Healing Trip

The Lover in Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

E.M’s POV

Oh My Goodness! What the heck is that? Is that even a house? Unnie kept calling it a house but I kinda think that it’s a Villa.

I mean look at that! Sky unnie got out a card from her purse and swiped it to the door like the kind that you always use on a hotel door. We were then greeted by the large and comfy living room.

“Well, make yourself at home. This is just my vacation house in Ulleung-do. My real house is in Busan but I’ll take you there some other time.” Sha gave us a tour around the house.

 

We went to the second floor which consist of some rooms. After the staircase there is a corner which contain some books like a small library.

The first room beside the little library was assigned to Mera unnie and Nana unnie. “Mera unnie and Nana unnie can sleep here.”

After that it was our turn. “This room has an adjoining bathroom too so you don’t have to go outside.” We just nodded and opened the door.

The room in front of ours was Sky unnie and Irae’s room. “This is my room in this house, so I hope you guys are okay with your room.”

After settling in, the tour continues. We went to the living room again and went to the kitchen and the dining room. “Well, it’s basically too big because I’m the only one that cooks in here.” We chuckled at Sky unnie’s joke.

We went to the next room before going to the backyard. “This is a break room. After you’re tired of swimming, you can always chill out here if the temperature outside is too hot.”

“Did I just hear you said swimming, Sky? There’s a swimming pool outside?” She nodded and we rushed outside. The water in the swimming pool was glistening under the sun and it looked like it was calling for us to jump inside.

The view of the sea was absolutely breathtaking. Since the house was located on the upper side which means up a hill it shows a really great view of Ulleung-do. I wish I can stay here forever!

Sky’s POV

I’ve always love this house. The serene surrounding and the view is really stunning. I remembered when my omma and I first came here, it was really a pleasant memory.

 

The girls were swimming in the swimming pool while I was sitting on the little library that I called my sanctuary. I browse through some photo album and there was a picture of my omma and Soohyuk feeding each other.

 

Soohyuk and my omma were really close that whoever sees them together might think that she’s his mom. My heart started to tear apart and my eyes were welling up.

 

I looked down to the swimming pool and I saw that they were having fun. I went to my room and weep for the rest of the afternoon. Nobody would’ve thought that I could cry.

 

They always call me the heartless princess in school before but now I’ve changed. I’m not Kwon Sora the Heartless Monster anymore. I’m Sky the lead rapper of POISON and I’m proud of it.

 

I went downstairs and busied myself with cleaning my motorbike. The sleek black surface of the motorbike just sparkled under the sun. I bought this bike when I was 18.

I ran my fingers on the smooth surface of the seat and it calmed me down. The helmet hanging on the handle gleamed brilliantly. I went to the backyard and informed the girls that I wanted to take a ride on my bike.

 

I changed my attire for the day.

I brought a mask and sunglasses along because some teenagers in this neighbourhood knew who I am. I had to hide my identity or this holiday would be ruined.

 

I started the engine and the humming of the engine that I’ve missed can be heard all over the house. The girls went to the garage and saw my motorbike. “Woah! Sweet ride! By the way, looking good, Sky. I didn’t know you’re a rider.”

 

“There’s a lot about me that you don’t know.” I winked to them and left with my bike. The feeling of riding the bike again was superior. I felt like I owned the world with the speed that I’m on.

 

Yamaha never disappoint me. I went to the nearest shopping centre and when I entered it there’s a long line of girls squealing and screaming at something. I don’t even know what it was all about.

 

But then I saw them. It was Bangtan Boys. What are they doing here? I thought Ulleung-do is a no artist ground. Whatever. Just try not to be noticed, Sky. I was too fast at thinking but too slow at reacting.

 

“Hey you! Come up the stage.” I glanced around the crowd and saw that Rap Monster was pointing at me. I was surprised but before I can run he already dragged me on to the stage.

 

“Can you open your sunglasses and your mask?” I turned around and saw Jin looking at me. I really don’t want to but I don’t have any other choice, do I?  I removed my sunglasses and then slowly my mask.

 

“Hey, look it’s Sky from POISON!!! Noona, where’s E.M? Is she here with you?” Jungkook asked with so much excitement. I shook my head and told him that she’s in my house.

 

Other members of Bangtan Boys kept blinking their eyes that I thought they were going to transform into fishes. “What? Why are you guys blinking like an idiot? Is there something wrong?”

 

“No. It’s just the fact that we are looking at one of the member of POISON. And it’s you. The Rap Goddess! It’s crazy! I can’t believe this. So, since RapMon chose you we have to sing one of our song for you. Jungkook grab the chair!” J-Hope was basically spazzing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

I sat in the middle of the stage and the song started.

 

Haruman naege sigani itdamyeon

Dalkomhan ni hyanggie chwihaeseo

Gonhi nan jamdeulgopa

Ppakppakhan schedule saie gihoega

Itdamyeon

Ttaseuhago Gipeun nun ane mom

Damgeugopa

I like that, Neoui geu gilgo gin saengmeori

Ollyeo mukkeul ttaeui ajjilhan

Mokseongwa heulleonaerin janmeori

Seoro gachi eodil gadeun nae

Handeubageun ni heori

Yo ma honey bol ttaemada sumimakhyeo

myeongdong georicheoreom

Urieui bgmeun sumsori

Nae ireumeul bulleojul ttaeui ni moksorie

Jamgyeoseo nan suyeonghagopa

Neoreul jom deo algopa

Neoranmijiui supeul gipi moheumhaneun

Tamheomga

Neoran jakpume daehae gamsangeul hae,

Neoran jonjaega yesurinikka

Ireoke maeil nan bamsaedorok

Sangsangeul hae,

Eochapi naegeneun muuimihan

Kkuminikka

 

*Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su

Itdamyeon

Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su

Itdamyeon

Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su

Itdamyeon

Haruman (haruman)

Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon

(Do it Do it Do it)

Neowa haruman itgireul barae barae

(Do it Do it Do it)

Neowa danduri bonaeneun party party

(Do it Do it Do it)

Neowa haruman itgireul barae barae

(Do it Do it Do it)

Neowa danduri bonaeneun party party

 

Geureol su itdamyeon eolmana joheulkka

Amudena gaseo bap meokgo yeonghwa

Han pyeonman bol suman itdamyeon

Nara nae jeongmal mwon jisirado hal

Tende girl

I’m sorry, nae meoriga neom iseongjeok

Inga bwa

Geuraedo eonjenga bomyeon useojwo

Jogeumeun, ani eojjeomyeon manhi nal

Wonmanghagetji

Ara nae kkum ttaemune neol deo baraboji

Motaeseo

Geureom naege haruman jwo, kkum

Sogirado haruman

Hyeonsireul pinggye daemyeo samkyeoya

Haetdeon geu sumanheun mal

<
Please log in to read the full chapter