Moving in....

******EndLess....*******

 

Moving in......

“YEAH!!! Let’s move in!!!” said a cheery leeteuk. The members except for heechul, laugh. Heechul was just busy carry up sleeping donghae into his arm. Hyukjae is busy occupied himself with his and donghae’s bag.

            “thanks the person above that you’re light donghae.” Muttered heechul. Hyukjae who heard it just giggle and said, “Hyung. Donghae might hear it.” “nah, i don’t think so. Donghae slept like a log you know?”           

            Hyukjae chuckle and walk into their new dorm. Leeteuk was busy wow-‘ing’ eversince he step his foot into the dorm. The dorm was completely spacious and enough for them. Sungmin groan when he have to piggyback sleeping kyuhyun. Yes, both kyuhyun and donghae fell asleep, because, they play games until late night.

            Leeteuk smile and said, “Since kyuhyun and donghae are sleeping, why don’t we let them share a room?” Automatically, kyuhyun get up from sungmin’s back and sleepwalking to the room near the varendah.

            Sungmin’s mouth shaped ‘O’ after he saw that. “i never thought kyuhyun was a sleepwalker?” Shindong giggle. “I guess, that was his new habit.” Heechul smile and bring donghae to the room where kyuhyun walk into and tuck the both of them to bed.

            Soon, he find that donghae snuggle closer to kyuhyun. Heechul let out a giggle and the cute scene and peck their forehead before he walk out from the room.

            “Are they asleep?” Leeteuk ask. He is busy arranging the things. heechul nod and help leeteuk. “Yeah, they’re snuggling with each other.” Leeteuk then let out a squeal and said, “i would love to see them.” heechul snorted and said, “Well, sorry mister but i have seen them already~:P”

            “Bad cinderella!” Leeteuk childishly hit heechul’s shoulder before resume arranging the things.

            Hyukjae was sulking by himself in the corner of the room he’s gonna share with sungmin. Sungmin noticed it and smile, “Yah, hyukjae, why are you sulking hm?” and playfully pinch his monkey’s cheek. Hyukjae sulk more and said, “I wanna share a room with hae...”

            Sungmin smile and ruffle his hair, “You know, you should have confess to donghae earlier. Before he was snatched by siwonnie.” Hyukjae pout and sulk more, “But, what if he don’t like me?” Sungmin, this time, let out a sigh.

            “I can never thought  i will having this stupid and idiot monkey. Yah, pabo. Listen here. Last night, when you are asleep, donghae , after playing game with that kyuhyun, he walk into my room and ask whether he should confess his feelings towards you. I smile at him and said, “you should. You like him don’t you?” He shook his head.”

            Hyukjae gasp and he can feel his heart drop. Sungmin kept quiet for a while and smile, “Of course, when he said that, i felt surprise too. i was about to questioned him when he shyly smile, saying, “I dont like him...instead of like...i love him...” in a cute shy  voice. Gosh, you should see him hyuk! He’s cute!”

            Hyukjae smile softly and said, “maybe...i should choose the right time.”

            Sungmin, who look at the smilling hyukjae, can’t help himself but to felt happy when his friend likes donghae. He knew, those two are born to be together forever.

            After a few hours of sleeping, donghae finally awake just to find himself was being hug by kyuhyun. He smile and snuggle closer to his favourite dongsaeng. He knew he was in a new dorm. Kyuhyun snuggle closer to him and open his eyes.

            “Hyung..” he said. Donghae look at up at him and smile, “wake up you sleepy head.”

            Kyuhyun giggle and pinch his favourite hyung’s cheek. The both of them sit up and look around. both are amazed with their rooms. Donghae look around the room and stop his gaze at a cabinet.

            “Kyu, what is that red thing over there?” he ask and point at the stain near the cupboard.

            Kyuhyun look at where the older pointed and duckwalk at the cabinet. He then said, “hyung, come here.” Donghae did as he was told and sit next to kyuhyun. Donghae then touch the stain and smell it.

            Donghae is unsure about the stain so he showed it to kyuhyun who then smell it too. kyuhyun chuckle then said, “I guess it was just the red paint.” Donghae agree. Kyuhyun look at his hyung and smile at his naiveness and cuteness.

            “Hyung, let’s go out. Later, we’ll unpack our things.” donghae nod once again and grab kyuhyun’s hand before the both of them walk out of their bedroom. The both of them walk towards the varendah in the living room where donghae see his best monkey friend trap in the human body, HyukJae.

            Donghae smile and backhug hyukjae, startled the older one. Hyukjae look behind and smile upon seeing his future lover  fish. “Hey, how was your sleep?” he ask. Donghae nod and smiles, “The best.” Kyuhyun, who was sitting on the sofa, watching TV, chuckle.           

            Hyukjae then said, “The other’s went out to buy stuff and they might come back late though. So, only left the 3 of us here.”

            Donghae then said, “Then, why don’t you tag along with them?”

            ‘because i want to be with you, pabo fish.’ Thought hyukjae. “I don’t have the mood to walk around though.” Answer hyukjae. Donghae nod and now looking at the scenery in front of him. “Leeteuk hyung is a good choser” he said.

            Hyukjae chuckle and said, “I guess it was just a lucky pick”

            The three of us then went down and plays at the playground while waiting for the arrival of our members.

            Kyuhyun was busy playing with the see saw with donghae while hyukjae just sits on the swing and look at both of his dongsaeng. Smile formed up on his face. He loves seeing donghae’s smile. But not the evil maknae’s smile.kkkkkk He then look at his dorm and at the varendah.

            He quickly rubs his eyes when he thought he saw someone was standing at THEIR varendah. But once after he rub his eyes, there was nothing there. He let out a nervous sigh, ‘there’s nothing and nobody in out dorm’ he thought.

            Donghae’s happy voice wakes him up from his deep thought and lock his gaze on happy donghae. Kyuhyun was just pouting and he was holding tight onto his PSP. Yes , he was playing his PSP while accompany donghae playing see saw.

            “Hehe, kyuhyun, you lose again don’t you?” Donghae tease the younger.

            Kyuhyun just pout and said, “Shut up, hyung.”    

            “YAH! Why did you speak like that to hyung!” donghae said and throw a handful of grass to kyuhyun.