The Second Encounter

Finding Her Way Back To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom sat on her father's bed to check his temperature one more time. Ever since she came home a few hours ago, she was so busy treating her father that she even forgot to eat the corn delicacies that Minzy had made to lure her home.

Bom was soaking small towels in cool water and dabbing them over her father's body to relieve his fever when she heard a voice behind her.

"He is doing so much better now that you are home. His temperature has gone down has it not?"

" Oh. Annyeong Dong Wook oppa. Yes, it has," she smiled

" He was worried sick about you, Bommie."

" I know oppa. I am sorry. Thank you for being here and helping eomma and Youngbae."

" Don't mention Bommie. Your appa has done so much for me. This is a very small thing. Besides, he is like a father to me."

" Thanks, oppa."  Bom flashed one of her irresistible smiles.

The two then fell into conversation. Both updated each other on what they have been up. Bom and Dong Wook  practically grew up together and have always enjoyed each other's company. Dong Wook's father, who was her father's best friend had passed away when he was 10 and so, Mr Park had taken it upon himself to care for Dong Wook. In fact, Mr Park supported Dong Wook through school and Dong Wook spent a great deal of time in the Park household.

Dong Wook was sharing a funny story when a deep voice interrupted them, "That is indeed funny," Seunghyun chuckled. He directed his gaze at Bom after giving Dong Wook a nod of acknowledgement.

Bom immediately stood up from the bed the minute she heard his voice. She stared at him for awhile but bowed her head soon after as she was really uncomfortable with Seunghyun's gaze.

Dong Wook immediately noticed her reaction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter