The Starting

******EndLess....*******

 

The starting ....

“Ah~ we’re home! My babies!!” Leeteuk said as he step into the new dorm. But instead of HyukHaeKyu answered him,silence answered him. leeteuk pout and said, “Heechul, my babies is not here...”

            The mentioned name laugh and walk in. “i guess they’re just taking a walk around the dorm though. You know, kids..” Heechul then walked into the kitchen accompanied by the other members. Leeteuk sigh and close the door.

            He was about to walk towards the kitchen when he see a figure on the varendah, at their living room. He then said, “Urm...”

            The figure then look towards leeteuk and the leader smile when the figure he look is donghae, but somehow pale and emotionless. “Yah, donghae ah, what are you doing there? Why you don’t answer umma just now, hm?”

            The figure turn around to face the varendah and smile, a creepy smile. Leeteuk gasp. donghae never had that creppy smile. “Donghae..?”

            The figure then jump from the varendah, making leeteuk rush towards the varendah , was about to shout donghae’s name when he saw nothing downthere. He gasp and just realized he was panted hardly.

            Heechul and kangin rush towards leeteuk, finding the leader on the floor, sweating badly. Heechul then grab leeteuk’s shoulder and pull the older in a hug. “Shh,teuk ah, it’s okay...what’s wrong?”

            Kangin look around but he saw nothing, he walk towards the varendah and saw nothing downthere. Leeteuk, who was being comforted by heechul shook his head against heechul’s chest. “C-chul... i-i saw someone at the varendah.”

            Heechul look at the varendah just to find kangin standing there, looking here and there. “there’s nothing there, teukie. It’s your imagination.” Leeteuk shook his head and look at heechul, “NO! It’s not my imagination! Heechul, it’s not my imagination! There’s someone look like donghae at the varendah and jump off from there!”

            Heechul gasp and quickly calm the terrified angel down. He look at the varendah and thought, something is wrong with this dorm...something is really fishy....”

            After a few minutes of calming leeteuk down, heechul pat leeteuk’s head and said, “Don’t worry. We’re still here with you.” With that,leeteuk smile and stand up, peck on heechul’s cheek before walk towards the kitchen.

            Heechul pout a little when he was being kissed by leeteuk on the cheek, but  then he smile when  he see the smilling leader. He was about to walk towards the living room, hitting kangin’s head when he heard the main door was clicked open.

            “WE’RE HOME!!!” shouted a cherry donghae. Followed by chuckling hyukjae and dirty face kyuhyun. Donghae look at me and quickly bear hug me. i giggle and pat his head. “Yah~ welcome back, my baby fish~”

            He snuggle closer to me and said, “I’m back~”

            I then look at the living room where kangin was still standing there and enjoying the scenery. I smile and said, “Yah! Racoon ah! faster help your yeobo in the kitchen! PPALI!!!” Racoon then pout and hop to the kitchen like a racoon he is. But smiles when he see his wife in the kitchen, organising the things.

            I look at kyuhyun and said, “Kyu why is your face dirty?”

            Kyuhyun look at me and points at donghae, who is innoncently cuddling with me. I then though, ‘nope., never once in my life donghae did such dirty things to his maknae.’ Kyuhyun pout and said, “Hae hyung throw a mud.”

            Donghae turn to pout and said, “Hyung throw the mud to you because you’re rude! You never use formalities!!” Kyuhyun giggle and pinch donghae’s cheek, saying, “I’m using it now hyung~” Donghae look at kyuhyun and pout like a puffer fish, “Only now! After a few minutes, you will not use formalities~!”

            Kyuhyun gasp. i smile, fishy is sometimes clever and logic. Oh~ how proud hyung am i~ I smile and peck donghae’s cheek. Making the younger smile more and cuddle more with me. i then feel hyukjae let out a angry breathe.

            I look at him and smirk. “Well? How are you hyukjae ?”

            Hyukjae smile at me before he stomps towards kitchen. Kyuhyun look at me and smiles, oh yeah, he knew hyukjae’s feelings towards the little cute fish. Fishy then look at me with worried in his eyes and said, “W-what’s wrong with hyukkie...?”

            I look at him and said, “Nothing, baby~”

            He keep on look at hyukjae, who is busy pouting and rolling his head on the table, making the leader smacks his head and told the younger to help him. which later hyukjae complied.

~*~*~*~ END OF POV~*~*~*~*~*

Dinner finally arrive and all of them gather in the dining room where they all later eat together. The dining room was filled with jokes and laughter. But they did not know that, there’s actually watching them from Kyuhyun’s and Donghae’s shared room.

         Donghae shivered a little and look at his room. He can feel someone or something is watching them. kyuhyun then look at his hyung and said , “What’s wrong?” In a small voice. Donghae look at kyuhyun with fear placed all over his chocolate orb. “S-something...”

         Kyuhyun sigh and place a kiss on his hyung’s forehead. “Don’t worry. It’s not  a ghost or something” before he continue eating. Donghae nod a little resume his eating. Hyukjae, who is sitting opposite of donghae, can feel the uncomfortable feeling from his fishy.

         Hyukjae keep on glancing at donghae. Hyukjae know, donghae don’t really eat much after donghae feel something is watching over them. hyukjae hide a sigh and continue his eating,making a mental note to talk to donghae when the bedtime reach.

         Heechul then look at the watch which is located near the varendah. He smiles and said, “My babies~ It’s time to sleeep!!!” Shindong, who is watching the korean drama called, ‘It’s okay,daddy’s daughter’, groan and said, “Heechul hyung... i wanna see this movie finished!!!!!”

~*~*~*~*~*~

         Heechul shook his head and said, “Baby donggie~ It’s time for you to sleep~ tomorrow me and hankyung will buy snacks for you,arasso?” Shindong smile and nod. Standing up and earn a goodnight kiss from heechul before he walk into his room he shared with kibum.

         Heechul then look into the kitchen, make sure no one is in there. Satisfied, he look at the dining room. He thought he saw someone is sitting there, head down. He rub his eyes and nothing is at the dining room. Heechul let out a sigh and see no one is in the living room, means they all go to sleep.

         Heechul smile and hop towards his room which he shared with his chinese man, Hankyung.

Mean while, in kyuhae’s room. Sungmin and hyukjae is there with kyuhyun and donghae. Talking some stuff to the both of them before kiss kyuhae a goodnight kiss.  Sungmin smile and said, “Goodnight, baby kyu~”

“Umm...goodnight,minnie...” and snuggle closer to donghae.

Hyukjae tries to hide his pout and growl. Donghae then look at hyukjae. Hyukjae smile and lean closer to donghae’s face before he place a kiss on donghae’s forehead. “Goodnight, baby fish. Sweet dreams.” Donghae smile and said, “N-n-ight too hyukkie..”

         Hyukjae smile when donghae closes his eyes and snuggle closer to his fav maknae. Sungmin then grab hyukjae’s hand and both of them walk out of the room, to their bedroom, where they later sleep.

         While kyuhyun and donghae was fast asleep, a white figure is looking over them with a smirk plastered on the face.