2nd drip: what are you hiding...hyung?

~*~Why...Did...you Lie to me...?~*~

 

2nd drip: what are you hiding...hyung?

The next day...

“ugh...” is all i said after the light beam attack my sleeping closed eyes. I quckly covers it with my hand and move towards hyung’s sleeping figure. I thought i will hug him as soon as i turn towards my right, where he is.

            But , instead of me hugging him. He’s the one who hugs me! I let out a gasp and slowly,no,forcefully open my eyes to look at hyung. There he is, clearly hugging me in his sleep, with tears flowing out of his eyes.

            I wanted to say something, but i felt something is wrong. Hyung never cries eversince the day where our parents left us. I move my right hand to wipe away his tears. He wince when i do that action, making him open his eyes and look at me.

            “hyung..” i said, quietly.

            Kyuhyun hyung gasp when he knew he was crying. He quickly sit up and wipes away his tears. I later sit up and look at him, “hyung..” i said and clutch his sleeve. He look at me and smiles, “It’s okay. Hyung..is ..okay.” and looks away.

            Again, in his eyes, i can see sadness behind the brown orbs. I grab his hand and he look at me, “Hyung...is there anything you hide from me..?” He kept quiet for a while and smile, shooking his head. “Nothing..merely just a nightmare.”

            I somehow felt relieve when he said that. I crawl towards him and backhug him. “why..is it always nightmare ..disturbs you?” Hyung rest his head on my head and said, “It’s.. just human play.” I giggle and nod, “I guess..you’re right.”

            Hyung then look at me and push me down to the bed. He hug me again and said softly, “Can....the both of us..stay in this position for a while..?”

            I smile and hug hyung back. “As long as you like, hyung...” and  without the both of us noticed, we fell asleep again.

            After a few hours, i feel kyuhyun hyung carry me walking down the stairs. I sleepily open my eyes just to see a smiling hyung. I smile back and snuggle, “Morning..hyung..” “Um, morning baby.” He then place me on the wooden chair and he walk into the kitchen.

            I lazily place my head on the table and use my hand as my pillow. At the side of my eyes, there in the living room, i see a pair of red eyes looking at me, with sad expression. I quickly sit up and look at the living room.

            There’s nothing there.

            I shook my head and lay my head down on the table once again. There’s one thing i remember clearly about the figure i saw.

            He...have..flaming red hair.

Kyuhyun pov

I was busy preparing me and donghae’s breakfast when i feel someone is watching me from afar. I look at the window in front of me and catch a glimpse of red eyes in the forest. I let out a sigh and didn’t bother about that.

            I then take a glance at the forest and the figure is gone.

            That figure have.. motherly aura surround him.

            I chuckle to myself and thought, ‘nothing is going to happend.’

            I then look at donghae, who is lazying around at the table. I smile upon seeing him. i take the plates and walk towards the dining room and place the food infront of him. he quickly sit up and smile at me, his angel smile, i wanted to protect with my whole life. I carass his face lovingly and kiss the tip of his nose.

            He waits for me to sit infront of him before we both eat out breakfast.

Donghae pov

I admit, kyuhyun hyung’s breakfast is better than anyone else! I then swallow down my food and look at kyuhyun hyung, who chuckle when he look at me and wipes away the milk at the side of my mouth. “You’re eating messily, donghae.” Kyuhyun hyung said.

            I smile and said, “Thanks hyung. Today...is there any activities?”

            Hyung kept quiet for a while and nod his head, “Yes. Later,  once the both of us finish cleaning ourselves, we start clean the house and maybe clean the garden outside there.” I smile and nod. “Sure.”

            Kyuhyun hyung then take my plate and his before walk into the kitchen. I don’t being left alone, so i follow behind him and hug his back while he was busy washing. He chuckle and said, “you love backhug don’t you?”

            I smile and nod. After a few seconds of washing, he then carry me up and walk upstairs where we both take our bathes and wear suitable clothe before we began to clean the house starting from the living room.

            ..........

            ...........

            ........

After a few hours of cleaning, kyuhyun hyung tiredly sit on the sofa and close his eyes for a while. He’s taking a nap of course. I look at my dirty hand and head to the kitchen to wash it. once i open the water tap and wash my hand, the more i wash , the more pain i groan at.

            I quickly close the water tap and look at my hand. I gasp loud enough for kyuhyun hyung to come into the kitchen and said, “Hae! W-what’s wrong!?” he said. I show him my hand he carass it. “Hyung told you to be careful didn’t hyung?”

            I pout and nod. Kyuhyun hyung chuckle and said, “No need to pout. You go sit at the dining table while hyung go and take the first aid box okay?” I nod and do as he said.

            After a while, hyung began to treat my wound. Well, my hand is too dirty just now,until i didn’t realize a big wound place on the palm of my hand. I wince a bit when hyung touch the wound. I take a look at hyung.

            Wait..

            Is it me or i see hyung’s eyes is red? Like a vampire? Crimson red...

            I shook my head and look into hyung’s eyes. Normal brown colour. No, vampires does not exist. I was thinking to deep in my thoughts until i feel kyuhyun hyung’s lips pressed against my lips. I gasp and look at hyung, who is smilling.

            “What are you thinking donghae?” He said while placing the things he used a while ago back into the first aid kit box. I shook my head and said, “Nothing.” He look at me and pat my head before he place the first aid box on top of the cupdboard behind the dining bar table.

            The both of us then sit in our bedroom, facing the varandah, letting the fresh air from the mountain coming into our room. I smile and rest my head on kyuhyun’s shoulder. “Hyung...”

            “Yeah?” kyuhyun hyung said and plays with my finger.

            “Why do you choose to stay in the forest?” i ask, watching the birds flying away freely.

            A soft chuckle is heard from him. “So that, nobody especially the bad guys disturbs you during your schooldays. And also, hyung don’t want to remember the sad memories..”

            There’s the truth behind his words. Yes, me too. i don’t want to remember the sad memories in the town after the death of our parents. All of my schoolmates tease me as an orphan. And i hate that.

            “Then..why did hyung told me to stop schooling?” i ask, looking at him.

            He look at me and said, “Hyung myself can teach you. Thanks to God, hyung have already finish schooling. So, at least, hyung can teach you some.” I smile and said, “Thank you, teacher.” He giggle and pinch my nose.

            “so..in this forest..there will only be the 2 of us?” i ask, now playing with his fingers.

            He nod and place a kiss on my head. “Yes, only the 2 of us.”

            I smile and rest my head on his broad shoulder. He chuckle and kiss my head once again before the bith of us watch the scenery in front of us, with nothing interuppt our moment.

Somewhere in the forest...

There stands red hair vampire along with his two hyungs, blonde haired and black coloured hair. The red hair , namely HyukJae leans against the tree and his mind seems to fly away. Thinking about the boy he saw ealier while he was resting in a certain house.

            “Hyukjae..you stop at our old house again don’t you?” his brother, namely Leeteuk said while playing with the grass before turn it into fire. Hyukjae nod and said, “Yeah, it seems that there’s 2 siblings stays there.”

            Sungmin, his 2nd elder brother, nod. “Um. I saw the both of them too. But i can feel, one of them is a vampire.” Leeteuk look up to Sungmin and said, “Vampire?” Sungmin nod and said, “He have pale skin and managed to hide his vampire side from his little brother.”

            “While his little brother is...?” Leeteuk ask.

            “A human..” Hyukjae answer, now looking at Donghae’s and Kyuhyun’s house.

            “That’s impossible. How can his older brother hide his vampiric side so well until his brother does not notice anything?” Leeteuk said, now looking at the house. Sungmin shrug his shoulder, “That question..you should ask hyukjae, hyung..”

            Leeteuk then look at the youngest sibling among the 3 of them. Hyukjae is busy looking at the 2 sibling, who is now, at the varendah, with the older brother back hug his little brother. Hyukjae smile softly upon seeing the two of them. but then ,his smile turns into a sad one.

