~Prologue~

******EndLess....*******

 

~prologue~

“NO! Please appa! Umma! Stop this! Don’t torture me! please!” shout out a girl, namely, Hyemin to her parents. “please...don’t kill me.” she beg to her father. Her brother was dead, killed by their very own parents.

            Hyemin run all over the house. Running and calling for help. Unfortunately, there’s no one staying in the dorm except for her family. She trip over her own brother’s dead body and fall onto the floor, crying.

            Her father, laugh evilly and said, “no one can hear your voice, you daughter of a devil!”

            “Appa, please trust me and hyung. We both heard it! we both knew there was something living within us. Please appa...umma..please...” said hyemin. She grab her brother’s lifeless hand and held on it tightly. She never thought that her own parents will kill their own children.

            Her father glare at hyemin before he grab the kitchen’s knife and point at her. “say one more thing about it and i will kill you for real. Even your umma doesn’t believe you.” Her mother look at hyemin without any pity.

            Hyemin cried more and said, “please...i bed you..don’t kill me...you have already killed Hyukyu hyung..please...”

            Her father , cannot stand the anger building in his heart, he grab his daughter neck and stab her head without any  mercy. Hyemin’s shout filled the whole dorm. Her father just stab her body with the blunt knife.

            Her mother, cared nothing and didn’t even shed tears when she see her daughter was being killed by her husband. Instead of watching , she went into the kitchen and prepared dinner for only the both of them.

 

While , in another case. a father killed his children by pushing their head onto the wall until the wall breaks and the skull was damaged. Not satisfied, the father later grab his axe and cut his children into small pieces and later throw into the dustbin. Not only his children he killed with his own hand , but his wife, too.

Just because of one fact that humans really believe in , that is:

            Ghost is no more exist in this modern time.