Oh Hell Naw!

Contract For Love?

~Flashback~

"Guys, we have mail." said Suga uninterestingly.

"Who's it from?" asked Jungkook

"I'm not sure, it doesn't even say. We should ask everyone to come out to open this suspicious thing together."

"Why?"

"You die, I die, we all die. It's fair ok.''

"Hyung is scary..."

//After everyone has gathered//

"So, why are we here again?" asked J-Hope.

"Ooooooo a package!" V goes to poke the package interested in the contents inside.

"I wonder who sent the package...." said Jin suspiously.

"What if it has an atomic bomb from a saesang or something?'' said V who got slapped in the head as soon by Rap Monster as soon as he said it.

"I don't want my gravestone to be R.I.P -Died because a close friend jynx-ed about getting an atomic bomb in a package- ok?" replied Rap Mon.

"I'll just open it geez." Jimin proceeds to unwrap the package carefully.

"Oh my god we're gonna die ;A;" Jungkook said fearfully.

. . .

"What is this....?" Jimin took out a note that said, You are inclined to summon a mythical creature using a Contract. In 6 months from now, we will have a Grand Mythical Games (GMG) where you will take your creature and fight against other creatures. The participants are all idols, just like you. If you don't summon one by the GMG you will be eliminated and vanish off the face of this earth. I know you are probably thinking why you have to do this and such and let's just say it was fate. Have fun and I forgot to tell you but at the end of the GMG you will fight with your creature against all the finalists for a battle to the death. NO FORFEITING ALLOWED.

Then it disappeared into nothing.

"WHAT IN THE SORCERY IS THIS???" panicked V.

"There's instructions on how to do a Contract too. As if we don't know how. What do you think guys, do you want to give it a try?" asked Jin.

"The punishment sounds scary either way but at least we have 6 months to see our moms and dads." said J-Hope sadly.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE THIS EARLY????????" and Jungkook started getting tears in his eyes.

"Calm down guys. How about we see if the creature we summon is strong or not to win the GMG first and then decide?" suggested Rap Monster.

"It sounds pretty safe, I guess..." said Suga.

"Well then, let's get started." said Rap Monster.

~At That Time~

You/OC POV

I hate this.... I really hate this. I hate the darkness. I hate Silver. HATE HATE HATE HATE What did I do to derserve this? I did nothing wrong... This darkness is painful. Tears started forming in your eyes as reality hit you. There was no escape. You could not do anything. You felt useless. You were going to die a pitiful death in this neverending darkness with no one trying to save you. All your fantasies of living a nice, romantic love life was gone. As if by understanding your thoughts, a gush of wind blew but this wind was not an ordinary wind. This wind took your emotions away. You no longer felt hate, or sad. It left you almost souless. You felt heartless and empty. Suddenly, you see a faint light shining dimly farther into the darkness. Somehow, your legs were moving on their own, running as fast as you can towards the light before you would ever see another one again. As you ran, you thought that maybe it wasn't so bad after all, that you could probably escape but fate had more twisted things in store for you.

 

~Now~

"So that's what happened? I'm supposed to just fight for you guys? Pathetic, who would ever think of a-" and before you could finish the windows shattered into pieces and 4 dark shadows loomed outside.

"Well I guess I don't really have a choice now do I?" You looked back to see the 7 boys panicking. God, they were so cute. You were going to step this up a notch so you transformed duel swords in both of your hands. Because you couldn't be while battling a white tank top coverd with a black leather jacket and some nice black leather shorts with a mini leather cloth that was covered around your bottom (think of a cape but is attached to your pants etc) with knee height lace-up boots were transformed on you. (The blade in your left called Viper. Viper is a short blade with a purpley edge around it. The saber on your right called Excorcist had a white handle with a rounded end. Something like a huge hook sword. Perfect for slicing heads off) You were up against 2 devils and 2 succubuses. Perfect you thought. Your plan was to paralyze your opponents with Viper (usually it would also poison them but devils are immune to poison) and then swiftly slay all of them with Excorcist. (Why it's effective: It was purified in holy water) Succubuses can only rely on men to do the fighting so as a precaution you casted a protection barrier on the 7 boys in case they attack you behing your back. Devils are a bit stronger because they use demonic tridents. Now that you had your plan, you charged straight forward as a fluke to go left. You flipped to the left just before the devil hit you with his trident and ran Viper along all the demons. A small touch was enough. As all the devils were confused with why they can't move as well, you leisurely took Excorcist and sliced all their heads off. They shreaked in pain. Blood splattering all over the walls and the furniture. You coud hear screams at the back and you know you'll have to calm them down later. After a few seconds, the devils evaporate to form into a black light and it shot straight up where you knew eventually the black light was purified into a bright white light. (Explain: Excorcist purifies devils and puts at rest the evil in its soul. Means devils get purified and get sent to Haven.) They left behind a note that you forgot to pick up. Viper and Excorcist disappear, bearing in mind you must clean them later, as you walk towards the boys and expand your white angel wings around them.

"I'm sorry that must've scared you guys a lot." you said with a soft voice.

"I'm feeling better though. Maybe it's because of the light your wings are giving." replied Rap Mon.

"You saved us, thank you." replied J-Hope. Suga and Jin were mostly staring in awe and amusement. Jimin and V started to admire at how strong and pretty you looked during the fight even though it was scary.

"Jungkook, are you alright?" you asked as you saw his sobbing face.

"EOMMA (Mom in Korean)" he sobbed in your arms. Everyone started snickering at the adorable maknae.

"Everyone should take a nice rest for tomorrow." You stood up, withdrew your wings, and with telekinesis you lifted everyone and sent them back to their bed with their covers snuggly on top of them. 

"Good night." you said as you shut the door quietly. You walked over to the blood-spattered living room and cleansed the walls using your magic. You almost forgot about the note on the floor as it came in sight. As you read the note it said To the creature who fought the devils just now, bear in mind that this is only a test for your strength. The results have already been marked down. It will affect the GMG results and the opponent you will be facing. You are currently in first place for being the fastest to defeat the trial devils. Next time it won't be so easy. I would recommend not to tell your Summoner this but it's your choice. At the end, you will have to kill yourself to save your Summoners. It doesn't matter if you aren't a finalist or not. If you have lost, you may still be able to save them. I am excited to see what choice you will make ___.

"What the heck...?" As you walk to the window, you use telekinesis to collect the pieces of glass and fix it. You see several other lights/souls in the night sky going in all directions. Some going to Haven, some going back down to the Grim Reaper's Realms, and some going wild in the air until other creatures either ate them or shot them down. You weren't the only one that was summoned in this bull crap. You eventually would have to fight against them but that wasn't the scariest part. The scariest part was you saw a strange figure flying right towards you.

 

Author's Note: omg such a long chapter X'D I know it seems confusing (the plot and all) and I hope I explained it well so that you guys won't be confused. Do you guys think this is interesting?