cleaning up

******EndLess....*******

 

Wondering...

Donghae is admitted to hospital.

‘damn’ hyukjae thought. He keep on looking  at donghae’s ward room door. He felt uneasy whenevr he stays at the current dorm. It’s as if something is watching over them day and night. Hyukjae sigh and look at kyuhyun who is sleeping, on leeteuk’s shoulder, while grabbing sungmin’s hand.

                Sungmin smile softly. sungmin then look at the ward, hoping the doctor to come out.

                And sungmin’s wish came true, a doctor came out from donghae’s room. Hyukjae rush to the doctor and the doctor smile at hyukjae.

                “He’s okay. He just need rest. And the bandage around his injured head i’ve changed it into a new bandage. But then , the injuries on his head is getting worse. He can go back to house after a few minutes. Please do bring him here if he complain about any pain, okay?”

                Hyukjae nod and thanked the doctor and quickly walk into donghae’s room along with now awake kyuhyun. The doctor then smile at the other members before he resume his works, treating other patients. Hyukjae walk into donghae’s ward and smile softly upon seeing the sleeping figure.

                He then stand beside donghae and grab the fishy’s hand, carassing it softly.

                “Wake up soon, love..”

 

Meanwhile, outside the room, there stands kyuhyun and sungmin both peeking onto eunhae’s little moment int the ward. leeteuk then smack both of his dongsaeng’s head. Yesung look uncomfortably at donghae’s ward and said, “something is really fishy..”

                Heechul nod. “Yeah, as if something is watching over us..”

                Leeteuk nod in agreement. “What should we do? I’m worried about donghae hyung..” said the eternal maknae, ryeowook.

                Leeteuk then look at donghae’s ward and said, “I’m still thinking...”

                Kibum , who is gazing softly out of the window of the hospital then said, “Shouldn’t we do some cleaning in our dorm? I realized that some of the stuffs doens’t belongs to ours..” Leeteuk smile at the killer smile and said, “Aye aye captain~”

                Kibum smile.

                Hyukjae then walk out of the room with sleeping donghae in his embrace, donghae being carried like bridal style. Heechul groan and said, “Hyukjae, why did you carry him up? He’s still asleep!” Hyukjae shook his head and said, “No, he’s not. He’s awake just now and he told me he wanted to go back..” 

                Siwon then approach the sleeping fishy and giggle, “Aigo~ hyung ah, you’re being treated like a baby~” Hyukjae pout and said, “Hey, he’s mine.” Siwon smile and said, “Arasso, hyukjae hyung~” Leeteuk then smile and said, “okay, since donghae is here, let’s head home.”

Once they have arrived their dorm, shindong quickly attack the sofa and finally fall asleep. Heechul was about to hit shindong’s when he see something dark is pacing back and forth at the varendah. Being a curious person he is, he quickly walk towards the varendah. But he see nothing. “okay, am getting annoyed.” Said heechul in a soft voice. 

                Ryeowook look at the clock and said, “It’s lunch time now.. Um..why don’t you guys go and do the cleaning while i’ll go prepairing lunch?” Leeteuk smile at the maknae and said, “Thank you baby maknae!” ryeowook smile and hop off to the kitchen. Kyuhyun sulk in the corner, “I’m should be the baby maknae..”

                Sungmin laugh at his lover and said, “Stop pouting, come one, let’s started cleaning!”

                Heechul then look at hyukjae and said, “Hyukjae~ you go and take care of fishy okay?”

                Hyukjae look at heechul with question mark on his head. Heechul smile and wink at the dancing machine. Hyukjae smile and walk towards donghae’s bedroom. Open the bedroom door quietly so that it will not wake hae up. Hyukjae then close the door and sit on the bed. Watching his fish sleeping. With a soft smile on his face, hyukjae lean closer and closer ‘till his lips touch donghae’s.

Meanwhile, outside, err.. in the living room i mean, shindong is busy cleaning the living room area while his eyes is watching the TV. He then overlook a small red box. He open it and see a few strands of hair and a  small  note. Shindong  felt something is not right, he then put the box in the middle of the living room and warn the members not to touch the box until leeteuk is there.

                Sungmin, who is helping leeteuk and kyuhyun cleaning the leaders room, “Hyung, is this yours?” sungmin said and point to a brown box. Leeteuk’s head popped out from the bathroom and shook his head, “Aniyo, that’s not hyung’s.. try open it.” sungmin nod and open the box, just to find old magazines. Kyuhyun who at the same time walk past sungmin then said, “oh? What’s that?”

                Sungmin shrugg his shoulders and said, “Don’t know?”

                Kyuhyun sigh and said, “That might be umma’s bikini collection magazines”

                “PUK! AH!” leeteuk said and his head popped out from the bathroom, this time, his toothbrush is in his mouth, he is brushing his teeth. “YAH! Cho kyuhyun! How rude of you!?” Kyuhyun look at the eldest and hide his laugh, “aha- ehem, but there’s a time when the ahjumma come here and see your bikini magaziine collection right? With kangin become the fake cameraman and that ugly mask of him.”

                “OUCH! Damnit! Kyuhyun! It’s kangin hyung for you!” kangin shouted from sungmin’s room. “Ommo! Kangin ah are you okay?” yesung ask kangin. Kyuhyun smile and said, “see?” leeteuk sigh and resume brushing his teeth. Sungmin chuckle and said, “oh, kyuhyun ah, did you know any of this magazine?” kyuhyun take a peek behind sungmin and said, “aniyo, never see  those old  mags” and resume cleaning the cupboard.”

                Kibum who is helping siwon cleaning their own room just let out a sigh when they heard a commotion that kyuhyun made. “there’s nothing suspicious in our room” siwon said. Kibum nod and sit on the bed, tired. “yeah, maybe the member’s room got something?” siwon keep quiet for a while and said, “let’s lend them a hand.” Kibum smile and nod, hopping onto siwon’s back.

                “Ya~ hankyung ah! why you left your underwear here and there!?”

                “ya~ hankyung ah!what is this rubbish!? Throw it!”

                “ya~ hankyung ah!!!!!! what the hell is this thing! Who the hell give you !? Is it our fans1?”

                “ya~ hankyung ah! since when you read o magazine!!!!!!!”

                “hankyung ah! what is this red little box!? again!?”

                “heechul hyung! Low down your voice! Haehae is sleeping!!!!” ryeowook shout from the kitchen.

........

                “hankyung ah! what is this black box with the black book on top of it!?”

                “heechul ah~ can you please shut your mouth up?” hankyung said and look at his cinderella. Heechul look at hankyung and said, “what? I didn’t do anything~” hankyung sigh,acting all damn innoncent again, good thing i love in  you. Hankyung thought. Heechul sigh and then hop onto the bed, “But really! What is this things!? , magazine, o, red box, black box, heebum, or it’s you heebum ah~”

                Hankyung shook his head and sit on the bed, examining the things that heechul throw at the bed. “ah? what is this? I never thought i have this magazines??” hankyung said. Heechul snorted, “acting all innoncent again, really? Then, from where did you learn to please m-“ “don’t talk about that now, chullie.” Hankyung said as he covers his AB lover.

                Heechul keep quiet and said, “okay~ then explain to me who’s is this belong to?” hankyung shrugg his shoulders and said, “no idea, but, trust me, it’s not mine.”

                “so you admit you didn’t use when we-“

                “don’t talk about that again!” hankyung said as he hit his lover head.

                Heechul laugh and peck his china’s man cheek, “arasso~ don’t get mad baby~”

                Hankyung smile and then he look at the black box and the red box, his hand grab the black box and open it, just to find papers with writings in red pen and some scribbles. Closing the box, he then flip open the black book, “It’s a diary?” heechul said out. Hankyung nod and said, “yeah,” hankyung then place the diary into the black box and then open the small red box which is heebum playing with , “yah, what is this? Who hair is this?”heechul said, cleary annoyed.

                Hankyung shook his head and close the red box. He then shove the black box and place the red box on top of the black box before  he say, “now, listen to me. be a good girl, help me put this boxes where ddongie place the red one which he found earlier in the living room.” Heechul smile and hop off the room which heebum on his head.

Kangin sigh and rest his head on the bed with yesung, cleary tired cleaning yewook’s room. “there’s nothing in your room” kangin said. Yesung nod and said, let’s go to the kitchen and help wookie~“ “ah, for god sake i rather go and help teukie, or else instead of helping wookie later i’m eating his food.” Yesung laugh and said, “Arasso~”

After cleaning their rooms and the living room, leeteuk decide to wake donghae up and join them witht he lunch. Heechul nod and wanted to be one that wake donghae up by kissing his lips. Kyuhyun snorted while playing his game on his PSP, saying, “heechul ah, you think it’s sleeping beauty? Or maybe snow white?” heechul growl and his the maknae’s head before he say, “just say you’re jealous of haehae”

                Kyuhyun pout and said, “of course i’m jealous.”

                Sungmin laugh from the dining table and said, “kyuhyun miss to kiss donghae’s baby’s cheek~”

                Heechul then snorted and said, “aww~ soo poor of you`”

                “Shut up, you cinderella noona!” kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk sigh and calm both parties down, “come on, kyuhyun, stop your game and wake donghae up.” Kyuhyun did as the leader told him. the 3 of them then walk towards donghae room and open it, only to find hyukjae is watching the scenery at the varendah. Donghae is still sleeping hugging the monkey plushie.

                Kyuhyun and heechl say at the same time, “who buy that plushie for hae?”

                Leeteuk shrugg his shoulders and join hyukjae watching the scenery. Heechul sigh and said, “i’ll let you wake hae up this time~” kyuhyun smile brightly and hug heechul hyung, making the older starlted at the sudden hug. Kyuhyun then sit softly at the bed and shook donghae’s hand, “hae~ wake up hyung ah..”

                The fishy then open his eyes and yawn, “ugh..w-what time is it..?”        

                Heechul smile and sit on the bed, “lunch time.”

                The fishy groan then turn his body , back facing both kyuchul. “haehae still wanna sleep..” and hug the monkey plushie closer to his chest. Kyuhyun chuckle and glomp onto the nearly sleeping fish , “wake up fishy~ later you’ll sleep again okay? Besides you need to eat something.” Donghae make a whining sound like a kid. Leeteuk walk in along with hyukjae and said, “what’s wrong?”

                “haehae don’t wanna wake up. He still wanna sleep.” Heechul said.

                Hyukjae chuckle. Leeteuk then glomp on the sleeping fish and said, “baby fish, wake up. Come on.. didn’t you miss ryeowook delicious cooking? If haehae no wake up, umma will be sad..” leeteuk said and carass donghae’s bandage head. Heechul rolled his eyes and hyukjae said, “that’ so gonna work.” Kyuhyun nod and said, “positive.”

                Donghae wake up and pull leeteuk into his warm hug. “umma...can haehae go back to sleep after lunch? Haehae’s head still hurt..” heechul look at the badange head and hyukjae look away. Leeteuk smile warmly and said, “sure baby, later umma will will sleep along with you okay? Hyukkie, later you need to help the others with the cleaning can you?” hyukjae smile and nod.

                Donghae pout. Hyukjae giggle and said, “later when you sleep, go and hug the monkey plushie i bought.” Donghae smile and nod. Kyuhyun smirk and said, “okay, enough of the fluffiness, come on, let’s go to the kitchen” and carry donghae up in bridal style.

                Kyuhyun was about to walk out from his room when donghae tug onto kyuhyun’s shirt, making the younger look at the fish, “yes haehae?” “umm..can you bring mr monkey along?” kyuhyun laugh at the cuteness and kiss donghae’s lips, “sure baby”

                Kyuhyun take the plushie and give it to donghae, walking out of the room.

                Hyukjae is about to throw the small vase to kyuhyun before he was calmed down my heechul.

                Leeteuk sigh and shook his head, today is going to be another long day.. he thought.