The next day

******EndLess....*******

 

The next day..

Donghae POV

~* in his dream *~

            I run and run in the dark, aimlessly. Without looking back. the figure keep on catching after me. the figure wants to capture me badly. I look behind once and gasp when i saw the figure was just behind me, smilling scarily.

                Damn , the figure is faceless.  Empty eye socket and bloddy smile. The figure held out its hand towards me and grab my neck, pullling me behind. i tried to shout, but my voice stuck in the throat, not wanting to voice out.

                “donghae!”

                A voice? I look behind me and the figure dissappear. There’s nothing. Nothing and nobody is with me.

                “Donghae? Kyuhyun! Wake up!”

                Familiar voice..hyukjae’s? i walk aimlessly in seach of the light. I walk when the figure suddenly pop out and attack my neck. i shout and was about to struggle when...

~* present time *~

“AAHHH!!!!” i shout and open my eyes. Seeing a worried hyukjae and kyuhyun. I sit up slowly and grab hyukjae’s shirt. Hyukjae pull me into his hug and calm me down. Kyuhyun grab my hand and carass it. “Donghae? What’s wrong fishy?” Hyukjae said and carass my hair.

                I shook my head and said, “J-just nightmare..”

                Hyukjae sigh and said, “I have no idea why are you always making me worried. not to mention kyuhyun too..” i look at kyuhyun, who look pale and he smile at me , as if he was saying, “I’m okay, don’t worry..”

                Sungmin then come into the room with heechul, sungmin smile and said, “What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Kyuhyun and me nod. “M-merely a nightmare.” I said out. Heechul nod and then grab my wrist harshly pulling me onto my feet and drag me out of the room.

                I’m too shocked as it happend too fast. Kyuhyun and hyukjae smile and wave at me. i gulp and look at the AB hyung. Heechul hyung drag me into his room and push me to his bed, hitting hankyung’s hyung . The older male then smile at me and dissappear.

                I pout and sit up. “Waeyo....?” I said. I pout and look at sleeping hankyung. I was about to get up when i feel something fluffy was push towards me, making my head hits hankyung’s , making the China man groan and hits my head. I groan in pain and heechul hits his lover.

                I look at the fluffy thing and turn it around.

                “IT’S A DOLPHIN PLUSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” i shout. Hankyung wake up and groan. “Yah~ you’re noisy , hae!” he said. Heechul glare at his lover and smile at me, “You like it?” I nod and nod.

                Kyuhyun, hyukjae and sungmin AND leeteuk came in, smilling.

                “Aish, heechul ah, i thought we all plan to give it to him tonight?” Leeteuk said while walking towards me and pat my head softly. heechul giggle and sits on his bed, “I can’t stand it. i need to give it to him~” Kyuhyun look at my plushie and was about to snatch it from me when hyukjae carry me up and throw me to sungmin.

                Hey! Am i that light!? Sungmin giggle when he catch me. “Kyuhyun, you promise to me not to attack hae’s plushie right?” Kyuhyun pout and said, “B-but... the plushie..is too....” “hen ke ai” Hangeng said. Heechul look at his lover like, ‘WTF is that language?’ *hen ke ai: cute

               

After a few hours where all the members are awake. Leeteuk decide to go out and jog. Shindong is the very first one to protest. Leeteuk fake a cry and tug on heechul’s shirt. The 2nd oldest then look at shindong and smile sweetly at the younger while holding a packet of snacks.

                Shindong drool and take his white flag, means he will join the jog. Leeteuk smile and told us to change our pajama outfit and meet outside the door in 5 minutes. Me and kyuhyun hop out our room and slowly change our clothes.

                Kyuhyun grab my hand, dragging me to our room and finally push me on the bed. Shock, i was unable to say anything except for hugging the dolphin plushie. “K-kyu..?” i said after i build up my courage. Kyuhyun then grab the dolphin plushie tail and throw it away.

                “Y-yah..” i said.

                Kyuhyun look at me and smirk, he place his hand possessively both besides my head and lean closer.

                “K-kyu...?”

                He stare into my eye and was about to kiss my lips,which is getting pale and dry. Until he burst out laughing, clutching his stomach, rolling on the floor. I sit up and it took me 3 good minutes before i burst into tears. Kyuhyun stop laughing and gasp, “D-donghae..?”

                I gasp and said, “i-i-it’s a n-normal reflex..”

                Kyuhyun then sit on the bed, next to me and said, “S-sorry...”

                I shook my head and said, “I-it’s okay...”

                Kyuhyun look at me, uncertain and he pull me into his hug. He was about to say something when hyukjae and sungmin kick our bedroom door, along with a red face heechul, i assume he’s angry and also i assume the 3 of them HEARD everything.

                “WTF did you just do to our BABY, CHO KYUHYUN!?” Sungmin and Heechul both shout at the same time. Kyuhyun gulp and i said, “G-guys, he didn’t do a-a-anything.” Kyuhyun nod and hide behind me, saying, “I was just playing around with him...”

                Hyukjae then send kyuhyun a glare before he said, “Really? A prank? A prank that nearly kiss donghae and it the end, laughing on the floor while  hae burst into crying? seriously, you’re as bad as donghae when it comes into lying.”

                Me and kyuhyun look at each other, tears lingering in the corner of our eyes, it’s obvious that the both are hurt with what hyukjae said, i grab the dolphin’s tail and my other hand grab kyuhyun’s shirt, while kyuhyun grab my shirt before the both of us shout, like a crying kids we both, “UMMMMAAAA LEETEUUUUUUUKKKKK!!! UWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!”

Hyukjae pov

Okay...

What...

The...

...

Is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!?

I gasp and look at heechul and sungmin, who’s mouth is hanged down ‘till the ground. Heechul then said, “W-we..didn’t m-m-make them cry r-right..?”Sungmin then shook his head slowly, “y-you’re wrong hyung...t-they’re c-crying for God sake!!!!”

                “KYUHYUNNIEEEE!!!!” sungmin shout and run towards the crying maknae.

                “FISHY!!!”me and heechul said at the same time, again, and run towards the crying fishy.

But before the 3 of us could touch the 2 crying kids, our ear is get pulled by leeteuk. The 3 of us look at the umma who send us inivisible daggers. “Kanginnie.. Give them a LECTURE.” NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No POV

The other members who is already dressed up look at the incident happend in kyuhae’s room are like: O.o. ryeowook, who is from the kitchen walk towards yesung who is watching the TV, then said, “Sungie..What’s with them?” and point towards the group.

                Yesung shrug his shoulders and said, “Just some ‘breakfast’ for them”

                Ryeowook then take a peek at the group and tilted his head childishly, “But i thought i heard kyuhyun and donghae hyung crying voice?” Siwon, who is silently reading the bible at the same sofa where yesung sit answer ryeowook, “Indeed, they both are crying, wook.”

                Ryeowook then rush to the crime scene and comforts the crying babies.

                Siwon chuckle and said, “Yesung hyung, you’re quite lucky to have a lover like Ryeowook.”

                Yesung smile proudly and said, “Why~ Thank you,siwooniie~”

                Siwon smile and continue his reading with Kibum resting on his shoulders, sleeping.

At the park

Donghae pov

I sniff and sniff when i was jogging alongside with kangin appa and leeteuk umma. Yes, both me and kyuhyun is in the middle of our parents which i already mention earlier. Kyuyhun rub his teary eye and continue to jog. I continue to wipe away my stubborn tears whenever they fall down.

                Leeteuk umma then look at me and stops jogging. “Kanginnie, lat’s take a rest. Our babies is still crying.” Kangin stops and look at both me at kyuhyun ,who is back to crying baby mode. Leeteuk sigh and pat me and kyuhyun’s head, “Honey, why are you both still crying..hmm?”

                Kangin appa then ruffle our head. “Yeah, appa already give them an ear of lecture, still crying?”

                I then said, “h-hyuk-kie, n-never *sniff* s-s-said that...”

                Kyuhyun nod and keep on rubbing his eyes.

                Umma let out a soft smile and said, “Such cute baby we have, kangin honey. Later umma will force them to calm you down okay?” me and kyuhyun nod, leeteuk smile and said, “Come,let’s continue our jogging.” Kangin smile and said, “Let’s do our jogging, both of you need to exercise your leg as the both of you is the weakest member. Okay?” Kyuhyun nod and grab my hand, resume our jogging.

No POV

Hyukjae, sungmin and heechul who is just a few meters behind the family(KangTeuk, KyuHae) let out a sigh. Hyukjae resume his jogging while talk with the other members. “Kinda feel guilty making the two crying just now.” Heechul and sungmin nod.

                Siwon let out a sigh and said, “I’ll take that as you forgot that donghae and kyuhyun is the sensitive member in the group. *sigh* I’ll remind you, they’re like a baby. Eventhough kyuhyun is mean..” Kibum nod and said, “Donghae is an innoncent boy when he first join us.”

                Shindong let out a chuckle and said, “I love to see donghae’s innoncent face last time.” Yesung agree and said, “That time he really look like a lost puppy.” Shindong then said, “So as now. Aish, i just wanna squish that cute fish!!! <3”

                Ryeowook laugh and wipe his sweat away  with the small towel placed around his neck. he then said,”Donghae and kyuhyun both look innoncent when they first join us” Hyukjae smile softly at the memories and so as sungmin. Heechul then tease, “Aww~ looks like someone is smilling...”

                Hankyung laugh and said, “I really love the way donghae and kyuhyun said when they want more of my beijing fried rice.” Shindong laugh along and said, “Yeah~ they’re damn cute. It was like, “daddddyyy.....i wannt mooore!” “

                All the members laugh at shindong’s immitation. they all stop jogging at the same time when they all saw the family stop jogging with leeteuk umma saying something to the still crying babies. Hyukjae and sungmin mouth was wide open.

                “T-they’re STILL CRYING!?” they all said.

At night....

“hyukjae ah! sungmin ah! help kyuhyun and donghae washing the plates! heechul ah! help hankyung cleaning the table! Shindong! Stop dirtying the living room! Umma has already sweep and even vacuum it just now! Siwon! Kibum is sleeping again! Accompany him~ <3 yesunggie~ help ryeowook with the utensils behind there! Kanginnie~ help me here!!!” leeteuk said.

                All the mention name do as what the mother says, or else the father will pinch their ear. Hyukjae casually approach donghae who is happily chatting with kyuhyun and sungmin. Hyukjae then stand next to donghae and said, “F-fishy..”

                Donghae then look at hyukjae with a child like smile, “Hyukkie! Here you are! Where are you!? *pout*” hyukjae chuckle and said, “Sorry~” Donghae giggle and said, “Aniyo~ it’s okay.” Hyukjae, smile at donghae and hug donghae. Sungmin and kyuhyun AND Yewook got the time to catch the pic.

                Leeteuk, who is at the dining room, then smile and said, “Looks like they’re okay.” Kangin smile and kiss leeteuk’s cheek, before it get more intimate. Heechul then groan and said, “GET A FREAKING SPACIOUS ROOM FOR GOD’S SAKE!”

                Siwon smile and shook his head before he accompany kibum.

                It’s nearly 9pm. The big family is sitting at the living room,watching the news. Donghae and kyuhyun is at their room, laying at their comfy bed. Donghae then sit up and then said, “Kyuhyun, should we clean our room..?”

                Kyuhyun look at the clock and said, “Eventhough it’s not really the right time, okay then! :D”

                And so, the both of them cleaning up their room, from the living room, the other members can hear laughter coming out from kyuhae’s room, placing a smile on each other faces.

                But, they do not know,  that something is watching over them. the figure, appear in the kitchen and then appear in kyuhae’s room, which the figure stand at the corner of the room, exactly at where the red paint is. Donghae felt something weird but he ignores it.

                Kyuhyun stop the cleaning and look at the red paint. He felt something but was about to say something when donghae said something about plushie. He ignore the feeling and talk to donghae.

                Donghae was about to open up the cupboard,where he place all him and kyuhyun’s clothes when something hit his head,making the injured and shock fishy fall onto the floor with another hit from the sharp edge of the drawer which is suddenly open.

                “DONGHAE!!!!!”