            “Hyukjae...” Leeteuk said and pat his shoulder.

            Hyukjae then look at leeteuk and answer sungmin’s question.

            “Both of them shared a  sad past. As the both of them watch their own parents being killed by a certain vampire and burned their house, leaving them homelss. At the same time, while the older brother wants to protect his younger brother, the vampire the older brother’s blood from his neck and thus, make him a vampire. The little younger brother does not know anything until today and sitll believes his beloved hyung is a human...”

            “Th..that...is soo..sad...” Sungmin said and look at the 2 siblings, tears lingering in the corner of his eyes.

            Hyukjae nod.

            “Hyukjae...a-are you crying?” Leeteuk ask.

            Hyukjae gasp when he felt tears flowing down his cheek. He’s really crying. He wipes away his tears and look at his tears on the tip of his fingers. “Hyung..what is this?” He ask Leeteuk and show the tears.

            Leeteuk smile softly and hug hyukjae. “It’s called tears, dear. This is actually the first time hyung see you cries you know?” Sungmin said and pat the youngest. Hyukjae smile and said, “Yeah, the first time i cried after saying the sad past of the 2 siblings...”

            Sungmin nod and lock his gaze on the older brother. Leeteuk then look at the younger brother, still hugging the older brother. Leeteuk gasp and said, “W-wait, hyukjae..is he crying?” Hyukjae, who look at the grass, quickly look at younger brother.

            “Yeah, he is..”hyukjae said. But he don’t understand what is this hurt feeling build in his chest. He can’t stand watching the younger brother cry. He quickly shook his head and lock his gaze onto the younger brother. Sad eyes watching the 2 siblings.

At the varendah, Kyuhyun POV

“SSshh, donghae, stop crying.. forgive hyung ...please..” i said panicly and hug my younger brother. Donghae then shook his head against my chest and said, “It’s okay, it’s not your.. *hiccuped* fault..” “SShh, donghae, stop crying please, for hyung..” i said and kiss his head.

            He stop crying after a few minutes, i look at him and felt guilty. If only i won’t talk about the day when the death of our parents..and the memories..

~*~*~*~

“Donghae..” i said and back hug him. he giggle and rest his head on my chest, “Hm..” he said while looking at the scenenry. I smile and said, “It would be better if our parents was still alive and stay with us here right?” Donghae keep quiet and nod his head against my collarbone.

                But still, i can sence his body tense up. “Yeah..it-it would be great if they are still alive and stand with the both of us here..”

                Why is his voice seems shaking?

                I nod and kiss his head. My hands released the hug around his waist, and carass donghae’s cheek. “Donghae...?” i ask him after i feel his cheek hot. He turn around and look at me with tears rolled down his perfect chubby cheek.

                I gasp and quickly pull him into a hug. I calm him down. “Damn it, sorry donghae. Forgive hyung! Hyung didn’t mean to say it out! Forgive hyung please..” i say and kiss his wet cheeks. His grips on my shirt tighten as if he wanted to stop crying.

                I patted his back and  massage it. “Donghae..forgive me..”

                Donghae then shook his head against my chest and said, “It’s okay hyung... it’s not your fault...”

~*~*~*~*~*~

I look at donghae and kiss his cheek after he stop crying. His weight on my body seems heavier. “Hyung...D-dizzy...” he said out. I carry him in a bridal style and walk into the bedroom, ignoring 3 vampire eyes that are looking at me and my brother since just now.

            I then place donghae on the bed and cover him with the blanket. Donghae open his eyes and hold my hand. I smile soflty and sit on the bed, carassing his pale skin. He smile and said, “Hyung...” I look straight into his eyes, oh, how much i miss having those eyes..

            “Yeah?” i said

            “I love you..” Donghae said before he close his eyes and fall asleep.

            I chuckle and place a kiss on his lips before i walk to the varendah, enjoying the scenery. Alone.

|End|