~*I can't say the truth to you donghae...it hurts.....~*

~*~Why...Did...you Lie to me...?~*~

 

3rd drop: i can’t say the truth to you donghae...it hurts...

I walk inside the room as soon as the day soon come into an end. Yes, it’s evening right now. I look at the grandfather clock which is place near the window. It shows it was 6pm right now. I walk towards the bed, just to find sleeping peacefully donghae.

            I smile and carass his face. I’m aware that i’m using my vampire eyes right now. Only when donghae is sleeping, i can use it. i close the big window that heads towards the varendah before pulling down the curtain.

            I have no appetite to eat today. I lay next to donghae and carass his face. He giggles and open his eyes, hugging me in an instant. My eyes turns to normal human eyes. “Hehe, hyung..that tickles.” I chuckle and place a kiss on his cheek, before he fall asleep again.

            “Sleep tight baby.” I said and rest my head on the soft pillow.

            That smile...

            That smile that formed on donghae’s angel face.

            That smile that i wanted to protect.

            But, i always wonder... if i had the chance to tell donghae about the real truth and what had happend to me during the death of our parents..Will i’ll be able to see that smile again..? i let out a sigh and look towards sleeping donghae. I look around and make sure the place is lock, so that nothing can disturb my princess sleep. Satisfied, i walk down and sits in the living room where i take a nap.

            I can feel donghae is looking for me in the bedroom after an hour and 15 minutes i take my nap. I smile to myself and walk upstairs, opent he bedroom door, just fo find him looking at me with tears flow down his eyes.

            I smile at him walk towards our bed, sitting on it and pull donghae into a warm hug.

            “Nightmare again baby?” i asked and carass his soft brunette hair.

            He nods and said, “H-how did hyung know..?”

            I chuckle and peck his forehead, “Hyung will always remember that you are going to have nightmare after the incident..”

            I can feel donghae’s body tense up. I look at him with more tears flow down his eyes. I decide to keep quiet and carass his wet cheek. “E-eversince.....ap-appa and u-umma leave us... i always...h-had the same nightmare...”

            I look at his face and kiss his tears. “Hae, hyung is always here with you. Don’t forget that..”

            He nods and rest at my chest and he plays with my fingers.

            Donghae.. is just like a fragile glass. Soo innocent and fragile. I need to take care of him...since he’s the only relative i’ve got now. He’s important for me. i look at him and smiles when he plays with my finger, smilling.

            “Hungry?” i asked donghae. He look at me with the chocolate  orb and shook his head. “No..”

I smile and said, “If you’re hungry, tell hyung okay?” Donghae nod and rest his head on my chest. I smile softly and pet his head like a mother patting her baby head softly. Donghae smile and plays with my finger. As i was taking care of my baby, i look at the window facing the varendah, there stands a figure. With the same mother aura.

            Black hair. I look at the figure and the figure look at me. after a few seconds, besides the figure there stands a figure with red hair and normal red eyes.

            I knew it. they’re both vampires. Donghae look at my eyes and said, “Hyung? Is something over there?”

            I gasp and shook my head. “Nothing baby.” He smiles and resume his rest before he close his eyes, falling asleep. The figure then walk from the  shadow and finally show his face. He smile at me and said, “you’re taking a good care of your little brother don’t you, Kyuhyun?”

            I can feel my body tense up. I let out a quiet growl and said, “what are you doing right here?”

            The figure chuckle and said, “My, my, i never thought you can use telepathy. No need to be angry.. i’m not a bad vampire.”

            My face softened and said, “come in then.”

            Both of the figures came in and sit softly on the antique chairs placed  near the window. “What’s your name? I’m SungMin and this is my little brother, Lee HyukJae.” “Kyuhyun.” I answer them simple.

            Sungmin then look into my eyes and said, “You both..have  a sad past..don’t you...?” I wince when he said that, my grip on donghae’s shirt tightened and said, “Keep your mouth shut.. i don’t wanna think about the past anymore...”

            I look at my little brother, tears lingering at the corner of my eyes. Eversince the day where our parents left us, i have no confidence to tell donghae that i’m actually a vampire. And i knew he will be scared of me. i know donghae hate me when i lie to him.

            Sungmin then appeared besides me and carass donghae’s cheek, making the younger wince a little at the cold touch. Sungmin smile and said, “He had such beautiful pale skin..” I smile and nod. “indeed..”

            “Why..you’re hiding the truth?” hyukjae’s voice said to me.

            “I don’t want to see donghae’s crying face again...”i answer him and gaze softly at donghae’s face.

            I can feel hyukjae walk towards me and said, “You can always run from it.. but the time will force you to spit it out..” I look at hyukjae with tears flow down through my cheek. “I know..just..please...don’t talk about it...”

~*~*~*~

I wake up and find a pair of chocolate orbs look at me staring into my eyes. I was about to sit up when donghae smile at me and pull me into his warm hug.

