Death

Contract For Love?

 

"What are you doing here?" asked Julia.

"W-What? I thought I knocked you-" the stranger definitely got punched in the face.

"_____, what's going on?" asked Suga quietly under the blanket.

"Shush, act like you're sleeping."

"Noona I'm scared ,__," said Jungkook and you cuddled him closer.

"No fair! Cuddle me too!" Jimin whisper-yelled as he snuggled closer to you.

"No- ah Jimin you're on my... thing."

"No wonder I feel as if I had some cushion thing under me-" you punched him from the back gently.

"Guys, cut it out-" said Rap Monster.

"Hey I know you guys are awake ok. Now wake up, we need to do some training." Julia said while draggin in a dogman with ninja attire inside the hut.

"Aish you got me." You flipped the cozy blanket away and the cold wind that blew from the outside made you shiver.

"It's cold and I don't want to train....." said Jin.

"C'mon boys, you'll get to see ______ in a swimsuit."

"WHAT?" all of us said at the same time.

"HELL NO. I swear to llamas NO. I didn't even bring one."

"Oh girlll, don't worry. I got it all under control." Julia said as she pulled out a black string bikini set from outta nowhere.

"No. No. NOOOOOOOOO." You tried running away, because you were afraid of the boys seeing the scars on your body. At least you could still cover it with your magic but only for a limited amount of time. Before anything happens, you casted a light spell to cover your scars and right at that moment, you felt claws wrap around your body and before you knew it, you were already changed in a black string bikini set. (sorry but I needed stimulation for the boys :'D) You heard some wows and Julia saying "Girl, you looking fab." 

"Well, __-_______ I remembered you told us to pack our swimwear and they're kinda in..... y-your.... wing-backpack." stuttered Rap Monster unable to take his eyes off of you. Jesus if only they could hear your heart beating...... Oh wait. God damn it. 

"Yep." and with that you expanded your wings, telekinesis was used to change the boys. Of course you did it as fast as you could before you fell into the temptation to look up. Let's say if a sea held tons and tons of rivers, the blood in your nose held oceans. They were all so perfect. Their bodys with beautiful sculpted 6-pack abs, their V lines were seducingly right above the trunk bottoms, their toned muscles obvious in their arms and legs except for Suga..... That little craphead with skinny legs but you could see some muscles and before you could see anymore, teasing interuppted you.

"Ooooooo, ____ you like what you see?" Jimin said with a wink and tracing his abs with his little index finger. 

"I'm so glad I went to the gym before this happened." Jin said with another wink towards me.

"*wolf whistle* Is ______ checking me out?" Suga said with a wink. Inside you felt like a balloon expanding and expanding until you popped and exploded. Like hell 3 hot, handsome guys winked at you.

"Stop it guys, we need to train ok."

"THAT'S RIGHT LET'S GO." as Julia said and then a huge wave crashed down on the hut. It took everyone by surprise, as the wave was so strong it started drowning everyone. The boys! At that moment, you pulled Leo's whistle and Akane's flute out and blew into them as hard as you can. Gah, you were gonna drown. Within minutes Leo and Akane on his back were helping to save the boys. Akane was chanting a protective air bubble for the bangtan boys. (Note: Wings don't work in water.)

______ you know Glace is here right?

Yep I knew.

She withdrew herself into a crystal ball. Akane is holding her and there is a half dog ninja with us.

Oh that thing. I'll sort this later. I need to save Julia. You blocked your mind after that so that he won't disturb you again.

You saw Julia as she was struggling in the water and you swam towards her as hard as you could. Waves kept crashing in eventually dorwning the island's plains. The water was so cold that your feet were numb and the wave was so strong. You saw Akane had all the boys wrapped in towels on Leo's back. Good, they were safe. They were your top priority no matter what. You suddenly felt warmess in your heart and it rippled through your body giving you enough strength to swim towards Julia. 

"Julia!"

"I-I'm heere- GAH Hel- blub blub blub." You immediately dived down and caught her hair. Must've hurt but you can't let Julia die. She was one of your best best best best friends. She was with you when you down back at Haven. She would listen to you and rant with you. As you pulled her closer painfully by her hair, you grabbed her shoulder. I mean hair doesn't really matter now. You pulled yourself and her to the surface and messaged Leo to bring the boys to upper land. You remembered that there was some mountain south of where you were.

What about you _____?

Just go Leo. Ain't some tsunami gonna kill me.

COME BACK SAFELY OK?

Oh and tell Akane to comfort the boys. They are still new to this world. They're basically babies and they are MINE. Woah, how'd that come out? ANYWAYS TAKE CARE OF THEM.

MISSY YOU ARE GONNA ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AFTER THIS THING.

Deal. Now go please.

You saw Leo fly behind you towards the mountains. Relieved at last, you turned to Julia. She was barely breathing, so you talked to her telepathically.

Juju you ok?

____ I have something to tell you and it's urgent ok. Listen closely, I was the one who took away your emotions. I was the one who told Silver about you. I was the one who ruined your life. I was the one who made you feel all that pain. I was the reason for all of it. I was following under Silver's orders all this time. I was so tempted by my urge for power; I wanted to revenge my mother. I was so taken over by the fact that I needed power that I forgot my only source of happiness. Which was you. _____. Before you came into my life, my mother was summoned by Silver. She was tortured just like you. I knew because Silver showed me the past. When I was very small, he came to see me and injected a needle in me. This needle made water my biggest weakness. It would make my legs jelly and then slowly the water would liquefy my body. I was an experiment all this time.

You then noticed that she had no more legs. They got liquefied. Tears were blurring your view when you can already quess what happens later. 

Friend, what have you done.

I have done all the worst possible things to my best friend. I would've made it up to you during these 5 months but it seems that distant future is not possible. I took everything away from you. Remember when your parents died? That mission was Silver-related. My grandmother suggested that to your parents. They took it with smiles without knowing what would happen.

Part of you wanted to to just punch her and let her die like that but your heart was elsewhere. She was the cloest friend you had. Students in Haven at the warrior school picked on you for being a half devil and angel. They threw mean names at you and they inuslted your parents frequently. You felt weak and that was the time when you met Julia. 

Julia..... Tears were already dropping down your cheek. Those horrible experience were caused by your best friend all along. How betrayed and lonely you felt. Looking again she was only a torso. her wings vanished.

I'm sorry ______. You can blame it all on me. It's all my fault. I returned your feelings too. I'm sorry. She then started sobbing obviously regretting her actions.

I don't have much time left. _____ leave me after what I say after this. I have a bomb inside me and I feel that it's close to exploding. Lemme tell you that Silver is the one who made this crap. He hasn't died yet. His soul still lingers in this world and- Julia was suddenly coughing up a lot of blood.

Julia? JULIA?

I'm fine- GAH The most important thing is Silver's weakness- cough cough- It's inside you- cough gag cough- L-Leave..... n-now. It's all I can say before.... I will always be guiding you, dear friend. I hope I can still say that. -very shallow breathing-

Of course you will be my friend. My very best one too.

That's..... glad.... to hear.... Sorry.

She ended her last breath with an apology. Suddenly a blue aura came out of her heart. Somehow Splash was in your hand and slowly the blue aura moved towards the blade and finally it merged together. You recalled Julia's warning about the ticking bomb and slowly you left her lifeless body in the middle of that ocean of water. Surfing on Splash, you recalled everything again. Julia must've had it so hard. She was alone and her family wasn't all too great. She was tortured in her own way. The thought of Silver made you so sick in the stomach too. Tears started falling again and you lost it this time. 

"Is everyone ok?" you telepathically said.

"Noona, we're ok." Jungkook replied.

"How does this thing even work?'' questioned J-Hope.

"H-Hey, are you guys alone there?"

"______? Yeah we are." replied Jimin.

"I-I ugh....." You were pretty sure they heard you crying.

"Woah hey ______, it's ok." said Rap Monster.

"_____ don't cry....." comforted V.

"I'm coming right now." You blocked your mind and withdrew Splash. You spread your wings widely and jumped into the air. Traveling so fast like this made you feel dizzy but you just wanted to see BTS immediately. As you were getting closer and closer to the mountain, you saw 7 familiar figures. You saw that the boys just spread open their arms and you landed perfectly into their arms. 

 

Author's note: 

OMG THAT WAS SSOOOOO SADDDDD. Well for me it was. This chapter was extra long so yeah. Sorry i didn't update for a long time  ^^ ENJOY! Sorry that I had to make Julia evil. ,___, Sorry to the fellow reader whose name was Julia. :'DDDD Comment below for anything you felt wasn't too good and things I can improve on. Thank you!