Where were you all this while?

~*~Why...Did...you Lie to me...?~*~

 

5th time: Where were you all this while? When will you come back..? (Part 1)

Meanwhile, in another mansion,which is place near a waterfall ,there sits leeteuk, gazing out of the window. He sigh for the nth time and said, “Kangin ah...” He then look at one of the trees and see hyukjae is sitting one of the branch, deep in thought. While sungmin stands on the higher branch, gazing at the cloudy sky.

                Leeteuk smile by himself. Both of hyukjae and sungmin’s beauty is perfect. Hyukjae gasp when the rain water hits his palm lightly. Smiling, hyukjae then shake the other higher branch, where sungmin is at and hyukjae pointed to their home. Sungmin smile and nod.

                “We’re home.” Hyukjae casually say and was about to step into the house when leeteuk said, “Don’t go in first. Let hyung take the dry towel.” Hyukjae smile and nod. After a few seconds, leeteuk appear in front of the both of them and dry them off.

                “What are you thinking , hyukjae?” said the oldest.

                Hyukjae shook his head and said, “Nothing in particular.”

                Sungmin chuckle and hyukjae kick sungmin’s leg.

                Leeteuk smile and said, “Now that you’re dry. Take your bath and meet me in the living room later.” And with that, leeteuk dissappear from their sight. Sungmin do as he told, meanwhile hyukjae at his oldest’s figure in the living room, gazing out of the window softly. ‘Something is wrong..’ thought the youngest before he take his bath.

........

Back to kyuhyun and donghae’s situation..

Kyuhyun is awake, since a few minutes ago. He let out a yawn and look at his sleeping brother. He smile and look at the grandfather’s clock, it’s evening. He then sit up slowly and wake the youngest up. “Uh...mm..” said donghae, opening his eyes a little. Hands tugging onto kyuhyun’s shirt. “W-what is it hyung..?”

                Kyuhyun chuckle at the sleepy voice and said, “Let’s go down, it’s nearly dinner time..”

                Donghae shook his head and said, “no, i don’t want to eat anything.”

                “What’s wrong donghae?” kyuhyun ask and feel donghae’s temperature.

                “A little headache..” said donghae.

                Kyuhyun sigh and carry the little brother in bridal style and said, “You got to eat something, or else, your health will be worse.” Donghae rest his head on kyuhyun’s chest and said, “I don’t want...” Kyuhyun sigh another time and kiss donghae’s head gently. “Please..for hyung?”

                Donghae finally nod. Kyuhyun smile and walk out of the door. Walk down the stairs and reach the kitchen. He then place donghae on the chair and prepare their dinner. Donghae look at his brother preparing the dinner. He sigh and rested his head on the table.

                He don’t understand why he keep on having those headaches.

                He don’t understand why his brother seems to hide something from him.

                He don’t understand why his brother refuse to tell him something..

                Lastly, he don’t understand why he kept on thinking about the red haired boy...

                “Hae? Are you here? what’s wrong baby?” kyuhyun said as he place their dinner on the dining table. Donghae smile softly and shook his head. Kyuhyun smile and sit next to donghae, taking the fork and knife, slicing  the piece of meat into small pieces, so that it’s easy for donghae to eat.

                “here, eat it. Don’t rush.” Kyuhyun said softly and he place the plate gently in front of donghae. Donghae nod and murmured a ‘thanks’ to his older brother, slowly, donghae grab the fork and start eating. Meanwhile,kyuhyun, is watching donghae all the time.

                ‘He sure have some health problems..there’s no way of him to become a vampire slayer.’ Kyuhyun thought. Kyuhyun was pulled back to reality when donghae quickly rush to the kitchen and vomit. Kyuhyun quickly rush ot his angel’s side and place a hand on donghae’s back, calming the younger one down.

                “donghae? Are you fine? Anywhere hurts?” kyuhyun said and wash donghae’s mouth after the vomit. Donghae shook his head and rested his head onto’s kyuhyun’s shoulder. kyuhyun gasp at the hot temperature of donghae.

                “Fever.. you caught a fever..” kyuhyun said softly into the younger’s ear and hug the younger.

                Donghae nod.

                After a few minutes of silence, sobs can be heard from the younger.

                Kyuhyun gasp and break the hug, only to find with wet face donghae.

                “baby, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” kyuhyun said and carass the wet cheeks. Dinner are forgotten a few minutes ago. Donghae shook his head and said, “sorry...for always making hyung worried and worried all over me.. it’s all becuase of my weak body..”

                Kyuhyun sigh and hug donghae again, patting the younger’s head gently. “Baby, it’s okay. No need to say sorry. It’s already hyung’s responsibility to take care of you.. no need to apologized.” Donghae cries harder and hug kyuhyun.

                Kyuhyun smile softly and carry donghae in a bridal style. “Let’s go upstairs.” Kyuhyun simply said.

                “h-hyung..d-dinner..” donghae said, look up to kyuhyun’s face.

                Kyuhyun shook his head and said, “It’s okay. Hyung is not hungry anymore.” Kyuhyun then opent he door of the bedroom and place donghae gently on the bed. Donghae’s face is soaked with tears. Kyuhyun chuckle and wipe the tears away with his thumbs.

                “Let’s sleep then.” Kyuhyun said as he cover donghae and his body under the warm and comfortable blankets. Donghae look into kyuhyun’s eyes , tears are still visible. Kyuhyun sigh and kiss away the tears and said, “Stop crying baby..” before kyuhyun kiss donghae’s lips.

........

“Seriously, what’s wrong with you hyung?” Hyukjae said out as he sit on the sofa, eyes looking at leeteuk. Leeteuk gasp and look at hyukjae, “w-what do you mean?” Hyukjae let out a sigh and said, “Don’t pretend like there’s nothing happend. what is it that bothering your mind?”

                Leeteuk sigh and gaze outside the window. “You’re a smart brother hyukkie..”

                Hyukjae look outside coolly. “Kangin hyung. Huh?” he said out. Leeteuk nod. “It’s been years since i last see him.” Leeteuk said. Hyukjae nod and look at leeteuk sitting figure and said, “There might be a little chance to meet him.” leeteuk quickly look at hyukjae and said, “Are you sure?”

                Hyukjae nod and said, “Hyung,i can predict the future.” Leeteuk then said, “Tell hyung waht you see.”

                Hyukjae close his eyes and said, “Kangin is still somewhere near here. he’s hiding somewhere.. but i can’t tell whether he’s still alive or not.” With that, hyukjae open his eyes. Leeteuk’s face look surprised and panic. Hyukjae smile softly and appear next to leeteuk in a spilt second, hugging the older.

                “Don’t worry hyung, he’s going to be okay.” Hyukjae said , calming the eldest down. Sungmin appear from the door and smile softly, watching the scene.

The Next Day..

Donghae wake up to a sound he heard from the varendah. He sit up and look outside. Nothing, nothing is at the varendah. He then look at his sleeping brother and groan when his head hurt. Kyuhyun wake up and pull donghae into his hug, “told you not to wake up all of the sudden.”

                Donghae snuggle closer to kyuhyun and said, “Hyung.. what is a vampire slayer?”

                Kyuhyun eyes wide open and hide a gasp. he look at donghae and donghae said, “In my dream... someone told me that i’m a vampire slayer..what is that?”

                Kyuhyun shook his head and said, “It’s just your dream, donghae ah.. vampire slayer is a human where he hunts for vampire and killed them.” donghae nod and move closer to kyuhyun, shivering a little. Kyuhyun noticed this and said, “What’s wrong?”

                Donghae shook his head, his hand tugging onto kyuhyun’s shirt and whisper, “s-scared..” kyuhyun chuckle softly and place a kiss onto the younger’s head, but, in his heart, kyuhyun is worried about donghae’s dream. In reality, indeed, donghae is a vampire slayer, but kyuhyun just have no confidence in telling him.

                Kyuhyun look at his now asleep donghae and carass his cheek.

                Hot.

                ‘donghae is still having the fever..’ kyuhyun thought. He then bring donghae closer to his body and hug him. he doesnt care what time is it now, ‘cause all he care now is, he want his donghae to be healthy.

.....

Meanwhile,  deeper in the forest, there stand a strong vampire , resting against the tree. Looking up at the cloudy sky, sighing as he did, “Teukie ah... where are you?”

.....

“hyukjae, wake up.” Sungmin’s voice wake hyukjae up. Hyukjae groan and said, “what time is it now?” Sungmin smile at the sleepy vampire and said, “It’s nearly 7am.” Hyukjae groan again and said, “Why are you waking me u- where’s leeteuk hyung!?”     

                Sungmin smile faded as hyukjae mention leeteuk’s name.

                “He dissappear.”

                “WHAT!?” hyukjae said.

                Sungmin calm him down and said, “Hyukjae, calm down!” Hyukjae look at the spot where he and leeteuk hug each other yesterday and said, “Why all of the sudden he dissappear?” Sungmin answer the youngest and said, “Hyukkie,teuk hyung is still..worried over kangin hyung..so he try to find him i guess?”

                Hyukjae sigh and shook his head, “Teuk hyung, why you won’t tell us your problem?”

.....

Listen donghae... you’re a vampire slayer. Your parents are half vampire. Your father is a vampire slayer, your mother is a vampire, pure blooded vampire, that makes you are half human and half vampire. Your older brother is a pure vampire.

                This makes you a vampire slayer.. I order you now.. to kill your older brother..

Donghae wake up with a start and cry. Kyuhyun gasp and sit up, calming the younger brother down. “Baby? What’s wrong?” Donghae cry and hug kyuhyun muttering, “no.. i cant.. i can’t kill.. i’m not a vmapire slayer... hyung.. hyung is not.. a vampire...”

But donghae, it’s the truth.

“SHUT UP!!!” donghae shouted at the voice and cry harder. Kyuhyun look at his younger brother and hug him. bringing him closer to him and kiss his cheek. “baby, calm down, it’s just a dream” ‘it’s not.. it’s the truth..’kyuhyun thought. Donghae look at his hyung and carass kyuhyun’s cheek, crying harder and said, “S-stay with me..”

                Kyuhyun smile sadly and nod, “forever” he said. Donghae nod and hug kyuhyun, tears are soaking kyuhyun’s shirt. Kyuhyun hug the younger, and said, “Donghae, it’s just the dream.. no need to think about it..” Donghae nod his head.

                Kyuhyun look at his younger brother before he kiss donghae’s lips.

.....

The strong and well built vampire then walk towards his cottage and was about to turn the door knob when he spot a familiar face. “Leeteuk? Is that you?”

“k-kangin..?”