Oh Brother!

Finding Her Way Back To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom looked around the airport's arrival hall anxiously. She was disappointed not to see any of her family members or her closest friends waiting for her. They all knew she was returning but why was there no one at the airport? Just then her mobile phone rang. "Ah, this silly brat!" she mumbled.

"Annyeong,noona!" said the voice on the other line.

"Don't annyeong me! Where are you Youngbae?! Don't you know it's impolite to keep your elders waiting??!!!"

"Chill,ma sista! Turn around! I am right here!"

Bom quickly got off her phone and did as she was told. What greeted her was the cutest eye smile and at that moment all her anger disappeared! She quickened her pace and gave her younger brother a big hug.

"Welcome back,noona! We are so happy you are finally home!"

"We? I don't see anyone here but you," Bom sneered.

She did not mean to sound bitter but she could hardly hide her disappointment at the lack of a proper welcome. After all, she did leave her whole life in the US and everything she had worked hard for behind. Was it wrong of her to expect more than one person to be at the airport to welcome her?

" Uh-oh! Noona is in a bad mood!! Don't be noona! We are really so happy you are home. Let's get out of here quickly. Something tells me you are jet lagged and need lots of sleep to cure that bad mood of yours!"

 Bom gently slapped Youngbae's wrist. She knew he was right. She too could not really understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter