Shadow!

Contract For Love?

 

"Oh my god ______, what happened?" Rap Monster said while giving you a concerned look and patting your head gently.

"Noona? Is everything alright?" asked Jungkook.

"Yeah, just...... *sniff* Ugh."

"Girl, have some tissues and then you can tell us what happened slowly..." Jin passed a whole roll of toilet paper. Like how... WHY DOES HE HAVE THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE? Princess Jin needs to be taken care of too I guess, you thought to yourself. After calming down, a voice interrupts you. 

Did Julia.....?

"Y-Yeah."

"Julia? What happened to her?" asked Jimin with a blank face.

"Well she....." 

After telling the whole story, V and J-Hope were sobbing while the others had a regretful look on them.

"Poor Julia....." Akane said while bowing her head. Probably to pray or something.

I almost forgot but this dog here is awake now. Leo grabbed the ninja dog's clothing with his beak and placed him in front of me.

"So, let's get down to this, who sent you here?"

"........"

"If you don't tell me, I won't know."

"My clan lived on this island before YOU PEOPLE came. They were all assassinated by someone when I got back home from a mission. I'm the last of our kind...... I saw you fighting too, with a snake and because you seemed like the strongest, you had to be the one to have killed my clan! MURDERER"

"Woah woah hold it right there dog-" said J-Hope as he held his hands up.

"My name is Shadow not dog..... =__=" said Shadow crossing his arms.

"Whatever but she was with us all along in Seoul. We have 7 pairs of eyes to prove it." said Suga.

"Then who could've killed them?" Shadow said with teary eyes.

"Silver." You said simply.

"Did you see needles injected in them Shadow?" You had to confirm if it was that bastard after all.

"I think so... Wait how did you know? ....... I KNEW IT! IT WAS YOU AFTER ALL."

"Who's Silver?'' asked V, ''Is that a gun name?''

"I tell you guys now. Shadow calm down you'll hear my story too."

And so you told them about what happened. 

"I almost forgot but Leo and Akane you may go now. Thank you for saving the boys."

N-No... It was my job.... *sobs* Ugh ______ you've been through a lot....

"You idiot no need to cry over something in the past."

"________ sama (a Japanese honorfic; something like oppa and hyung and usually put for the meaning of master Akane is Japanese after all) THAT WAS TERRIBLE." Akane started to weep softly.

"You dumbell duo. Akane what did I say about the sama. Save your tears. Anyways Shadow I don't know what to do with you so I'll free you now."

"Who do you think I am!? Your slave?" And he vanished into the darkness.

"Whew, I think I have a headache now. Oh yeah, from now I'll be training you in Julia's place. Prepare for it."

"Oh yeah hold onto Glace right now. She told me to give you her item too." said Akane as she took out a mini turqoise harp from her clothing. Yep that's Glace's alright. "Oh and don't call on her now, she seems pissed."  

"Alright then."

"Ok then we'll see you later _____!" Akane jumped onto Leo's back.

See you then _____! Then he leaped into the air and flew east.

"Alright guys, we need to start training tomorrow. Make sure to take a good rest ok?''

 "Ugh, this is like our trainee days all over again." sighed V hopelessly.

"Hey you can get a good body within a week of my training."

"I already have a good body though-"

"Jimin don't lift your shirt up." We all except Jimin said together.

"How did you guys know?''

*facepalms*

  -After a month of intense training-

The members fighting talents, what they like to use and a short quote of what they would say while fighting X'D

Rap Monster -> has potential with guns // Likes: Guns duh... machine guns mostly // (LIGHTING THEM UP WOOOOO or YOU ALL GOT NO JAMS *holding 2 firing machine guns in both hands, smiling with sunglasses on*)

Suga -> talent in close combat // Likes: Just plain bandage on his fists to lessen the imapct on his fists // (You like that huh? Oh, no you didn't? Have one more then. *punches while smiling* Sweg.)

Jin -> MASTER in long ranged fighting // Likes: Spears, bow and arrows, sniper guns, etc.. just the farther the range of shooting the better (B*TCH I'M BEAUTIFUL..... SO DON'T TOUCH MEH! *stab stab* Look at all this b*tch bacteria.....)

J-Hope -> good with nursing and using short blades // Likes: weapons that come in 2 /dual wielding, (2) short trident blades, likes using Viper to torture people // (I'm your hope guys *dances the hoe dance and nurses* | ^^ *stabs monster in the face* EW WHY DIRTY WATER? At least I saved your soul)

V -> UNKNOWN \\maybe some skill in magic//    // Likes: Talking //haven'tseenhimtouchingthemagicalstaffsthough >+>//  (*talks alien language* ..... *all enemies defeated* ?) 

Jimin -> \\No it's showing abs for the last time// lots of skill with huge swords // Likes: Excorcist, buster swords, huge swords you usually use with 2 hands ( *slices the enemy's head off* Hey _____ did you see that? I GOT JAMS AFTER ALL! Everyone: NO!)

Jungkook -> has potential in everything // Likes: weapons (swords, axes, blades, etc.... Tenten reference? XD) (They call me Jungkook, the Golden Maknae *attacks using multiple weapons* Yeh)

Note:

I going to make J-Hope a sadist in battling :'DD *smirk* I hope you guys enjoyed that part because I did while typing it. TOO MANY BTS JOKES HERE.  

Explaination:

Rap Monster & Jimin jam jam part: In a video/Bangtan Bomb of them on a plane to somewhere (I forgot) Rap mon says "You got no jams" to Jimin meaning you're not fun or boring. AND THUS MILLIONS OF MEMES AROSE. Kind of an inside joke between ARMYS.

Suga: Suga = Sweg

Jin: In Rookie King, Jin had to wear a China dress and run on a treadmill as a punishment AND THUS THE PRINCESS HAS AWAKEN and because Jin is too beautiful to be true :'DD For ARMY newbies or people who are bored, it is recommended to watch this reality show. 99% funny 1% derp

V: V is an alien. Enough said.

Jimin: You are not an ARMY if you haven't seen crap face Jimin lift his shirt up 99999999999999999999 times, if so search ''Jimin shirtless" and die. ^^ //still haven't gotten over MAMA OTL// 

Jungkook: Golden Maknae is Golden Maknae.