First Day Of Training

Contract For Love?

"What? But I want to see our ARMYs and we have a concert coming soon. WHY NOW?" whined J Hope.

"C'mon, at least you can protect yourself if there's some apocalpse or something." replied Julia.

"But Juliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I want to go meet our ARMYs.'' complained Jungkook.

"Well, whatever I think I should call Leo." 

"LEO?" all the boys said in unison. Then I was bombarded with tons of questions.

"Who is Leo?''

"Why do you have his number?"

"Is Leo hot?"

"AISH! You guys are so annoying! Leo is my pet geez. Why do you care anyways." You had Leo's whistle in your hand and you blew into it loudly.

"What's the point of that?'' asked V.

"Leo comes when I blow into this whistle." As soon as you said that, the windows shattered open and a strong wind blew inside the house.

"Our poor window is always getting broken I swear." said J Hope sadly.

_____! Where were you? I missed you! Leo came into the tiny living room, enclosed his wings and walks towards you. You heard fake vomit sounds behind you at the scene before them, and you just wanted to kick that guy in the face.

"Hey there, buddy." you said with a friendly smile. Leo nuzzled you on the cheek and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"____, I didn't know you were friends with a griffin." said V in amazement.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me.''

Who's that _____? Wait a minute. DID THEY KIDNAP YOU? WAS THAT WHY I COULDN'T FIND YOU ALL THIS TIME?

"Calm down Leo, I was summoned by them."

GASP. These pipsqueaks should know how lucky they are. Someone as beautiful and gorgeous as ______ got summoned by THEM? Ha, I won't be surprized even if you said you were joking. 

"Now Leo, that's not very nice and they have treated me nicely. They are nice people so it's ok."

I'm warning you now pipsqueaks if you treat _____ wrongly, I will rip you apart limb by limb and- Oh hi Julia! I didn't notice you there sorry. AND I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL AFTERWARDS.

''Pffft you would never do something like that!''

''And we are not pipsqueaks! We are BTS!''

Whateverrrrrrrrrrr~ _______, you called me for something?

"Yep, we need you to fly us to Trop Island. I'll explain everything to you later." said Julia.

"Boys, did you pack already?'' 

"Yep got my pink suitcase ready." said Jin.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH suitcase? What did you think this was? A vacation. Boy, your suitcase will be me. Give me all the clothes AND CLOTHES ONLY you need I'll put them in my backpack.''

''Oh ok... Wait you have a backpack?'' said Jin as he went behind you to find nothing but your back.

"Nevermind, we're wasting time. Take all your clothes and don't be ashamed of your underwear. You can bet your sweet I'm gonna laugh if it's something funny."

"Our underwear?" said Rap Monster.

"Yep don't be ashamed.'' Honestly, you were hoping you would see funny underwear.

''But noona, my underwear has holes in all of them...." said Jungkook clearly sad.

"Haha it's ok Kookie. NOW CHOP CHOP WE AIN'T GOT ALL DAY.'' 

Finally by evening, they were all ready to go. Yes, there were so many funny underwear you were rolling on the floor laughing with tears. Monkey boxers, alien boxers, pink boxers, boxers in the shape of sunglasses, banana boxers, batman underwear, and underwear with holes in them. They had the funniest underwears you've ever seen. You also told them to bring swimwear. (Hint: YAS THEY GON BE HALF LATER) As everything was transported inside your wings, Jimin asked a strange question.

"_____ how will you get it out for us like we want to style our own clothes."

''Gurl, you're not going to some fancy photoshoot ok. You'll see later on." As everybody climbed on Leo's back, I was making sure that everybody was on safely. Julia would fly there herself alongside with us. 

Ready to rumble _____? 

"Ready." and with that Leo burst out of the living room and into the evening sky. The normal reactions came not a moment too late.

"HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAALLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP MMMMEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!" 

"EOMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" 

"THIS IS SWAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG."

"The evening sky is nice." said Rap Monster.

"Woah, I'm surprised you aren't scared.''

''Looking at how calm you are, it calmed me down too.''

"Is this how it feels to be an alien?" said V. "I am now one with my kind.''

