Love Dust

Finding Her Way Back To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The order of events for the press conference was quickly briefed to everyone involved and the family now had a few minutes before the press conference started. Seunghyun approached Bom and whispered in her ear, "You look gorgeous!"

Bom ignored him and pretended to be cold but her reddened cheeks gave her away. Seunghyun merely chuckled at the sight of his future bride.

Then something caught his eyes. "Where is the engagement ring I gave you?Why aren't you wearing it?"

"Since you gave me the engagement ring in front of our families and in my living room, no less, I don't consider it a proposal so I didn't wear it."

Before Seunghyun could answer someone else also noticed ," Omona!!! Your ring? Where is it??? Omo!" Her mother screamed.

Mrs Choi soon joined the panicking Mrs Park, "Bom cannot attend the press conference without the ring! The whole country will talk about how an engagement was announced yet there is no ring! The press will have a field day!"

Bom sensed the increasing levels of anxiety in the room and quickly interjected. " It's in my handbag. The one you asked Lee Hi to bring over for me, eomma."

"Quick someone get Lee Hi and the handbag!" Mrs Park exclaimed.

*********

The press conference to announce the merger between the two companies went smoothly. The engagement between Bom and Seunghyun was also announced to loud applause.

Now, it was time for a phot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter