. The sight of Jinki’s was impressive, and it only made his heart race faster. With clammy cold palms, Taemin the meaty length from base to tip, startling himself with a grunt from Jinki. He nearly squeaked at the reaction. Steadily, his hand wrapped around the manhood and pumped faster. He could feel the hardening and it encouraged Taemin to take him in his mouth. He experimented with delicate on the tip of the , then along it, until he took him in full. Taemin didn’t stop and the accumulating saliva in his mouth dribbled down onto Jinki.

 

Deciding that he did more than enough, Taemin quickly removed his pants and all sliding them to his ankles, kicking them off and under the bed. He scrambled back on the warm bed to hover over Jinki, looking at his flushed face. He couldn’t judge if he wanted Jinki to remember their first time or not, but if the other was going to detest him for it, then he’d rather he be the only one to recall.

 

The younger, without experience, didn’t bother to prepare himself. He didn’t know he had to do what, he was way too eager and hungry to impale himself on Jinki the only way he knew how. Back facing him, Taemin raised his over Jinki’s semi-erect and lowered himself down. The first time he missed it. He reached behind to align the elder’s to his entrance, pushing in warily. It was a sting that brought immediate tears to pool in his eyes, yet he didn’t want to break it. He sat his weight down, harsher this time, filling him in with the full length.

 

Taemin took another deep breath and repeated the ride. He wondered if it was supposed be this painful, but the pants and moans of Jinki in his delirious state somehow swelled his pride. Gaining confidence in thinking he was doing it right, the young man picked up his speed and up and down. Sweat gathered on his forehead and his tears trickled down his pink face. He was beginning to hurt more than he started out with. His backside was dry and the friction was biting.

 

“Taemin…Taemin!”

 

He felt hands grip his hips, holding him forcefully and halting his motions. Taemin’s own hands scratched at his legs spread out wide over Jinki’s. The burn was even worse when he became conscious of it.

 

“Taemin, you’re bleeding.” Jinki’s voice was low and intimidating.

 

The elder lifted him up easily, removing his from Taemin’s reddening hole and laid him on his side right beside him. To say that the younger was embarrassed was only an understatement and far from accurate. As Jinki went to retrieve a wet cloth, Taemin had pulled the covers all the way, leaving his head sticking out.

 

With all his might he latched on to the blanket when Jinki came and try to clean him, “Go away!”

 

“D-don’t t-ouch me!” He screamed with the remaining strength in him.

 

Taemin’s vision was blur from crying, but he saw the pained look in Jinki’s eyes. His hyung tucked Taemin in tighter into bed and sat in a cushion chair just across the big bed, fully sober at this point in time. He didn’t want to climb back in and hurt the younger anymore.

 

He cursed himself for even convincing himself in the first place that ‘it is only natural’ to do it. Now that it happened and he was caught right in the middle of his act, the courage to pretend ‘it is only natural’ disappeared like a blow to the candlestick. As Taemin floated into sleep, the pain slowly faded…but he could still very clearly feel Jinki’s presence, ready to tend to him any time.

 


Thanks for reading! (⌒_⌒)

Oh and research for Korean Wedding