Julia

Contract For Love?

Jimin. Oh my god what in the llama am I doing? You were blushing but again your heart was beating normally. Juts then you realized that you should pull away and so you did. God his lips were so damn soft. As you looked up Jimin was blushing just as hard.

"Wow, ____ I didn't know you would thank me like that. I should've done more good things for you." and he winked at you. Lemme just die please.

"That was by accident I swear, and thanks for helping me out...."

"No problem. One thing though, you were crying earlier, what happened? By the way I like your minty lips." He said as he his lips seductively. //explodes//

"Nightmares, nothing you should worry your handsome face over. I know right I like my mint chapstick too..... WAIT, WHAT NO I DIDN'T MEAN THAT." ____ YOU ARE SO SO SO STUPID! STUPID ME. Llama lord help me.

"Ouch so you don't think I'm handsome?" You are god handsome DON'T EVEN MAKE ME START. "You don't even think it-" Just then you put a fingerto his lips to shush him.

"This position is really awkard...." He was sitting on your stomach and his hands were on either side of you. You didn't even notice the distance was so close until you could hear him breathing. You were literally gonna fall back on the bed if not for your elbows supporting you up. You felt like the prey and Jimin was the predator, ready to eat you up. If you know what I mean. Last night, you also suddenly remembered that you woke up for a bit to change your uncomfortable outfit into an oversized t shirt. Explains why he keeps looking at your body.

"I thought angels didn't think like that." He smirked.

"Well, surprise surprise we do." you said sarcastically.

"Fine, enough teasing," he said and got off of you and sat in a nearby chair and asked, "What happened to you last night?"

"Uhhhh.... Nothing much. You know chilling with the harpy and stuff." You were giving the "oh " look and Jimin noticed.

"You really are an angel you know? I heard angels were bad liars and now I have my proof."

"Shut up Jimin. It's really nothing. Can I just sleep?" At that moment you realized that there was a mattress laid on the floor and you froze at the sight of it. Geez, I was sleeping in Jimin's bed this whole time while he slept on the floor? You felt guilty for not telling him what happened but it was something you wanted to forget. Then you turned your back to him.

"Aigoo, ok then. The other members already left for practice this early morning if you were wondering." Suddenly, you felt Jimin lean down and you could feel his breathing on your hair. He then placed a light kisson your hair and before he left the room entirely, you said, "Jimin?"

"Yes ___?"

"Thanks.... For letting me sleep in your bed.'' 

"Your welcome angel." You could feel that annoyingbuthandsome face smirk as he said that. You felt uneasy becuase he cared for you but you didn't bother to tell him anything. The past is scary ok. After a while, as you were falling asleep, you hear a blasted voice.

"So your name is Jimin? Ooooo what a handsome name!" Wait, what in the llama. OH YEAH that dumb harpy. That harpy reminded you a lot of someone you knew in the past but the appearance changed a lot so you weren't sure. 

"Jimin, sweetie do you think you can untie these ropes for me? I have to go to the bathroom. I haven't gone anywhere last night. Please help." Then you heard a plain "no'' and you were like: YASSSSSSS DAS RIGHT.

"Awwww Jiminnie please? You look extra handsome today by the way~"

"FINE." You heard some shuffling sounds. . Then you hear loud footsteps coming. Double . You told yourself if this really is that friend, she would know your weakness. The door slowly creaks open. Triple with whipped cream on the top. BAM! The harpy flies to your bed and immediately tickles your sides. 

"BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHAHAH PLEASE!" That concludes it. This is Julia. 

"Not on my watch!"

"Hey, harpy what's going on- OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ______?"

"Tickling her duh?'' She finally stopped moments later. "This is why you don't mess with me sweetie~" You were there in Jimin's bed, looking like you had gone through some war, and then came back crying after a friend of yours died in battle.

"Well, now it's time for some girl talk Jimin so would you please get out? Thank you." 

" I don't even get to choose-" and he was pushed out immediately by Julia.

"Ahem, excuse me for my very rude entrance last night but from today onwards I will be your trainer for the GMG, my honorable, beautiful, fabulous name is-"

"Julia, yeah I know who you are alright."

"Scuse meh then." Julia was a pet you used to fight along side with back in Haven but once you got summoned by Silver, all your pets were lost. (I wouldn't say pet since the concept of 'mythical creatures' include yourself. Pet contracts are like friends that can battle alongside with you. You met these other creatures by going on missions) Julia became an orphan after her mother died by the beatings the villagers in the village gave just because they were harpies. When you were on a mission at Mt. Wvyern, there you saw Julia, injured, bloody, and cold, and decided to take her in and raise her to fight. That day the both of you made a pet contract with each other and would battle along side each other.

"Well, after you were summoned, all your contracts with your pets were cancelled or should I say unavailable? I know that Leo (a griffin) and Akane (a spirit fox) are alright because I made contact with them just recently. (Pets under the same master can make friends with other pets and keep in contact in case anything happened.)

"What about the rest?"

"Persia (a manticore) is napping somewhere in the world, Nuria (a phoenix) is hiding inside the earth as usual, and Midnight (a werewolf) is disguised as a puppy somewhere."

"At least they're ok.''

"Yeah... Oh I forgot to give you this. It's a potion where you can restore all the abilities you you once had before you were summoned. I'm pretty sure the instruments for your pets can be restored too." (Past note: When you were summoned by Silver, all of the instruments to call your pets were turned to dust.)

"How did you even get this?" You opend the vial and drank it. Tastes like sweet water to be honest. Then in your hand, 6 instruments started to reappear. A small whistle (Leo), a wooden flute (Akane), an Egyptian chime (Persia), a rainbow feather with bells attached to it (Nuria), a stone with 2 holes in it (Midnight) and lastly a crystal with that has a bell trapped inside (Julia).

"Good. I'm relieved now." You then made the instruments disappear by transporting them into your wing. Yes, your wings are like backpacks. 

"You haven't told the boys have you?"

"Tell them what?" Did Julia mean Silver or what?

"The Summoner. Remember you taught me to be sharp about these kinds of things." I totally forgot that Julia was a genius.

"Well maybe some other time....."

"____ I'm sorry you experienced what you experienced but you can't let the past get to the best of you. I mean everyday is a present and honestly, you should be focused on the future."

"By the way, how did you even get informed about the GMG and all?" trying damn hard to avoid the subject.

"UGH YOU ARE SO STUBBORN SOMETIMES! I got this note thing that told me all the stuff with the potion and an address to where you were."

"I'm suspicious to see who this guy thinks he is to put us all in this silly game. I can't even feel anything anymore because all my emotions are gone. If you didn't know, now you know."

"........"

"What's wrong Julia?"

"Nothing. I think you should rest because tomorrow is going to be the first training. Be prepared! I'm gonna tell the boys later." and with that she vanished more like she teleported. Just then a familiar breeze blew past you. Wait a minute, I've felt this somewhere before.... No, it can't be......

Author's Note: Well there ya go and it's Monday tomorrow so I'll have school and all so please forgive me if I don't update in the week. There's so many new characters and I can't wait to show all their personalities ^__^ Today was Jimin day. I swear I almost died when I wrote this. SO DAMN HAWTTTT