A Trainer?

Contract For Love?

~In Bangtan's room~

"Hyungs, you guys are still awake right?" whispered Jungkook.

"Of course we are." replied Jin.

"___ is absolutely beautiful..." someone said in an almost unaudible whisper.

"Who the heck said that? Anyways, ___ seems really strong and powerful." said Rap Monster.

-Loud snores-

"Let's just exclude Suga out of this," Jimin said, "I think we can actually win like ____ can kick some .''

"She seemed rough at first but she was such an angel later on." said Jungkook.

"Remember she is an angel." replied everyone else in the room in unison except for Suga.

"So, do we have to train with her or-" J Hope said but got interrupted again by the sound of windows smashing out in the living room. "I'm so tired of being interrupted already....."

"Holy sh*t, what is it this time?" Rap Monster sat up from his bed and immediately regretting it becuase he forgot how short the double bunk bed was.

"Hey, don't swear! Kookie might get influenced by your bad, evil, motives." replied Jin with a small "tsk" at the end.

"Hyung, I'm ok with-"  

"GOOOOOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE KIDDO-"

 

You/OC

 

You immediately grabbed the harpy and knocked her out.

"Um, sorry guys. I'll deal with this and you can-" You looked up from the unconscious harpy and if you could explain Haven in one word.... OH MY LLAMA GOD your whole being had almost exploded. This time you realized something was off. Your brain must be in Haven but your heart felt nothing at all. Then you just remembered that you had barged into an all boy's room where the clothes were scattered all over the place and worse of all 7 of them were half , and staring at you.

''Hmm... What's wrong ____?" V said while smirking. Clearly knowing what you were thinking.

"Something wrong ___?" Jimin said while winking at you.

"N-Nothing... just go back to sleep it's like 1 p.m. right now!" you said and you quickly slammed the door. God they were just so hot... Remembering the harpy, you grabbed her by her collar, you threw her roughly on to the couch and quickly tied her with ropes. Don't ask where the ropes came from. Going back to the problem you very lately realized you remembered that in that blasted darkness a strange wind had taken your emotions. Was that really why you didn't feel anything? No, there must be something more, something you forgot. You couldn't really think about it because it just made your head hurt. 

"It's still too early..." You spun around to the voice but there was nothing behind you but when you turned forward, you saw something you wished had forgotten. Silver. Was this his soul or something? Suddenly, your head started getting dizzy. You remembered this feeling. This feeling was the one when Silver would use his experiments on you and it failed. Usually, you would start vibrating crazily, get headaches as bad as this one, and your body would feel an intense heat and start sweating but it wasn't the real thing so it was only a headache. Ugh, my ears won't stop ringing though. You started sweating and soon the pain was so strong that you collapsed while holding your head. Your vision was blurred by tears and you swear you've never felt this before. Somebody just help me!

"Ah......h-help...me...." you could barely speak and you doubted anyone could've heard it but then you felt a pair of strong hands lift you up and then your vision faded.

 ..................................................

"Don't worry, precious, this one won't hurt at all." 

NO! STOP HIM! DON'T TOUCH ME! but you just couldn't say anything. You were strapped onto a table with shackles on your arms and feet that prevented you from using magic and with a blindfold. You were in fear. As you felt something inject into you, you knew this would be bad. Slowly, you start feeling many tingly feelings inside your body. It's coming you thought. Then all the tingly feelings stopped. 3...2..1. Millions of Silver's created chemicals exploded inside of you. You screamed and screamed but all you heard was laughter in the background. The pain was unbearable. It felt as if you were stabbed continously by 100 screwdrivers all at the same time. You  What did I do to deserve this? You were crying so hard, but the pain kept continuing for hours and hours and by the time it finished, you were half dead. Your eyes were sore from crying, your mouth had foam coming out from it, and your body was quivering crazily. 

"That was quite a show sweetheart BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" He brought a leather belt down at your stomach and before you felt the pain you sat up quickly half awake, and felt something soft on your lips. Ouch but what is this it's so soft and when you opened your eyes wider, you saw.....

 

Author's note: I'm sorry I had to leave it there. I was wondering if you wanted to request any member. XD I feel like this is getting more and more scary but I'll try to keep the scary level at that. I hope you enjoy ^^ Please do vote and if nobody does I'll just pick a random member. Thank you! The next chapter will have a lot of new side characters too!