What is it you're hiding from me all this while?

~*~Why...Did...you Lie to me...?~*~

 

4th drop:What is it about hyung? What is it you’re hiding from me all this while? Why don’t you tell me?

I wake up as soon as kyuhyun hyung carries me and place me in the sofa in the living room. He look at me and giggle. “Awake already koala bear?” I pout and said, “hyung always calling me that!” Hyung laugh and kiss my cheek. “Hyung just love to tease you baby koala~”

            I pout and said,”W-what about the things?”

            Kyuhyun smile and said, “All in the kitchen.”

            I smile and hop to the floor, dragging kyuhyun hyung with me and drag him to the kitchen. “Let’s arrange it!” I said. Kyuhyun smile and pat my head.

.....

.....

.....

“Donghae, you’re not tired?”Kyuhyun said and pat my shoulders. I look at him sleepily and said, “Yup, i shouldn’t buy many things..” Kyuhyun hyung smile at me and said, “Then take a rest, let hyung do the rest okay?” I shook my head and said, “no, hyung. Hyung , you take a rest. I’ll be okay.”

            I then carry the heavy rice packet and place it near the cabinet. Hyung sigh and said, “you’re the one who should rest, not hyung. Let hyung do the rest.” I look at kyuhyun hyung and walk slowly towards him.

            “donghae?” he said.

            I didn’t answer and just let myself fall onto him. he gasp and quickly catch me. “Donghae!?” he said and feel my temperature. “Damn, you’re having fever.” I grab hyung’s shirt weakly and hyung pat my head softly.

            “Told you, you should not do hard chores..” hyung said softly into my ears. He then carry me up in a bridal style and bring me up into the bed. He then place me on the bed gently and feel my forehead again.

            I gasp at the coldness of hyung’s touch and he smile. “Don’t worry.” He said. “s-sorry..” i said in a weak voice. He look at me and covers me with the blanket and kiss my forehead. “It’s okay, baby.” I look at hyung for a few seconds before i fall asleep.

Kyuhyun pov

I let out a sigh. I carass donghae’s sweating face and walk into the bathroom, prepare a wet towel and a small pail filled with water. I walk out of the bathroom and settle myself near donghae’s bed. I then place the wet towel on donghae’s forehead before i rest, leaning against the chair, looking at the sleeping angel.

            “Hyung, why is your eyes are red?” ask a 6 year old donghae to me. i look at him and smile, patting his head softly, “Just itchy, don’t worry too much donghae ah.” donghae pout and snuggle closer to me. “Hyung, life feels soo different after the death of our parents right..?”

                I let out a sigh and said, “Extremely different.” ‘it’s much more different when i’m already a vampire’. Donghae sigh and snuggle closer to me, resting his head on my chest, grab my shirt tightly. “Don’t leave me alone hyung,..” he said.

                I look at him and smile softly, “Sure, baby. Hyung will never leave you.”

                Donghae look at me and smile happily before he fall asleep.

                Watching him falled asleep, i sigh and look at the sky, cloudy sky. We have been sitting under s big shady tree for an hour already. i must do something to support donghae and my life. We can’t stay here forever. I look at the grass.

                I grab a handful of it and it turns into a bread. I smile and place the bread on my lap. I grab more grass and automatically changes to bread. I look at donghae and carass his sleeping face. I lean closer to him and place a  kiss on his dry lips.

                “don’t worry, one day, hyung will find a place for the both od us to stay.”

“—n-n-ngh...”

            A groan that wakes me up and quickly look at donghae, who keeps on shifting his place. I quickly throw the towel away and hug donghae. Making the younger open his eyes and pant. “What’s wrong donghae ah?” donghae then look at me with tears in his eyes. Without any words come out from his mouth, he quickly hug me.

            I hug him back and carass his soft brown hair lovingly. “Donghae...” He shook his head against my neck and said, “Nothing..j-just a nightmare.” I smile softly. “What nightmare? Hmm?” and kiss his earlobe.

            He then whispers, “Of hyung..being a vampire and bites me, once hyung bite me, hyung leave me to die...” I gasp and look at donghae, damn, his face is really wet. I calm him down and said, “NO! H-hyung will never leave you alone..again..”

            Donghae then look at me and said, “Promise...” I nod and kiss his dry lips. I tuck him to bed and carass his wet face, “Wait here for a second, hyung is going down to take a glass of water okay? Don’t worry, it won’t take long, arasso?”

            Donghae smile and nod. Before i could even walk, he grab my hand and said, “Faster...I can’t stand being alone..” I smile and kiss his cheek, before i walk out of the room and dissappear myself and appear in the kitchen, quickly take a glass of water and teleport to infront of me and donghae’s bedroom.

            I take a breath and walk in casually, like a human did. Donghae then look up and smile softly. i smile and ask him to sit up, which he complied. I then give the glass to him and he gulp down. I pull donghae into my hug and kiss his head, humming a lullaby for him. which works, make him fall asleep in a few seconds.

            I place him softly on the pillow and carass his face.

            I look at the varendah, walk towards it, and walk outside. Closing the varendah door behind me, so that donghae will never feel the coldness outside. I sigh and look down, tears lingering at the corner of my eyes.

            No, i can’t... i just can’t tell him. i can already imagine his face if i tell him that i’m actually a vampire. I’ll hurt him if i can’t control my lust towards his sweet red bloo- NO KYUHYUN!!!  I shook my head a few times and let the tears flow down.

            Donghae’s dream, it might come true. I might bite him, and leave him dying there..alone.. KYUHYUN! Stop thinking about it!!!! i cover my wet face with my shivering hands and cry alone. I can’t hurt him, i can’t hurt my angel...my precious little brother...

At the same time..

Hyukjae, who is in the bedroom while kyuhyun is outside, crying,he look at the sleeping donghae and carass the sleeping angel. Hyukjae smile softly, he admit, donghae looks beautiful. He looks like a perfect  human being. No, beyond perfection. Hyukjae then look at kyuhyun, who is still crying.

                Hyukjae sigh and carass donghae’s cheek before he walk out of the varendah, to the older brother of donghae. “Kyu..” he started out. The mention name then gasp and said, “H-hyukjae..hyung..” hyukjae smile. Indeed, hyukjae is older than kyuhyun. “Why are you crying hmm? No wonder you still have human’s personality..”

                Kyuhyun then look at the older and said, “I got it from donghae.” Hyukjae look at the wet face of kyuhyun and softly carass the youngest wet cheek. “Stop crying.. or else, donghae will get more worried of you..” Kyuhyun nod. “I know..b-but..”

                “The dream?” said another voice. Kyuhyun look behind and see sungmin lean casually against the varendah’s door, watching donghae asleep. Kyuhyun nod and said, “Yeah that dream..” Sungmin then look at kyuhyun and said, “Kyuhyun..i’m sorry to say but.. it will come true..”

                Kyuhyun gasp and look at sungmin. “NO! You’re kidding me!!” Sungmin shook his head. “I’m serious.” Hyukjae then look at his hyung and said, “No, sungmin hyung, you’re not sure of it will happend or not. I can see the future much more clearer than you.”

                Sungmin then look at the youngest and said, “Yes, i know. Mind to tell hyung?”

                Hyukjae then look at the forest infront of kyuhyun’s mansion and said, “Donghae knew that kyuhyun is a vampire. It might takes time for him to accept the painful truth. And i suppose, kyuhyun, did you know that donghae is a vampire slayer?”

                Kyuhyun look at hyukjae and nod. “Of course.”

                Hyukjae nod and said, “then , i see that you will explained all the truths to donghae. Donghae, still can’t accept it. he then look at you with sad human eyes. And my vision stops there. I don’t know what will happend next..”

                Kyuhyun sigh and look at his sleeping angel.

                “He’s..just too... precious for me.” kyuhyun said.

                Sungmin smile a little and  said, “Indeed.” Hyukjae then look at the sky and said, “Kyu, you should go in. It’s going to rain heavily tonight.” The mention name then look at both hyukjae and sungmin, smilling. “Ne, thanks.. Meet you again, hyukjae hyung, sungmin hyung.” And walk into his room, accompany his sleeping donghae.

                Sungmin then smile and said, “Such beautiful smile he got.” Hyukjae chuckle and said, “I admit, kyuhyun do have beautiful smile. But donghae’s is much more beautiful” Sungmin then glare at the youngest before he hit hyukjae playfully on the arm,making hyukjae chuckle before the both of them are out of sight.

|end|