Just Maybe?

The Lover in Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen’s POV

Did I just hear him correctly? Last Farewell? We stood there not knowing what to say to each other. I don’t want this to be the last farewell. I haven’t even made an impression on you, Sky.

 

The clock seems like it’s mocking us. Time passed really slowly and it felt torturing enough with the silence. The pass few hours were really crucial. All of us were in the room which she was in.

 

When they called her the Dark Angel, she does look like one. Her silky, black hair flowing down her shoulder. Sharp but really mesmerizing dark brown eyes. Her rosy lips just made me wonder, is it made from the most beautiful flower? Her pale and beautiful skin is so soft I almost thought that I was touching the cloud.

 

Her tall and beautiful figure just lying lifeless on the bed. It looked like an Angel just fallen from Heaven and she had been a slice of happiness to anyone who knew her. But now, Heaven wanted to take her back, almost immediately that I didn’t even have the time to know her better.

 

Don’t let this be the Last Farewell.

Sky’s POV

I don’t know why but I felt really happy. I was wandering around this mysterious place. I was in a maze and the wall that separated the route was built with black roses bush.

 

I was quite intrigued but also felt scared because the maze felt like it was endless. But then finally I saw the exit. I was welcomed with a beautiful view of a garden filled with beautiful flowers. The fragrance of the flower came to me and I felt really happy that it felt surreal.

 

Then somebody came to me and back hugged me. I didn’t know how to react so I just stood there like a statue. “Hey, Sky. I missed you. You’re still as beautiful as before. Your mom and dad missed you too.”

 

Then I recognised his voice. It was Soo Hyuk. I turned around and I met his loving gaze. His charming smile was still there. I can’t utter a word. My throat felt dry and my vision blurred because of the tears in my eyes.

I hugged him which made him chuckled. “I guess you missed me too huh? But Sky, you shouldn’t be here. It’s not your time yet. I already told you, such a perfect person like you cannot die just yet. I know the Heaven have been waiting for you but I know they would also want you to still be alive.”

 

“Stop calling me perfect! Why should I be? Even if I survived this, what’s waiting for me? You’re not there. My mom and dad are not there. Why should I return to that miserable me and live alone without you and my parents?”

 

Soo Hyuk started to look away with a bitter smile. “I know. It must be really hard for you. It’s been really hard for me too, Sky. I missed you all the time. All I ever think of was you. I missed you too much. But those people are waiting for your return. And if you’re going with me, what about Jinyoung?

 

I looked up to his face and he held my hand. “He’ll feel guilty if you didn’t return. And I know you really well. You wouldn’t want to upset the little kid, would you Sky?”

 

I looked down on my feet and he gave me my long lost necklace. “You remember this? I gave it to you when it was our 4th year anniversary. I want you to keep it and forever hold on to it. I don’t want to risk you forgetting me.”

 

Then the light was too bright. Then I heard Jinyoung’s voice. “Noona!!! Hyung, noona is awake!!!” Then I heard footsteps closing in to me and then I out again.

Xiumin’s POV

I heard Jinyoung and rushed to her bedside. She was about to say something but then she passed out. I pushed the button to summon the doctor. I pressed it vigorously like the faster I push it, the doctor would come immediately.

 

After a few hours in her room, the doctor came out with a relieved face. “You should be grateful she pulled through. Her condition now is a bit stable but I think she will be waking up tomorrow or the day after that.”

 

I felt relieved but still I’m not satisfied about it. I didn’t even have time to talk to her. I hope she will wake up soon. Jinyoung was still worried of her. He even slept in her arm on the bed.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

Tonight, it’s my turn to watch over Sky because I won rock paper scissors. I hope she’ll wake up tonight. I want to be the first one you saw. Jinyoung still slept snuggly on her arm beside her.

 

I ended up rapping to her since I can’t sleep.

Oh Yeah Feel good don’t it

Yeah yeah yeah

Neol bogiman haedo neukimi

Hwak hwak gaseumi jjarithae

Gyesok neowana

 

Eodil neolleo ganeun ge

Sang sang dwae

Anijiman niga  

Beolsseo nae yeochin euro chakgatdwae

 

Niga hanbeon useojumyeon

Gamdang andwae

Jangjeomeun manjeom danjeom

Majeo wanbyeokhae

 

Ni saenggak haneunge

Hukeusong cheoreom banbokdwae

Naui sarangeui yeonghwa

Niga gamdokhae

 

Nae kkumsokeneun neoya

Neorang daehwa halryeogo

Hanguk mareul baewon

 

 

Urineun unmyeong

Neon nahante olheun geoya

Nan wenson

Baksucheoreom Neoneun namaneui jjak

 

Na mideojullae bureosseo

Na mideodo dwae

Nan gogijib geobnal ddae

Anshim sikyeojulge

 

Niga himdeureo hago

Itgo motgyeondil ddae

Nan husidin ni masulcheoreom

Sangcheoreul eobsaejulge

 

Nae daehaeseo ah joheun

Soril deuryeodo nal mideo baby

Saramdeureun nae maeumeul

Molla but you’re the one for me

 

*Na weonlae ireohjido anha

Yejeonen yeoja manhasseo

Jigeum buteo neoman bulge

Baby you’re all I need

 

# Just be my girlfriend my girlfriend

My girlfriend my girl

Be my girlfriend my girlfriend

My girlfriend my girl

 

Narang sakyeojullae neorang haengbokhallae

 

Just be my girlfriend my girlfriend

My girlfriend my girlfriend

 

Eodil gado yeojadeuli jjimjeok dae

Nan yejeone playboy geurae injeonghae

Geokjeongma ddanjithal il eobseo na mollae

Nan ojik neoya

Uri sarangeui sidohae

 

Bogo sipeoseo nan jeongmal jugkene

Neon gaegemaeneun anijiman

Gyesok utgedwae

 

Neol bolddaemada hwanhage utneun

Nae moseubi nawa neoneun areumdaun

Melody like ladadada

 

Meori neolleo gago sipeo

Uri chareul tago gaja

Mallo pyehyeonhan su eobseo

Gajang areumdaun yeoja

 

Gamgi giun eobjiman

Jigeum yeolna ni sajiman bwado

Paencheoreom yeolgwanghae

 

*

Amuri bwado you’re a cutie

Uri durineun jeongmal jaeoulyeo

Naneun ojik neoppuniya

Naman jom mideobwa ooh

Cheon nyeon sarado neo

Gateun yeoja

 

Dasin mot bugeot gata

So please be my baby

#

 

Who wanna be my lady tonight?

Who wanna be my lady tonight?

Is it you?

 

(Jay Park-Girlfriend)

I really hoped that she would open her eyes and talked to me. I held her hand in mine and it somehow fitted perfectly. I felt like she was mine even if it’s just for a while.

 

I slept while sitting beside her bed. I don’t know. The whole night seem so great. I dreamed about her and I can’t stop smiling in my sleep.

 

No one’s POV

The next day, everybody still hoped that she would open her eyes. Even Siwon and Henry went to the hospital to wait for her. Nobody would even know that they were worried because of her. They didn’t even realise that they have been falling for her even harder every second that they were thinking of her.

 

Jinyoung woke up beside her but still he didn’t want to leave her side. He kept hugging her like she was his life support. He really loved Sky. He didn’t know that somebody would actually care so much for him.

 

She saved him while everybody else were just standing and watching him with pity in their eyes. He’d never imagine what would happen to him if Sky wasn’t there. He started to cry silently and praying for her life.

“Ji… Jinyoung-ah.” Jinyoung started to turn to his side. He cried even harder when he saw Sky was smiling to him weakly. Sky hugged him tightly and the others were relieved that she was awake.

 

The doctor that w

Please log in to read the full chapter