Chapter 2 part 1

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo was playing alone in the living room, and when the doorbell rings. Jihyo put down her doll and ran to the door.

"Cake unnies!!" Jihyo said and runs torward 4 girls.

"Annyeong Ji!" The girls said.

"Where's your umma and appa?" Joy asks.

"Umma in her room, appa at work." Jihyo said and hug Wendy's leg.

"Aren't you the cutest thing?" Wendy said and pick Jihyo up. Joy was about to go to Hyoyeon's room but she came down.

"Annyeong unnie~" Joy said.

"Joy? When did you arrive here?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Just came, and why would you leave Jihyo alone in the living room? What happened if someone came and kidnap her?" Joy said, lecturing Hyoyeon. 

"Can you please be quiet for once?" Hyoyeon said. "You have been lecturing me ever since Jihyo was borned."

Joy stick her tounge at Hyoyeon and skips back to the living room. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae." The other 3 girls greet.

"Girls, I already told you, we're a family here, just call me unnie." Hyoyeon smiles and sat down on the couch, watching Wendy and Seulgi struggles to get Jihyo off Wendy's leg. Jihyo finally gives up, instead of running to her mom, she runs to Irene and hug her leg.

"It's unnie's turn! Hahahaha!" Wendy said and laughs her head off. Iren glare at Wendy before telling Joy to help.

"Joyie~ help unnie~!" Irene said. 

"Just ask her nicely." Joy said and sits next to Hyoyeon. "Have Jihyo ever did this to the other girls?"

Hyoyeon shakes her head. "Aniyo, Ji only jump on them." Hyoyeon said. "Jihyo, get off Irene's leg."

"Noo!!" Jihyo said and hug Irene's leg tighter.

"Ji, if you let go of my leg, your umma will take you to Sistar and Kara unnies!" Irene said. Knowing that Jihyo like both Sistar and Kara. Jihyo immediately let go off Irene's leg and runs to her umma.

"Umma umma! Let's go!" Jihyo said.

Hyoyeon look at Irene with the why-are-you-doing-this-to-me look while Irene give her an innocent smile. Hyoyeon sighs and takes out her phone.

"Unnie~" Hyoyeon said.

"Hyo! I haven't talk to you in a while! How are you?" The person on the phone said.

"I'm fine unnie. Where are you right now?" Hyoyeon asks.

"I'm at the mall with Youngji and Hara. Seungyeon is busy filming her drama." The person said.

"Gyuri unnie, can you come over? Jihyo wants to meet you, bring Hara and Youngji too." Hyoyeon said while Red Velvet and Jihyo silently cheer.

"Ummm, SURE! I'll be there in 20. Bye HyoBaby!" Gyuri said and hang up. 

"Umma daebak!" Jihyo cheer.

Hyoyeon rolls her eyes while calling Bora.

"OMG! HYO UNNIE!" Bora yells throught the phone.

Hyoyeon takes her phone away from her ears for a moment. "Yah, Bora, why are you screaming?" 

"You finally call after three million years! I haven't heard from you ever since you stopped all of your schedules to give birth!" Bora exclaim. "Anyway, why did you called?"

"My daught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter