Destiny Awaits

The Lover in Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

All of the girls were eager to play but Sky had to start first. Sky shuffled the card really fast that nobody can see her hands. “Took a lot of practice for that.”

 

Then Sky put out six cards and laid it down with an arrangement. Sky started to explain each and every card. “So, the first one here is the symbol of success. Which I knew is our debut day. The second card represents…love?”

 

Sky was startled by the second card. Not only that. She got two cards that represent love on top of each other. Then she closed her eyes to find her future but she can’t. She began to tremble and then she was panting.

 

“Sky, kwaenchana? Why are you trembling? Are you sick?” Nana started to worry looking at her condition. Sky just smiled reassuringly. “Okay, let me explain in detail. Look here. I got two love cards and it’s on top of each other which mean I had to choose.”

 

They started to look at Sky with a cheeky smile. Sky just rolled her eyes and proceeds on explaining. After all of the other got their card drawn out too, Sky started to explain to them.

 

“Okay, my powers can only be used for good. No cheating. No finding secrets. Unless it’s important.” They nodded approvingly and after a long day of moving in to the dorm, they were exhausted. They went to sleep as soon as they went to their respective bed.

 

Mera’s POV

I can’t go to sleep. I really wanted to but something’s keeping me up. Then a text came in my phone.

 

Unnie, go to sleep. I can hear your thoughts from here.

-Sky

 

Then I started to talk to her through my mind. I can’t sleep, Sky. I felt really restless and I don’t know why. She answered me through her phone via text message.

 

How about another game then? Meet me in the living room.

-Sky

 

Now, I started to like her mind reading ability. I went to the living room waiting for her. I sat on the couch while playing with my phone for a while. Then Sky came with a glass of warm water and she handed it to me.

 

“Here. Drink this and start talking.”

 

I drank the glass of water and started to calm down a bit. She looked at me with a reassuring look on her face. She sure is a comforter. “I don’t know why, Sky. But I can’t seem to be relaxed these past few days. I’ve been having nightmare about my boyfriend.”

 

I lifted my head up and saw her with a motherly smile. I find it really comforting. Tears started to roll down my cheeks and I can’t help but lean in to her which she responds with a gentle pat on my back.

 

I felt like a kid that was whining to her mother. I started to think about him again. Why do I feel like I can’t trust you, Yixing? We’re going to be in the same agency but I can’t seem to find my own peace thinking about you all the time.

 

I knew Sky could hear me because the utter shock that was shown in her face was just vivid. But then her expression softens and she finally spoke. “Unnie, why can’t you trust him? You actually don’t have to feel insecure. You’re going to be real close to him. You don’t have to actually worry because I’ll always be here to support you. And I know the others will too.”

 

You’re really kind Sky. I really don’t know what I would’ve done without you. I really hope that someday I can repay your kindness.

 

“You know that’s not necessary. And by the way, you’re so lucky to have such a great guy being your boyfriend. If I were you, I wouldn’t let him go.” I chuckled at her and finally felt relieved. After the conversation, I actually felt really good.

 

The next day, the entire member knew that I was in a relationship with Lay from EXO. They were shocked at first but then like what Sky had said they supported me.

 

“Don’t worry unnie. We’ll take care of that. If we ever saw Lay oppa cheat on you, we’re going to barge into EXO’s dorm and kick his for you.” Min Min said with an innocent face.

 

Nana’s POV

Who would’ve thought that Mera was dating Lay oppa? That was really big of news early in the morning. Today our schedule started with a dance practice. We were trying to dance to EXO’s song .

 

As the main dancer, Sky taught us the moves and we were trying really hard for the choreography. But when I saw Sky doing it, it seems to be so easy for her. Her body seems to go with the flow of the music naturally.

 

I glanced to the door of the dance room and saw some eyes staring at Sky who were dancing. But I’m sure Sky was fully aware of that. She can freaking read mind.

 

Kai’s POV

I was just strolling down the hallway and was about to go into our dance room but then I heard our song was being played on the opposite room of our dance room.

 

I peeked through the door that was left opened, leaving a gap that actually let me see through a little. Then I saw this girl dancing gracefully to our song. She seems to be teaching the other.

 

She seems natural at dancing. Then somebody tapped me on my shoulder. “Kai, what are you doing here? We were supposed to practice 5 minutes ago?” I turned around and saw the other member of EXO was there.

 

“Shh…Don’t let them hear you, hyung. I was watching this girl dancing to our song and she’s really good. You know that I never compliment other people when they’re dancing but she’s totally different.”

 

Then in a split second, everybody went to the door and stared in awe at her. “Told you so.”

 

Sky’s POV

I was dancing with the girls. Well, actually more to tutoring. But then, they asked for time out. “Sky can we have a time out? I’m really tired and we’re not going anywhere with this dance anyway.”

 

“What are you talking about? Tired? But why? We haven’t even started on anything yet . Come on. How can you be tired?”

 

They were looking at me with an are-you-kidding-me? look on their face. Gosh, she must’ve really loved dancing. She didn’t feel tired after one hour of practicing? I praise you, unnie.

 

“I know and yeah. I do loved dancing, E.M. I can’t live without feeling the movement surge through my body. And thank you.”

 

Then I heard somebody else’s thought. It’s none of the members. But it’s someone else. And it sounded like a guy and it came from the door. Whoa! She’s quite a good dancer. Jongin must’ve been really excited seeing her dance.

 

I can’t really keep up with it since there’s other too. I walked to the door, avoiding them from seeing me. And then I pulled the door which made all of them came stumbling and crashing to the floor of the dance room.

 

The other members were laughing their off while I smirked at the fallen boys. I helped all of them to gain their footing and then I realised that they were our senior. All of them finally stopped laughing and they stood up and bowed at them.

 

I was just standing there and then someone from the back of the group stepped in front and went to Mera unnie. He grabbed Mera unnie and dragged her outside. Just before he was about to stepped outside, he turned to me.

 

“I’m borrowing your leader for a while if it’s fine by you. We need some time alone.”

 

“Don’t do something that I wouldn’t do or I’ll kick your whether you’re my sunbae or not.” Then he smiled at me and went somewhere with Mera unnie. Then I heard someone’s thought.

 

Feisty. I like it! “Well, if you think that I’m feisty and you like it, you haven’t seen me and my personality.” Chen was shocked when he heard me said it. I smirked at him and went to my bag.

 

Then I saw Irae who blushed faintly but I knew she was blushing. “I’ll have to warn you about Sky unnie. She can read mind so be careful of what you’re thinking. And also don’t ever think of attacking her on an alleyway. She can basically snap you into two.”

 

Min Min, Nana, E.M and Irae were laughing again which made me roll my eyes. Then suddenly all of the boys were sitting in a circle which made me sat in the middle.

 

“What? Is this some kind of a crazy ceremony?” Then again, they were laughing even harder. “Are you sure you can read mind?” Xiumin said with enthusiasm. His bun-like face just made me want to squish him badly.

 

“Ne, sunbaenim. I’m sure I knew about my capability

Please log in to read the full chapter