6th Chapter: Where were you all this while? When will you come back..? (Part II)

~*~Why...Did...you Lie to me...?~*~

 

“k-kangin?”

Leeteuk said as he look at the figure not far away from him, looking at him. The said name then gasp and said, “L-leeteuk..” Tears blurred leeteuk’s vision as he walk towards kangin, kangin smile softly and hug leeteuk as the older cry harder.

“Y-you’re back..” leeteuk said.

“I’m back..” kangin said as he kiss leeteuk’s forehead.

“Sorry for making you worried over me,love” said Kangin as he hug leeteuk tighter.

Leeteuk smile and nod, “It’s okay, as long as you come back to me.”

Kangin smile and said, “But i need to go again.”

Leeteuk smile faded and said, “where to?”

“I need to be at Hankyung’s place, he needs some help.”

Leeteuk smile softly and nod, “Okay, come back to me when you’re done.”

Kangin laugh and peck his lover’s head, “Of course, oh and teuk, be careful.  I got a feeling that a certain vampire slayer will haunt you down.” Before he kiss leeteuk’s lips and dissapear. Leeteuk look at the sky and touch his lips, “That vampire slayer can never haunt me down, because he himself can’t hurt his brother.”

 


 

 

Donghae shiver as cold wind enter the bedroom.

He open his eyes only to find his brother is not with him, asumming he’s downstairs.

Then he see a figure walking into his room, closing the varendah’s door.

Donghae gasp and hide under the blanket.

A chuckle can be heard and donghae can feel someone’s hand is pressed against the blanket, touching donghae’s shoulder.

“Get out of there, i’m not a bad person.” Said the person.

Donghae can’t help himself but to take a peek from his blanket, only to find a brown eye looking at him with a smile plastered on his white pale skin.

“W-who are you?” asked donghae.

The other boy smile and said, “I’m Hyukjae. Kyuhyun’s friend.”

Donghae feel at ease when he talked with hyukjae.

Hyukjae then feel donghae’s forehead, “your fever is still there. Are you okay right now?”

“Yeah, he’s okay. Don’t scare my little brother next time, hyukjae hyung.” Said kyuhyun as he walk into the room.

Hyukjae chuckle and said, “sorry.”

Kyuhyun giggle and shook his head. He then see his donghae look at hyukjae’s face.

Hyukjae notice and look at donghae. “what’s wrong?”

Donghae then said, “u-um..ca-can i...”

Hyukjae giggle and nod, “Sure.”

Donghae then carass hyukjae’s face, admiring the pale skin, as if they’re not from this world. He then compare hyukjae and kyuhyun’s skin. Slightly the same.

“beautiful...” the word slip off donghae’s mouth, making the owner gasp and cover his mouth.

Hyukjae laugh and pat donghae’s head, “thank you.”

Donghae keep quiet and watched his older hyung and hyukjae talked.

Why do i have the feeling that the both of them ...  is no ordinary human? Donghae thought.

 

It’s because they’re not human. Said the other voice.

Donghae then gasp and look around the room. As if there’s another presence. Hyukjae looked at donghae and said, “What’s wrong?” Donghae shooked his head. N-no... kyuhyun hyung is not a vampire... donghae thought.

 

Donghae... kyuhyun thought as he looked at his younger sibling. Donghae looked at him. kyuhyun smiled and donghae pulled him into a hug, which shocked kyuhyun. “H-hae?”

                A sob can be heared from donghae. Kyuhyun gasped and said, “Hae? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” “Something...told me that you’re ... that.. hyung...” Kyuhyun sighed and hugged the sudden crying Donghae. Hyukjae looked at the scene with sadness in his eyes. That’s your fate donghae.. your destiny.. to fight among a kind like us.. the red haired vampire thought.

                Donghae then break the hug, with tears find its way down along the chubby cheeks as the owner looked into his older brother’s eyes. Kyuhyun looked at his little brother’s wet eyes and smiled softly, carassing the wet cheeks, saying, “It’s.. merely a nightmare you’re having donghae.. It’s nothing. It’s just a play.. okay? Trust hyung.”

                Donghae’s smile find its way to the owner face. Donghae smiled and nod, “Okay...”

                Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun.

                “I’ll be taking my leave then.” Said the red haired.

                Kyuhyun smiled and nod, “Ne, see you..soon.”

                Hyukjae smiled a little and nod before he walked out off the door.

“He’s your friend , hyung?” Donghae asked as Kyuhyun lay next to him.

                Kyuhyun nod and said, “Yeah, we meet at the supermarket.” Donghae nod in understandment and said, “Hyung, promise not to lie or hide anything from me ne?” Kyuhyun looked into Donghae’s eyes and smiled, carassing the latter’s cheek and kiss donghae’s lips before he said, “Sure ,dear.”

                The both siblings sleep peacefully in each other’s embrace.

 


 

 

Outside his house, Hyukjae sit on a chair and stare into the dark night sky. He let out a sigh and cover his mouth where his fang began to grow. Damn... i need something.. Blood..’ As if on cue, Sungmin appeared next to him and carry the youngest back to their home. Sungmin quickly placed Hyukjae on the sofa before he walked towards the kitchen and gave Hyukjae a red liquid where the youngest drink it down in one go.

                “It’s kind rare to see you like that hyukkie.” Sungmin said as he grabbed the glass from Hyukjae’s.

                Hyukjae smiled and said, “Yeah.. me too..” 



 

Jan jan!!! :D I'm back guys! sorry for the long wait! TT ^ TT But let me catch my breath will you, lovelies? :D I hope this chapter is okay for you! ^^