"Guys, once you get to the island, you must be careful. There are dangerous creatures there, and other creatures from different teams can kill you.'' said Julia.

"It's ok Julia. We got this.'' assured Jin.

"_______ ah, I want to cuddle~ It's so cold up here." said J Hope.

"Then we should all gather into a circle and huddle together."

Ummm _____ I think we're here. 

As the clouds cleared up, a banner was seen in the air. It said GMG TRAINING GROUNDS. As you looked down, 10 ferries were on the beach shores unloading the other idols and their creatures. You noticed that you were the only one riding a pet to the island. The rest must be younglings then you thought. As Leo landed, many idols started looking at you and BTS. 

"Thanks a lot Leo. You can go back now."

Ok bye ______! Pipos better take care of you.

"We will." BTS said in unison.

As you saw Leo off, a serman came up to you. He seemed normal at first but later you noticed the slimy skin, tongue that occasionally slithered out, and the eyes that represented a snake's. 

"Hey, that was an awesome transport there. Where'd you get him?"

"None of your business." you said with your arms crossed.

"Oh, a fiesty young lady huh? Anyways, I'm Venom." He held out his hand but you sensed something off about that hand. I think he's planning to poison me so that later on he has one less opponent to face. Ha. As you reached out to shake his hand, you light a flare from your palm so that the poison would be ineffective. He immediately withdrew and screamed in pain while his hand was on fire.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that! If you hadn't tried to poison me with your hand, this wouldn't have happened. Well, now let me do you a favor." You transformed a pail of water and dumped it on him, immediately putting out the fire on his hand.

"As they say, apply cool water to that burn right?''

"HOW DARE YOU SHAME THE SNAKE PEOPLE?"

"How dare you try to poison me with your hand? How dare you try to think that you could defeat me so easily with dirty tricks?" You heard the spectators say: OOOOOHHHH or BURN. I literally burned this serman physically and then burned him another 2 times verbally.

"SSSSSSssssss I will remember you." and with that he turned into a serpant and slithered away. As you walked towards BTS again, you saw them gaping at how amazing you were.

"Lemme see his face again and I will roast him alive and eat him." and everyone burst out laughing. Then words started to appear in thin air.

Welcome idols and creatures! You have all arrived safely to this island, and I hope you are ready for the training. Although this isn't the real thing, points will be given to the people who have done the objectives. Your objective is to capture a pet. Pets will help you to fight and it will add excitement to the GMG. You can get close to other people and some of them will be your team mates but I will not announce this yet. The main goals of this training is to get ready to battle your opponent. The first to do the objective will get points according to the speed. You will be on this island for 5 months and you are not allowed to return to the city. I have erased the memories of your fans so you do no need to worry about it.

It certainly caused an uproar with the idols.

"WHAT? HOW COULD THEY?"

"AND WE JUST LITERALLY HAD OUR COMEBACK."

"Our sones forgot about us?''

"How devasted EXO L must be...."

"Our angels.....''

"WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS?"

I will let your trainers explain the rest. The rule is that you can battle one another. This is a training island so be ready for combat. Be aware of the landscape as it might change overnight, natural disasters may come your way, and wild creatures may attack you at night. Now may the odds be ever in your favor!

"Let's go get more pets."

"You don't have any problems with this?" Nope, because you were planning to risk your life to save the boys after all. You still had the spell Death Wish. It was the ultimate spell you had. You could make any wish whether big or small but it would cost you your life. Yes, you were going to save everyone but  you had to keep that to yourself only. Is it too much to ask to just have fun with the last 6 months of your life? Many people might misunderstand but you were ok with it.

"Nope, it seems really fun in fact!"

"I mean we might as well have fun for the last 6 months of our lives." said J Hope. How you wanted to tell them so badly that you were going to be the only one to die. But you just couldn't. You kept that thought at the back of your head as you ran straight into the dark forest.

 

Author's note: YES AN UPDATE! I'm sorry I didn't update for so long ;A;. Anyways the underwear part cracked me up so badly I can't even. I feel so evil for writing all this stuff X'D more updates coming up!