~*1st truth: Normal Beginning~*

~*~Why...Did...you Lie to me...?~*~

 

1st truth: normal beginning....

I look outside the window of the car which kyuhyun hyung is driving right now. I watched the buildings and the peoples like a movie being fast-forward. I smile and let out a small laugh when i see a pair of married couple played around with their children.

            I then look at my brother, who is driving, for a while before i look straight, a few more meters, we’ll reach the traffic light. I look at the red light, making the moving car stop. Kyuhyun hyung then let out a yawn and i look at him, “Hyung...”

            “Yeah?” he said and look at me.

            “Are you okay...?” I asked him and he chuckle.

            “Of course i am. Don’t worry hae ah.” He said and pinch my cheek. I smile and lay back. kyuhyun hyung, he’s the one who take care of me after the death of my parents. I adore him so much. He’s a loving brother.

            The traffic light turns green and kyuhyun hyung continues driving. I look at the digital clock, it says, ‘9:59’ pm already. “What time we expect to reach at our new house hyung..?” I ask. Kyuhyun hyung kept quiet for a few minutes before he said, “Around...10:30 pm. Are you tired?”

            I look at him and found him looking at me with worried eyes. I smile and shook my head, “No, it’s okay. I’m fine hyung..” Kyuhyun smile and pat my head with his free hand. He then turn on some songs on the VCD player. Yes, our car is different. Thanks to hyung who modified it.

            The song filled the car. I smile and said, “Hyung..what’s the name of this song..?”

            I can feel kyuhyun hyung smile and said, “It’s... ‘Y’ sung by EunHae though. You like it?”

            I nod. “Very much...the melody is comforting..”

            Kyuhyun hyung giggle and said, “Hyung knew you will said that.” I look at hyung and pout. Kyuhyun hyung look at me and giggle, “Aww~ don’t pout baby,” and carass my cheek. I smile. After a few minutes, i felt sleepy, thanks to the song.

            Kyuhyun hyung then stop the car by the roadside. Making me look at him sleepily. He look at me and said, “You want to sleep right?” I nod. He then take my pillow which is place behind us and give it to me. “Don’t forget to use the blanket hyung prepared there. Oh and..”

            I look at him, hyung place his hand behind my neck, making me shiver and hyung pull me closer to him, kissing my lips. “Goodnight, baby.” I smile weakly at him and fall asleep.

Kyuhyun’s pov

            I continue my driving, at the same time, looking at my sleeping brother. I smile softly when he smiled in his sleep. I then tired to focus in my driving, listening to the song once again. I hold donghae’s hand and carass it.

            So smooth skin for a boy to have. I then take a look at donghae and this time i carass his face with my free hand. I smile when he likes the carass. “hyung...” donghae said out. I kept quiet. “i love you.” My heart thump everytime he said that.

            I smile softly and said, “hyung love you too...”

            I look infront and my mind seems to fly away somewhere....

~~*~*~~*~~*~

“Donghae! NO! APPA UMMA!” i shouted to the top of my lung. Donghae was laying on the ground filled with blood. He is still breathing. Thank God for that. I faster stand up and run towards him. He look at me with tears flowing through out his eyes.

                I quickly hug him and said, “It’s okay. Hyung is here. Ssshhh...”

                No, it’s not okay.

                I look behind donghae, there, our house is burned. To the colour of red, which i hate the most. Donghae cried in my hug. I calm him down at the same time,i calm myself down. I look at appa’s and umma’s body laying on the ground, not far from us, lifeless, unmoving.

                I let my tears flow down. I look at the sleeping faces of appa and umma. I then look at donghae, who is still crying. I look at the house, there’s a figure standing in front. I growl and stand up, leaving donghae on the ground before i run towards the figure and attack him with all my might.

                The figure just smiled and easily catch my hand before hanging me up in the air. I struggle to get free but nothing happend.

                “why...the did you killed my parents!?” i shouted.

                The figure look at me and smile, “Well, i’m bored and i need new victims to be killled and let the children alive. I want to see the chilidren live in fear and darkness.....”

                I growl another time and kick the figure’s chest. The figure laugh and said, “You think that will kill me? stupid boy.” The figure throw me down on the ground before he attack me by biting my neck. “But i never thought you will have such tasty blood”is all he said after done my blood.

                I let out a groan when he my blood out. This freaking guy is a ing vampire. The figure, which is a teenage boy, let go of me and smile, “Remember, from today. You and your brother will never forget me and be prepared to be haunt by your nightmare...cho kyuhyun, lee donghae... HAHAHAAH!!!!!” He said before he vanish into thin air.

                I sit up and touch my neck, damn it’s still bleeding. But then , i knew i’ve become a vampire.. as i can feel two identical holes on my neck. I walk slowly towards donghae. He look up at me with puffy red eye. I can hear his heartbeat. He’s still breathing.. I carry him up easily and walk towards our parent’s body. Once i place donghae on the ground, he quickly hug and cry louder when he see our parent’s bodies.

                I felt no emotion, nothing , but i’m sure... There are tears sliding down my cheek whenever i see donghae cry. He’s still small, small 6 year old kid was forced to face this situation. And the only releative he’s left was me, his older brother, 8 year old brother, who became a vampire a few minutes before.

                Donghae then kiss appa’s and umma’s cheek before he look at me. i smile at him and look at the house. The house is fully burned, the fire burned all the memories that me, donghae, and my parents created.. all now...become dust.. the fire too, burned away my human body. Donghae sit on the ground like a kid being throw out by his parents.

                I carry him up and calm him down once he started to cry again. “Sssh...donghae, hyung is here. Stop crying. It’s already becoming the part of the past.. sssh. Donghae ah....” Donghae hug my neck and i can feel his hot breath. I let out a sigh and look to my parent’s body, ‘i will take care of donghae for you, appa, umma... goodbye...saranghae...”

~~*~*~*~**~

                I nearly run myselft into the sharp turn when i turn the steering at the right time. Damn i hate the memories. I find myself pant slightly and decide to slow down the car. I take a few deep breathe and continue driving. I change the song to “Sorry Sorry Answer”.

            I look outside and there are few ghost flying pass through us. Yes, being a vampire makes you can see those things that human can’t see. I smile when i feel donghae’s hand grab my left hand. I look at him and chuckle. “Sleep tight baby.” I said quietly.

Donghae POV

I open my eyes when i felt the car has stop moving. I look at the window and pout a little when i see the mist has covered it. i wipe it with my hand and smile a little when i see there’s a garden. I look at my hyung, who i expect to sit at the driver’s seat.

            I turn to my right and gasp when kyuhyun hyung is not in his seat. I begin to feel panic. I look around. where are we now actually? I was about to dial kyuhyun’s hyung number when the door of the car at my side open.

            I look up, reveal kyuhyun hyung smilling at me while holding his phone up, “Need my phone to call your brother mister?” I pout and turn away from him. kyuhyun hyung chuckle and carry me out form the car, “Donghae, hyung is just outside the car. Don’t worry, hyung will not leave you.”

            I snuggle closer to kyuhyun hyung’s neck when he said that. “I know hyung...” Hyung smile and said, “We’re here.” I look at the view in front of me, it’s filled with darkness. I can feel kyuhyun hyung look at me. i look at him and in his eyes, i can sense... sadness..?

            “hyung...?” i said out.

            He shook his head and kiss my lips lightly. “Nothing.” He said. I look at him and carass his cheek. He smile and enjoys my carass. “Hyung...” i said. He look at me and smile, “It’s okay. Hyung is fine don’t worry.”

            I smile softly and see the view with kyuhyun carrying me.

            But in my heart, deep in my heart, i feel dissappointed with hyung’s answer. It’s as if he was hiding something from me. and i don’t like it one bit. I shook my head a little and look at the view, the mountain which is covered with darkness. I can even hear the sound of the owl and it’s scary eyes.

            Kyuhyun hyung smile and softly kiss my ear, “Come on. Let hyung brings you inside.” I smile and buries my face in kyuhyun’s hyung warm neck before carassing hyung’s cheek, again. Finally we walk into our new house and kyuhyun help me to stand up.

            In front of me, antique living room filled with antique and unique furnitures. You can say, furnitures from the Victorian times. I smile and said, “hyung..i love the sofa..” Kyuhyun hyung smile and pat my head, “Umm...hyung too..”

            I lay myself on the sofa for a while and decide to look outside, the garden. It’s filled with flowers. Mostly rose. Black and blue roses. I smile and pluck one flower, “Hyung!” i show the blue rose i picked to kyuhyun hyung, he smile and chukle, “whats wrong with the flower, hm?”

            “I love you. I love the colour blue!” I said and hug kyuhyun hyung. Kyuhyun hyung laugh and pat my head, more like carassing it. “Hyung loves you as much as hyung loves the blue colour too.” i smile and look at hyung.

            Kyuhyun hyung smiles at me and kiss my forehead. “Arasso, hyung loves you. Now, now , let’s go to our room and decorate is arasso?” I nod and hug kyuhyun hyung once again. He chuckle and carry me up, before we both walking up the stairs,accompanied with our gazes and carasses.

            Once we packed out our things, i yawn and walk out to the varendah. I look at the dark view and look at the dark night. There’s no starts. There’s nothing but moon. Once i look at the moon, i felt weak. My knees felt weak, woobly.

            I massage my temple, calming down the dizzyness. “ugh...” i said.

            “Hae? Are you..fine?” Kyuhyun hyung said and backhug me. i shook my head against his chest. “D-dizzy...” i said. Kyuhyun hyung’s hand place on my head and massage my temples gently. The urge to vomit is buliding up. I turn around and grab kyuhyun’s shirt, tightly. Kyuhyun hyung massage my back slowly, to calm down the urge of vomit.

            In an instant, my body felt weak. Kyuhyun hyung quieckly carry me and walk into the bedroom, where he place me on the bed and covers me with the blanket. I look at hyung and weakly grab his hand. He smile a little and carass it.

            There’s no need for us to talk. It’s as if we both are talking using telepathy. Hyung then feel my forehead and said, “You nearly caught fever.” I let out a small sigh and said, “sorry..for troubling you hyung..” Hyung shook his head and went under the blanket, saying, “Don’t be sorry. It’s hyung’s responsibily to take care of you.”

            I smile softly and snuggle closer to hyung. Kyuhyun hyung smile and place his hand on my waist, with the wind accompanied us in the room. Kyuhyun hyung then place a kiss on my forehead and said, “Sleep donghae. It’s quite late right now.”

            “ummm..” i answer him back. i snuggle closer to him and hug his waist.

            A chuckle is heard from hyung. “Such a cute baby, goodnight baby.” He said. I nod against his chest and said, “Night...hyung.. love..you...” before i really fall into dreamland.


|end|