It has already Started

******EndLess....*******

 

It has already started....

“Donghae!!!!!!!!!”

                Kyuhyun shout filled the room. Making leeteuk and the others rush to donghae’s and kyuhyun room. Hyukjae open the door and find kyuhyun bringing donghae up and placing him on the bed, with blood flow down through the poor fish’s face.

                Leeteuk quickly rush to the kitchen and grab the first aid kit before it was snatched by sungmin and quickly treat donghae’s wound. Donghae wince at the contact and calm down after a few minutes. Hyukjae grab donghae’s cold hand and said, “W-what happend, k-kyu..?”

                Kyuhyun shrugg his shoulders and said, “I don’t know... donghae was about to open the cupboard when something throw towards him, making donghae fell down and at the same time, the drawer, i swear the both of us didn;t open it, it suddenly open and donghae’s head hit the sharp edge.”

                Hyukjae then look at kyuhyun and calm the younger down with placing his hand on the younger’s head, ruffle the hair a little. Hyukjae then look at donghae and place a kiss on his cheek. Heechul then let a teasing whistle and hanyung hit  heechul head.

                Hyukjae then said, “Sungmin, umma, let’s sleep here.”

                Leeteuk smile at his child and nod, “Sure..”

                Heechul then let out a smirk and said, “OKAY! BABIES! LET’s GO TO SLEEP!!!!!” and many groan is heard.

At midnight, 12am, both donghae and kyuhyun is awake. Donghae is the one sit up and look at kyuhyun who sleepily rub his eyes. Kyuhyun then look at donghae and said, “Hae, you’re awake. How are you?” Donghae didn’t answer. Curious, kyuhyun sit up and was about to check donghae’s temp when he see donghae’s pale face.

                Kyuhyun gasp and said, “D-donghae?” No answer is heard from the mention name. Kyuhyun then lightly shake donghae’s shoulder and the latter gasp and look at kyuhyun. “K-kyu..” Kyuhyun then said, “I’m asking you a few minutes ago, but you didn’t answer me. what’s wrong?”

                Confuse, donghae look at kyuhyun and said, “What? Since when you ask me? i was sleeping the whole time!” Kyuhyun’s face become shock, he then said, “No, you’re not sleeping! Both me and you woke up at the same time! In the middle of the night for God sake. You sit up and i look at you, asking how are you. You didn’t answer me, curious, i sit up and was about to check your temperature when i see your very pale face. After i shook your shoulder, here you are.”

                Donghae then hold his bandage head and said, “Seriously kyuhyun, i don’t know what is happening. I don’t realized i sit up. I don’t realize you asked me question.” Kyuhyun sigh and pull his hyung into his hug, “Your head hit something hard and then hit the sharp edge of the drawer, causing many blood flow out. Thanks to sungmin, you’re okay right now...”

                Donghae sigh against kyuhyun’s shoulder and grab his shirt, “Let’s go back to sleep..”

                Kyuhyun nod. After donghae fall asleep on his shoulder, he wonder, why did donghae’s voice seems soo weak?

The next day...

Kyuhyun is the first one to wake up. The youngest make some strecthing and was about to wake his hyung up when he see his hyung is still peacefully sleeping like a baby. Smiling, kyuhyun decide not to wake him up. He then hop of the bed and went to the bathroom and do his routines.

                After he brush his teeth in the dark, well, to explain it to you guys, kyuhyun is lazy to turn on the lights. He just brush his teeth in the dark. He wash his face and look his reflection in the mirror in front of him. kyuhyun gasp when he see a demon eye looking at him. kyuhyun quickly look behind and see nothing.

                Sighing, kyuhyun thought it was the character in his game. He then look infront and shout when the same figure appear in front of him and push kyuhyun ‘till his head hit the bathtub hardly, making the youngest unconscious at the spot.

                Leeteuk who heard the shout ,quickly wake kangin up and both of them rush towards the bathroom, turn on the light and was shock to see kyuhyun with blood flow down. Kangin quickly bring kyuhyun to kyuhyun’s room and ordered leeteuk to grab the first aid kit,which the latter rush towards the kitchen.

                Kangin kick the door and place kyuhyun next to donghae,who is still deep in sleep. Kangin then feel kyuhyun’s temperature,still normal. Leeteuk rush into the room and quickly put the oinment behind the youngest head,thus, bandage  it.

                After a few minutes, kyuhyun wake up and groan when he touch his head. Leeteuk then said, “Don’t move too much, your head might hurt.” “Kyuhyun ah, how could you ended up bleeding?” ask the appa of the group. Kyuhyun then said, “I..d-don’t know. I saw some sort of black figure in front of me and push me till my head hit the bathtub hard and i faint on the spot....”

                Leeteuk sigh and pull the youngest to his motherly hug. Kyuhyun hug his mother back and look at donghae. His other free hand then carass his favourite hyung’s face. ‘wake up soon, hyung..’ the youngest thought. As if he was never seeing donghae anymore.

                Breakfast is as usual, after the members are up. Ryeowook and yesung are helping each other with the breakfast. Heechul is sleeping on the couch in the living room. Hankyung is in his room, listening to songs. Hyukjae and sungmin then walk towards the dining table and set up the plates, glass, etc.

                After 30 minutes, leeteuk , kangin and kyuhyun walk out from kyuhyun’s bedroom and sungmin gasp when he see his lover’s head is being bandage. Kyuhyun smile and shook his head, “just a minor accident” kyuhyun said. Heechul, who is asleep,he’s not really sleeping, is actually thinking hard about what had recenlty happend in their dorm.

                The members then gather at the dining table, eating their breakfast after siwon’s prayer. That, exclude heechul. Heechul only came to the dining table as soon as siwon finished his morning prayer. Hyukjae is about to take a bite of the bread when he notice something is missing.

                “hyungs, where’s donghae?” hyukjae ask.

Meanwhile, in donghae’s room..

Donghae is still sleeping. As if he was cursed. But, something is watching over him. a figure with demon eyes. The figure keep on staring at donghae. As if it was waiting for the right time to take donghae’s soul. Donghae wince at the sudden coldness of the room. He open his eyes and let a small shout when the figure with demon eyes grab donghae’s neck, torturing donghae.

In the dining room..

Hyukjae began to feel uncomfortable and so as kyuhyun and the rest of the members. Kyuhyun slam his fork on the dining table and rush towards his bedroom. Sungmin take a peek at the youngest room and gasp when kyuhyun is shaking donghae’s shoudler furiously.

                “Donghae hyung! Wake up! Donghae hyung!!!” kyuhyun shout. Leeteuk, quickly rush towards the room and so as the rest of the members, except heechul, who is still stunned about the recent accident.

                Heechul quickly rush towards donghae’s room and slightly slap the fishy’s cheek. Gasp at the coldness of donghae’s skin, he quickly shout, “Faster call the ambulance!!!” Leeteuk quickly dialled the ambulance number. Kangin then said, “Some of you get out from this room! Donghae need some oxygen! Don’t get too crowded here!”

                Hyukjae quickly rush to his fishy and tear roll down his cheek when hyukjae touch the cold skin of donghae. Sungmin quickly pull the red hair out of the room, calming him down. Ambulance arrive 4 minutes later and donghae is admitted to the hospital.