Try and Guess..

******EndLess....*******

 

Try and guess....

“wait, Kim Hei Ryung you say?” Yesung ask as  he was reading a newspaper right now. Heechul nod and said, “Yeah , you find something about her?”

“that fast?” hankyung said.

                “Well..there’s a news about her though.” Yesung said as he throw the newspaper into heechul’s direction whom the person caught it gracefully. Heechul smirk and said, “You are an AB type.”

                Heechul and ryeowook then look at the headline saying, “A HIGH SCHOOLER BEING KILLED BY BLACK MAGIC”

                Heechul snorted and said, “What?”

                “B-but..the newspaper say that this case is being solved 3 years ago..” ryeowook said.

                Kyuhyun’s head then pop out from  the kitchen door, this time with some flour on his face, “Are you sure you buy today’s newspaper? Not the 3 years ago newspaper—OUCH! Stop throwing me with those wet damn flour!? Hyukjae hyung!”

                “Shut up, i’m trying to focus here.” said hyukjae.

                “Aish, these two will never stop .” heechul said.

                Yesung nod and said, “Well, the paper says that hei ryung is killed by black magic..is that possible o priest?”

                Siwon laugh and said, “well that’s possible.”

                Ryeowook then said, “The police received many complaints from the neighbourhood  about the bad smell so they decide to investigate the smell. They then discovered the smell come from the victim’s room, so they barge in the room and discover the body under the bed, full with worms, the eyes come out from the sockets, they say they can even see the internal organs!!!!”

                “UMMMMMAAAA!!!!” donghae’s shout shocked heechul, hankyung, yesung, ryeowook, sungmin, shindong, kyuhyun and sungmin. While the sleeping kibum continues sleeping.

                Heechul then look behind him, his eyes gaze on donghae’s bedroom door, only to find little donghae hugging his knees crying in front of the door.

                Leeteuk then rush out of the room and shocked to find donghae in front of him, hugging his knees, “Aigo! Donghae! Why are you crying!??” and pull donghae into his hug,calming down the crying fishy.

                Hyukjae and kyuhyun both rush out from the kitchen and siad, “what’s wrong!?”

                “fishy is crying.” heechul said.

                Leeteuk then said, “what’s wrong hmm donghae ah?”

                “W-wookie’s...s-story.. *cries more*”

                Leeteuk then  glare at the eternal maknae and said, “Ryeowookie?”

                Ryeowook then shook his head and point at the newpaper. Leeteuk sigh and said, “Stop scaring haehae out okay?” ryeowook nod and walk towards donghae, kiss the older’s cheek. Donghae still crying and grip tight onto leeteuk’s shirt.

                Leeteuk smile softly and said, “Ssshh..stop crying...”

                Heechul then patted ryeowook’s shoulder and said, “Let me calm baby hae down okay? And hyukjae and kyuhyun, don’t you DARE to interrupt me, go back to kitchen and do your work.” Both hyukjae and kyuhyun pout and walk towards the kitchen, sungmin’s giggle can be heard.

Ryeowook nod. Donghae then look at heechul with his teary eyes and heechul carry donghae up easily like a baby and calm the fishy down like a baby.

                “Let’s just keep the newpaper somewhere else.” Leeteuk said as he close donghae’s bedroom door.

                “I’ll keep it.” siwon said as he grab the newspaper and walk towards his room.

                Heechul then bring the sleeping donghae along with him and sit on the sofa, watching the sleeping fish.

                Hankyung smile at the gentleness in heechul’s eyes.

                Leeteuk then said, “Okay, that’s is just the boxes. No other things?”

                Ryeowook then shook his head and said, “Nope.”

                The leader sigh and said, “Why don’t we search again?”

                Ryeowook smile and nod. “Sure!”

                Both hyukjae and kyuhyun’s head popped out from the kitchen door and said, “Can we find this time?”

                Leeteuk nod and said, “Sure~ Siwon, wake kibum up and help sungmin in the kitchen.”

                Siwon nod and wake the sleepy angel up.

                Heechul then said, “Not going to search with you guys right now~”

                “Yeah, yeah, who told you to search along? Tch..” kangin said.

                Heechul then throw a cushion to the racoon guy. Kangin look at heechul and said, “After this thing finished, i’ll go and hunt you down.” Heechul smirk and said, “I’ll be waiting for it.” “Oh, stop is guys! You’re scaring me out.” Leeteuk said as he follow shindong to the first room.

                1st room

                Teuk find a weird looking candle.

                “What is that?” Shindong ask. Leeteuk then said. “It’s a candle...but..it’s not an ordinary candle.”

                “Maybe thats a candle for the..worshipping the devil stuffs?” siwon said as he look around Kangteuk’s room. Leeteuk’s hand shiver and throw the candle out of the room. “YAH! Who throw the damn candle to heebum!?”

                “Opps, sorry chullie” said leeteuk.

                The operation goes for 45 minutes and later the member who is involve in the operation gather in the living room, with some stuffs in their hand. Heechul then look at the stuff and said, “what in the world you guys are looking? These things are merely old things.”

                Siwon sigh and sit on the floor, followed by a tired shindong.

                Siwon then said, “For you, it might look old things . but for it, it looks different.”

 

“Hey~ guys~ why don’t you all take a break? Cookies is here!” said sungmin from the kitchen. Both siwon and kibum gasp and rush to the kitchen. Sorry can be heard from the kitchen. A giggle from sungmin can be heard.

                Heechul then smile and pat leeteuk’s head, “Leader~ let’s take a break from this.”

                Leeteuk laugh and said,”Arasso~ come let’s eat cookies!!!”

                Heechul then said, “Me and hae is not going to join you guys but please left some.”

                “ne~~”

                Hyukjae then look at his fishy who is sleeping peacefully on heechul’s lap. Donghae’s thumb nearly being by  donghae, like a baby. Hyukjae giggle and said, “Can i just poke him?”

                “YAH! Go and eat your cookies  monkey!” said heechul.

                Hyukjae pout and said , “Yes, o Lord Heechul~”

                Heechul smile like a proud diva when hyukjae said that.