Why Is He Here?

Finding Her Way Back To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom exited Youngbae's red Range Rover and took in the sight before her. She did not realize how much she had missed her home until she saw the mansion before her. When she found out about the problem her father's company was facing, one of the things she feared about besides the well-being of her family members was losing their family home. The mansion in front of her held so many memories for the Park family that it would be unbearable to her if they had to sell this piece of their family history. She was really glad when Youngbae called her a few months earlier to say that her fears were unfounded and they could keep their home.

"Miss Bom is home! Miss Bom is home!" Kemy one of the domestic helpers screamed when she saw her favorite member of the Park family.

Bom smiled kindly at the young girl but Youngbae immediately covered his face with his hands.

"Shh Kemy! You are making too much noise!" Youngbae gently reprimanded the clueless helper. He never did fancy Kemy's screaming voice.

Bom just chuckled and touched Youngbae's shoulders as a way to tell him that it was alright.

" Kemy, please help me get Miss Bom luggage from the car," Youngbae ordered.

Bom walked up the pathway leading to her home with Youngbae by her side. She was slowly beginning to love the fact that she was now back in Korea and with her family.

As she opened the door, she was puzzled as to why her other family members were nowhere to be seen.

"Youngbae ah... Where is.."

"Surprise!!!!"

Bom was pleasantly startled by the sound of party poppers and the sight of colourful streamers all around her. There stood before her was her grandparents, her mother, her aunts and uncles, her cousins Chaerin, Minzy, Daesung and Seungri !! A second later Dara, her best friend popped out of nowhere and shouted "Surprise!!"

"Aigoo! You are too late, unnie!" Chaerin said and they all had a good laugh. 

Now Bom understood everything - why only Youngbae was there to greet her at the airport

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter