The Merger

Finding Her Way Back To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you everyone for subscribing. Here's another chapter. Hope you 'll enjoy reading it. :))

****************************************************************************************************************************************

The Park family had a lovely dinner but Bom felt that something was amiss. She could not put a finger to it but all she knew was there was an air of nervousness and anxiety around the dinner table tonight. Every time she tried to ask why Seunghyun was in their home earlier, someone would divert the topic away from Seunghyun. She was irritated by this but decided not to let it get to her since it was the first time in a long time that she was enjoying a meal with all the people she loved dearly.

After dinner, the Park family retreated to the spacious living room for some tea and cakes.

"Wow Minzy! You are getting really good at baking! These cakes are delicious!" Bom exclaimed.

"Anni, eonni. Still not as good as yours!" Minzy said shyly.

" I don't think so. I have been so busy at the hospital that I haven't been baking and I hardly cook nowadays!"

" That is such a waste because you are such a great cook!" Daesung interjected with a pout.

" No need to worry!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter