Talking...

******EndLess....*******

 

Talking...

 

Lunch is as usuall, nothing disturbs them, nothing bring their happy moods down. And most of all, nothing can stop shindong to eat all the food prepared on the table. Hyukjae sigh and shook his head, munching on a fish’s meat and said, “seriously, shindong hyung, you should at least leave some for us.”

                And also, there’s no use to advice shindong, telling the other should left some food for them.

                Leeteuk smile a little and said, “Hyukkie, there’s no use, he will eat all.”

                “but umma, what if we’re still hungry?” said kibum, who’s been eating a little since just now.

                Ryeowook smile and said, “I don’t mind making myself busy in the kitchen making some foods for you!”

                Shindong beam and ryeowook glare, “But not for shindong hyung”

                The mention name pout and continue eating his food, now in a much slower pace, earning a giggles from the members.

                Donghae quietly put the chopstick down on the table, next to his plate and resting his back against the chair.

                Kyuhyun notice this and said, “Hyung? What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

                “You need more rice?” sungmin said as he pointed to the bowl full of rice.

                Donghae smile and shook his head, “No, i’ okay guys.. i..i just need some rest..”

                Leeteuk smile a little and said, “Okay, you just go and rest, omma will appear later okay?”

                Donghae smile and nod, standing up slowly, being help by yesung and walk towards his room. Yesung walk from donghae’s room and sit on his place, resume eating his lunch. “.. i can feel he’s hot.”

                Heechul burst his food out of his mouth to hankyung’s face and cough, “w-what!? *cough* you.. *cough* cheated behind ryeowook!? *cough cough*

                Kibum and shindong held their laughter when they see hankyung wipes heechul’s food from his face and latter glare at his AB lover.

                Yesung look at his Ab hyung and said, “since when i dare to cheat behind wookie?”

                “since the moment you say my child is hot!?” heechul shouted and threatened to throw sashimi onto his AB dongsaeng.

                Yesung sigh and shook his head, “What i mean is, hae is having fever, hyung.. not that kind of hot, seriously, what are you thinking about?”

                Ryeowook shook his head and offer his sashimi to shindong, who accepts it with a puppy eyes.

                “don’t mind him, yesung ah. Hyung will teach him lesson about manners when eating.” Hankyung said as he smile evilly at heechul, making heechul gulp and yesung smiling at  his chinese hyung and said, “Thanks hyung!”

                ‘Heechul hyung is really going to be in trouble” thought hyukjae, taking a sip of his strawberry milk.

                ‘Oh well, it’s quiet rare to see this side of hankyung hyung~ kekeke’ thought kibum as he place an angel smile when in his heart, he’s smiling evilly.

                ‘Should i pray for them or no dear Lord?’ thought siwon as he’s eyeing the HanChul couple ,but latter shook his head.

                ‘Kekekeke, i would love to see this side of hankyung hyung and heechul hyung. I’ve been longing to see this side of you, dearest heechul. The so called KIM HEECHUL is now showing his terrified face in front of hankyung!? That’s so damn priceless. I would love to share this moments in twitter,keke , i wonder what respond it shall be.. KIM HEECHUL! You’re defeated by the EVIL CO KYUHYUN! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!’ thought kyuhyun as he giggle when he’s eating his food.

                ‘owkay...why is kyukyu giggling when eating? Did wookie put something?’ thought pumpkin sungmin as he eyeing both kyuhyun and hanchul.

                ‘This..is getting creepier and scarry, i might as well faster eat my food and sleep with hae’ the leader thought as he eats his food in a much fast pace.

                “Woah, hyung, don’t eat too fast! You might choked!” ryeowook said as he patted the leader’s back.

                Leeteuk smile and said, “It’s okay, there’s a certain angel i need to accompany, kanign dear, be a good boy and do the washing for me?”

                Kangin smile warmly as his lover and nod, “Sure teukie, leave it to me.”

                And with that, leeteuk walk towards donghae’s bedroom.

 

Leeteuk open donghae’s bedroom door quietly only to find a somewhat struggling donghae, as if he’s being choked by someone. Leeteuk gasp and said a few phrases he knew from the bible and donghae open his eyes, his hand on his neck, tears slid down his cheek.

                Leeteuk hug the poor fishy and calm the fishy down.

                “ssshhh, donghae, sssh, it;s alright right now, stop crying...” said the leader.

                Poor donghae keep on sobbing, he’s scared and he needs someone to accompany him.

                Leeteuk then look at his fishy after a few while and found out that the fishy is already sleeping and his hand on the leader’s shirt tightened, as if the poor fishy doesn’t want the leader to leave him alone.

                He then surf the soft brunette’s hair and whisper, “Don’t worry baby, hyung will not leave you.”

                He then place the sleeping boy softly on his pillow and later join him sleeping.

 

Meanwhile heechul from outside of the room smile softly when he see the leader fall asleep after staring into donghae’s sleeping face. ‘Rest well, teukie ah’ thought heechul. He then look at the stuffs gathered in the middle of the living room. Feeling a little uneasy, he calls his pet cat, heebum and place the cat on his head.

                “Okay guys, since uri leader and fishy asleep already, let’s uncover this stuff.” Heechul said.

Heechul: Who’s this diary belong to?

Hankyung: *shrugg* open and read it.

Heechul: *sigh*

Heechul flips the pages and said, “This black diary mostly contain some pictures..” Hannkyung look confuse and take a peek, “Ah.really... kyuhyun ah, do you know who is this?” the mention name then pop his head from the kitchen and said, “Like i know who’s the owner. Which school?”

                Hankyung then ask heechul to flip the last page, heechul did as he told, “ummm... Kyunghee unversity”

                Kyuhyun  puts on his confuse face and said, “name?”

                “Kim Hei Ryung”

                Kyuhyun snorted and earn a smack from sungmin. “Sorry. But , i don’t know this girl” and back to kitchen. Heechul tch and said, “that maknae is not helping us one bit.” Hankyung smile and said, “Nah~ maknae is gonna be maknae.”

                Shindong then open op the small black box and said, “What is this strands of hair?”

                “Perharps that girl is using black magic.” Said siwon who is comfortable reading his novel near the varendah with kibum sleeping on his shoulder.

                “Black magics?” shindong said.

                “Tch, that things exist?” heechul said as he continue to flip the pages and stop flipping as he reads some of the contain in the diary.

                Siwon nod silently and said, “that thing do occurs,”

                “You mean magics is real?” shindong said as he take a peek into the another black and red box. The same things. siwon chuckle and said, “You can say that so, but in different country there’s different type of black magic.”

                “To make it simple, whoever have a grudge on someone, that person can ask help for black magic and plae a curse on them—OUCH!!! That hurt sungmin hyung! Stop laughing there hyukjae!?”

                “The hell where’s your formality goes!?” The one in the living room can hear the monnkey threw something onto the maknae.

                “Shut up! You’re annoying me with your gummy laugh!”

                “you both shut up! Stop saying that creepy stuffs loud! You might scare haehae you know!?” sungmin said. Heechul sigh and shook his head.

                “Is that true with what kyuhyun says...?” shindong ask look at siwon.    

                Siwon smile and nod. “Yup.”

                Hankyung and ryeowook (who just finished doing the laundry) then look at each other, scared.

                Ryeowook then hug the chinese member’s arm and said, “W-who might this girl put a curse on?”

 

Merry Christmas everyone! <3