            “hyung~~~~heart” he said and cuddle. I smile at him and kiss his head. “Morning baby koala.” I said. Donghae smile and said, “Hyung, i’ll go and take my bath first okay? Then , i’ll prepare the breakfast for the both of us!” and he went into the bathroom.

            After he went into the bathroom, i massage my temple. Damn it, how can i fall asleep? As long as i remember, i was cuddling with donghae. And then some certain person come into this room. ARGH! I can’t remember anything!!

            I take a deep breathe and walk towards the window facing the varedah and open it, walking towards the varedah. It was still dark, indeed. I look at my hand and sigh. My head can’t help but to think about the past.

            I look at the forest and let out a sigh. How should i tell donghae about it?

            “HYUNG! Where are you?” donghae said as  he walk out of the bathroom, fully dressed. He look at me and backhug me. “Hyung, what are you doing outside here? It’s cold.. Walk back in! And-and i don’t this cold weather..”

            I look at him and said, “Baby, come here, in front of hyung.”

            He look at me for a while and stand infront of me. i smile and hug him. “There you go, warm enough?” He smile and nod against my chest. I smile and kiss his head.

            “We’re both lonely..didn’t we hyung?” he said.

            I wince when he said that, “Y-yeah...”

            He then look at me and said, “Hyung..” he carass my cheek and said, “What’s wrong? Is there something you want to tell me, hyung..?”

            I tried to not let out a gasp. i look into his eyes. What should i say? Damn think, kyuhyun. What should i say? It hurts to tell the truth. I got no choice but to say lies to him. i smile at him and said, “Nothing, hyung is okay...as long as hyung with you..”

 ‘and also as long as hyung can see the angel smile on your face, donghae...’kyuhyun thought. Donghae seems unsure but smile when i kiss his lips passionately.

After i have done taking my bath, the both of us walk down and i see donghae prepare the breakfast for us. I look at the living room and thought of what should we do today. Since the things in the kitchen still have place to put more...

“Baby,” i said.

“Hmm?” donghae said from the kitchen.

“Wanna go buy stuffs later?”

Donghae look at me and smile, the more he smile that angel smile, the more hurt i am. He nod and said, “Sure hyung!” I smile a fake smile. He turn his body around and resume doing his work. The smile on my face turns to be a sad smile. I hide my sigh and look at the forest through the kitchen’s window.

After a few minutes, donghae come out from the kitchen and place the breakfast dish carefully in front of me. “Here’s your breakfast hyung!” He said like a kid. I giggle and ruffle his head, “Thanks baby~”

He smile at me and we both started eating accompanied by the birds chirping.

After 30 minutes of having breakfast, i backhug donghae who is washing the dishes in the kitchen. He gasp and said, “I might let go off the plate and broke it you know?” I giggle and rest my head near his neck. i look at his hand who is busy washing the plates.

            I then look into his brown eyes and kiss his cheek. He gasp another time and i said, “What’s wrong with you hmm? You still not used to hyung’s kiss?” He blush and look at me, smilling and said, “I-it’s just..too sudden..” I giggle and kiss his lips.

            “you’re too cute donghae ah” i said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hyung! We need this!” Donghae said and shove the snacks in front of my face. “Whoa!” I said and moved back a little. He giggle and said, “Hyung?” I smile and said, “arasso~ put that in the cart.” Donghae nod and put the snacks in the cart and run away to some other section, to see somehthing.

            I let out a sigh and smile softly upon seeing the naughty little donghae tasting the food. I lean against the shelve and look around. many girls are smilling shyly at me. i smile back at them.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

Sungmin smile upon seeing kyuhyun’s smile. Hyukjae look at sungmin and said, “Hyung?” Sungmin then said, “He look beautiful when he smile, don’t you think?” Hyukjae nod and take out a packet of strawberry milk from it’s shelf. He then put the strawberry milk in the cart and said, “Hyung....why...did you erase his memories?”

Leeteuk look at the youngest and smile apologeticly, “Sorry, hyukjae.” Hyukjae sigh and look at donghae who is looking at him for a while, and donghae gasp when hyukjae is looking at him. sungmin then said, “you scared him.” hyukjae chuckle.

Kyuhyun then told donghae to faster buy the things, because he knew, there’s 3 other vampires. Donghae who doesnt know anything, just follow what his older brother says. Leeteuk look behind kyuhyun and frown. “He knew..”

Kyuhyun then help donghae put the things in their Audi car. Donghae jump into the car and wait for his brother to come in. Kyuhyun come into the car and started the engine. On the way back to their house, donghae fall asleep. Kyuhyun look at his sleeping brother and smile sadly. He then carass his angel’s face with tears slid down his pale skin cheek.

“I can’t donghae.... the truths...hurt....”

|end|