Knowing Each Other

The Lover in Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

1. Knowing Each Other

Sky’s POV

I was waiting in a dance practice room with 4 other people. We were just sitting there not talking until one clumsy girl stumbled through the door and tripped on what? There’s nothing on the floor but she seems to be falling because of something.

We all laughed at her and almost immediately the awkward silence was being lifted. The girl that had fallen to the floor quickly stood up and fixed her outfit. ”Thanks for helping.” She said with sarcasm filled tone.

We laughed even harder which made her laugh too. Weird. When we settled down, we sat in a circle and introduced ourselves. The girl that had tripped before introduced herself first.

“I’m Hwang Shinyoung. And I’m fully aware that I’m the second oldest in here so you can call me unnie. My stage name is Hemera or Mera, but I prefer Mera anyway. So call me Mera unnie” She said with a beautiful smile.

The second girl sitting next to Mera unnie started to cough a little maybe because she’s nervous. “Hi, I’m Park Hanna and I’m the oldest in the group. My stage name is Nana so from now on call me Nana unnie.”

“I’m Song Hyemin and I’m the 2nd maknae of this group so I hope that unniedeul will treat me well. And call me Min Min by the way.” The third girl started with a cute smile on her face. She seems like she had a sun above her head. She’s positive and enthusiastic at the same time.

“I’m Jung Eunmi and I’m Min Min’s best friend. My stage name is E.M. Please teach me and treat me well!” It seems that this two people are the only one that knew each other really well.

The fourth person stood up and bowed to all of us. I was obviously surprised by her action because I’ve never seen anybody so polite like her. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Ri Rae Jung and I’m the maknae of this group. You can call me Irae. I hope that unniedeul will also teach me and treat me well.” She looked so innocent and really cute when she said that.

Last but not least, me. “What’s up? I’m Kwon Sora but please call me Sky. I don’t like people calling me by my name except when that someone is really close to me. But since we’re going to be a part of something big you can call me Sora.” I finally flashed a smile which made them feel a little intimidated.

Mera’s POV

Wow, I can’t believe my eyes. Before the introduction she kept on a serious face and didn’t even crack a smile but now she’s smiling brightly like she finally went out of prison.

I looked at the other entire member and realise that I’m the second oldest in the group and I’m their leader so I had to take responsibility over them. How am I supposed to do that? I’ve never lead a group before. Let alone a group of breathing, talking human. If it’s a group of cat, I might as well handle it nicely but this is nightmare.

Not long after the introduction, a woman went into the room and saw us laughing and talking with each other which made her smile. “It looks like I don’t have to do so much work for today. I’m your manager, Lee Han Byul. Since you girls had known each other let’s discuss on some matter about the group.”

She gave us each a piece of paper and she wanted us to examine it nicely. “So that paper contain your debut song, album title, the songs in the album, schedule and all the other information about your debut day. If you want to ask me something, just call me. My number is on the paper and Mera here’s the key to all of yours dorm. Good luck girls.”

She left us dumbfounded without even explaining the detail of the debut. We shrugged it off anyway and dragged our stuff to the dorm. And when I said dragged, I mean literally!

E.M’s POV

Oh My Goodness! The dorm is damn nice. The living room was next to the dining table and it is neatly furnished. Everything seems surreal to all of us. Its drop dead gorgeous and it actually fit our personality.

Nana unnie looked like she could die any time after seeing the beautiful kitchen. It looks like she had found her perfect partner. “Wow, I can just die out of happiness right now. I can’t believe SM actually has a taste in interior decorating. The kitchen looks like a part that had fallen from Heaven.”

Min Min’s POV

We went to the first bedroom which is mine and

Please log in to read the full chapter