Good Counsel

Finding Her Way Back To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, Dong Wook. Thank you for informing me. It's unfortunate that Bom had to hear about the marriage through the news. I will speak to that TV station's CEO. Please tell father-in-law to take it easy. Everything will be alright." 

Seunghyun put down the phone and stared at his sleeping daughter.

" Looks like your future eomma got nervous and ran away, Sarang-ah!" He chuckled.

Seunghyun recalled Bom's face when he saw her earlier that day. She looked more beautiful that he had imagined. He saw her photographs around the Park household and her father's office but he now felt that those photographs did not do her justice.

" You have certainly blossomed into a beautiful woman while we have been apart, Bommie. You are also very successful in your career  and a great cook from what I have heard. You are exactly the kind of role model and mother Sarang needs." Seunghyun thought to himself as he adjusted his daughter's blanket.

" Sarang-ah. Your late eomma was right. I think Bommie is exactly what we need so don't worry! I am going to make sure I marry her!"

******************

Bom was in a wine bar.As she sipped her glass of Pinot Noir, she wondered how her life could change in just an instant? Not long ago she was in her apartment in New York enjoying life and a great career but now, the prospect of being a wife and mother loomed in front of her.

Her parents and Youngbae had told her everything she needed to know about Seunghyun. How Min-a had passed away during child birth and how Seunghyun has been a single f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter