Update

Contract For Love?

This is an update for future references. I'll list the future participant "races" here as well as the rest of your weapons and all.

Creatures:

Vampires, mermaids/mermen, werewolves, medusa, demi gods,spirit animals, angel (you are the only one X'D), fallen angels, devils/succubus, harpies, snow man/woman, horsemen/woman/centaurs , sermen/woman (half human, half serpant), malcats (dedicated to my friend, half human half cat), lost souls, fairys, elves, nymphs, gargolyes, and shrine maidens/men. 

I'll probably create more races as the story is typed. 

People: 

Wizards, summoners, swordsmen, scientists, pirates and in rare cases humans trained for combat.

Pets:

Wvyerns, dragons, manticores, griffins, unicorn, pegasus, phoenix (only phoenix in the world XD), lots of half dragon half bird etc (I'll explain when the time comes) and tigercorn (tiger + unicorn).

 

Weapons:

Viper: A short blade with a purplely, poisoned edge and it can poison and paralyze any size of opponent.

Excorcist: A hooked sword bathed in holy water. It is used for slicing heads and sending sould up to Haven.

Possesion: A katana that can possess something or someone. Usually you use this for gathering information but hey you never know!

You also have: battle axes, normal swords that are all bathed in holy water, simple shotguns, sniping guns, machine guns, machete, small blades, lances, spears, 

 

Elemental swords

Flamethrower: A sword with fire surronding it, can slice through any fire, and when you swing it around flames will follow. Ultimate move: You raise the heat level to the max, and start attacking with lava but can only be summoned in the middle of a tough fight.

Splash: A trident that has water surronding it, you can evaporate (be invisible but there will be some steam coming off of you. Yes, it's a weakness), and call on waves from natural water sources. Ultimate move: You can summon a tsunami and drown your enemies but requires a lot of time.

Storm: Two blades but when connected it merges to become a boomerang. You can travel very quickly, summon tornadoes, and when you use any elemental weapon, the attribute is also included in the tornado. Ultimate move: A tornado or tornadoes with all the elemental attributes.

Bolt: A long spear with a thunder shaped tip. It will summon down lighting or thunder, and paralyze the opponent from a limited distance. Ultimate move: Summon a thunder beast from the thunder clouds to help you fight.

Icicle: A long sword that is completely frozen. It can send hail and snow, freeze opponents, and allow high spells of ice. Ultimate move: Freeze your wings and attack using them.

Green: A staff made from bark and the top is a single leaf. Usually forest powers are used for healing so you can chant high healing spells. You could also perform a territorial move where you mark an area with flowers. Any trespassers will alert you immedidately. Honestly, you can become one with nature. Ultimate move: Roots would bind you, trap you inside, then it would twist and form a tree.

Dust: A whip with lots of small metal edges. It can solidify a creature and crumble it into nothing, defend with pillars of rock, and attack through sandstorms. Ultimate move: Make stone golems to help you fight.

Magic Spells

9 Dragon Rush: Where you summon the 9 dragons (fire, water, wind, forest, ground, ice, thunder, light, dark), and they each hit the target with their moves. Total K.O (You won't use this till the last moments ;) )

Sun's guidance: Your wings absorb the light and you heal your wounds and your energy and people surronding you. Long casting time.

Death Wish: Be able to make any wish but it costs your life.

Barriers: To protect people (innocents), you use this and it will defend the people inside for a limited time.

Allies/Pets

Leo: (Attribute - Wind) A male griffin that talks telepathily. Used mostly for transportation.

Akane: (Attribute - Fire) A female spirit fox. She can purify souls and is perfect for fighting demons and such.

Mignight: (Attribute - Dark) A male werewolf. Although he can only change into one at night, in the day he can transform into a half wolf and half human. Usually disguises himself as a puppy.

Nuria: (Attribute - Wind, Fire) A female phoenix that also talks telepathily. You usually cannot summon her because of her magnificent size. You only used her once for battle and hopeful it will change.

Persia: (Attribute - Wind, Ground) A female manticore. You can only summon her when there's sand or rocky terrains. Can swallow people whole. Usually summon her for transportation and battles. (X'D)

There may be future pets coming up and I just don't want to spoil it CX

I just hope that I don't add more things there :|