Past Memories.....

Contract For Love?

-FLASHBACK-

"Daddy! Mommy!"

"Yes, sweetheart?'' a man with some handsome features replied to you. You could see some bat-like wings and he was wearing all black. 

"Daddy, I want to be a unicorn when I grow up!" Ha, cute.

"I don't think that's possible." a woman with angelic features and had white wings said to you unemotionally.

"Elisa! Hahaha, I'm sure you will be able to become one. Don't you want to be a devil, like daddy?''

"Hmmmm, I rather be mommy, an angel!"

"In yo face Hunter." Yes, you remembered this. You were half angel, half devil and you were often bullied by that fact. Because your dad and mom always go on missions together, they were often away. You were babysitted by Leo and a snow woman. At that time, Leo had to disguise into a human to not scare you with his original shape but there was one more person who watched over you. She seemed very icy like a snow woman. She didn't say much, her actions spoke to you. Was she the creature? You knew it felt familiar. You had extraordinary sensing skills which you inherited from your dad. The two creatures watched over you lovingly, until one day....

"_____ do you want ice cream-" BRRRRING BRRRRINNNG "I'll get it. Geez the phone never stops."

"Hello? Yes, this is the ____ residence. Yeah...... What happened? Oh my llama sauce, I'm coming right now! Ok thank you bye!"

"Lele, who was it?" You were barely 70 years old (7 years) before your parents were killed in a expert level mission.

"It's ok _____ I'll take care of it." and he placed a kiss on your forehead. "Glace, take care of her." and Glace simply nodded her head.

"Bye Uncle Lele!" 

"WHAT? I'M NO UNCLE!" and he smiled and went out the main door.

"Glacey, what do you think happened?"

". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ." 

"UGH FINE DON'T TELL ME THEN."

"Sorry ______. You aren't ready yet." and you just stomped up the stairs toward your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"________, I think it's time we told you." Leo said.

"Continue."

"Your parents actually died 130 years ago." (You are 20 now.)

''......." How could they? They kept it silent for 13 years and all you ever thought was when were your parents going to come home. Tears started to blur your vision and before they fell before Leo and Glace, you ran up to your room, shut the door, and didn't come out for a week. In that week, you made a decision. That decision was to go to Haven and become a War Angel. You needed to learn to fight. Well you already knew how to fight well but you needed more power to protect your future loved ones. When you finally came out of your room, you saw Leo in his true form, the griffin, and he strolled up to you and gave you a whistle.

"____, I know what you are going to do. I will allow you but I was instructed from your parents to take care of you no matter what. If you need my help, I'll be happy to come." That day, you and Leo soared to Haven, the God's City, and you were asked to take a whole bunch of exams and all and finally you were accepted as a soldier. You would need a lot of effort to climb to the top but here you were 900 years later. (Note: Once creatures reach 20, their body and face will stay the same until the day they die. Creature problems.) You were the commander of 100 soldier troops, 3 out of 6 elite troops, all of the magic-casting groups, and is in charge of the the Holy Stables. (The place where creatures like pegasus', and unicorns stay at.) The demi Gods trusted you a lot and you were a favorite from Goddess Sun. She was like a mother to you and she treated you the best out of the other Gods. Romantically, a lot of male soldiers, and even some demi Gods confessed to you. However, that was years before you were summoned by Silver. You couldn't even begin to imagine the past. Then, suddenly words appeared in your mind..... 

Hello  ______. How is everything ______? Aren't you wondering about who did this _______? Hmph, you can probably guess it already.       It's Silver.

I woke up immediately to find myself squished by 7 other guys.

"Ugh.... guys.... heavy..." you moaned out. (not ually XD)

"Hmmm, I think we'll just stay here." said J Hope.

"Noo...... I'm gonnna dieeeeee."

"Hahaha! Surprise ______! We didn't want to sleep alone so we each snuck out and before we realized it, all of us were fighting for however could sleep with you." said Rap Monster.

"Gurl, you better be happy." Said Jin sassily.

"______ lemme kiss you!" said Jimin coming closer and closer to your lips before he was slapped away by V and Jungkook at the same time. SMOOCH. Two lips were on your cheek. Left V, right Jungkook. Oh my LLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL!" yelled Rap Monster while Suga grabbed both of their heads and slammed them together to kiss each other.

"Das whut you get.'' said Jin happily.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.'' and they both started crying while the rest started laughing. 

"We need a good night's rest please guys. If you want to stay with me, I'm alright with it." you said with a light smile. These guys became your everything. They became so precious to you that you couldn't let them die. You're pretty sure that they wouldn't mind you dying. Little did you know how much that would change. 

"YAY I CALLED THE S AS MY PILLOW." said J Hope excitedly and you threw a piece of wood at him.

"YAH SLEEP FOR LLAMA'S SAKE.'' After what seemed like a long time, all 7 of them were cuddled up close to you. They were all as warm as cinnamon buns. Ah, you can finally rest peacefully. Not for long until a figure appeard at the door to your hut with a sharp blade.