Chapter 1

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yunho silently went out of Jihyo's room, waiting for Hyoyeon's return. "Hyo-ah, where are you." Yunho said and put the food back in the microwave. As soon as he close the door of the microwave, the door opens and Hyoyeon steps into the house  

"I'm home jaigya." Hyoyeon said and takes off her shoe.

"Hyo~ welcome home. How's the fanmeeting in China?" Yunho asks and walks to the door. He frown when he saw her red and puffy eyes. "Gongjo..."

"Oppa.." Hyoyeon said before she breaks into tears again  "I don't know what to do anymore."

Yunho hugs Hyoyeon and pats her back. "Gongjo...I heard what happened. I'm sorry."

Hyoyeon hugs Yunho tightly have sobs in his arm. Yunho frowns and kiss her forehead. "Things will be fine soon." He said and caress her hair. "Have you eat?" Yunho asks and Hyoyeon nods. "Ok, let's go to sleep ok?" Hyoyeon nods again and Yunho pick Hyoyeon up and carry her to their bedroom. 

 

Morning came, Yunho woke up due to Jihyo's crying, he look over to Hyoyeon, who is still sleeping with tears in her eyes, he caress her before quickly runs to Jihyo's room.

Hyoyeon wake up shortly after Yunho left the room, she sighs as she looks at the group picture and cry again. "This can't be happening..." 

 

"Sangjanim, please don't force her out." Taeyeon beg Kim YoungMin. 

"Taeyeon, she can't stay as an SNSD member anymore. She clearly have weeding plans and she have put SNSD activities second after BLANC" KYM said.

"She didn't! She always put SNSD first! We already agreed for her to continue being an SNSD after marrige! Please let her stay!" Tiffany said. 

"Enough is enough. Ge out of my room once and for all. We are done talking about this." KYM said.

The 8 girls walk out of the room with their heads down. Finally, Sunny was the first one to speak. 

"Hyoyeonnie, call Jessica and told her." Sunny said.

"I can't!" Hyoyeon exclaim.

"you are her bes friend for 14 years now. Please do it Hyo." Yuri said. 

Hyoyeon sighs and takes out her phone, she dial Jessica's number.

"Hyo~ what's sup girl?" Jessica chrip happily through the phone. 

"J-Jessica." Hyoyeon said. 

"Hyoyeon, what's wrong?" Jessica asks worriedly. "I'm at home packing for the fanmeet tomorrow right now, can this wait?"

Hyoyeon takes a deep breath before start to talk really fast. "KYMkickyououtofsnsd."

"What? I don't understand. Say it to me again." Jessica said, "Wait, one of the girls send me a message." After a few seconds, Hyoyeon heard Jessica gaps. "I-I's n-not -t-true, r-right? I-is i-it s-some ki-kind of a-a j-joke?" 

"Jessica, I'm so sorry for you." Hyoyeon said and cries, the girls started crying too. "We tried to convinved KYM but he won't listen!"

"I-it's ok, I have to go now, see you." Jessica said and hung up. Hyoyeon dropped her phone to the ground and cries again. All 8 girls started to hug each other and cry. 

"We will always be 9." Yoona said. "No matter what."

"Soshi is not complete without Jessica unnie." Seohyun said and the girls nodded.

 

Hyoyeon starts to cry as she remembers what happened again. 

"Ummmmaaaaa." Jihyo said and crawl torwards Hyoyeon. "Ummaaaa"

Hyoyeon look up and saw Yunho standing at the door and baby Jihyo is in front of her. Jihyo went up to her mother and hugs her. 

"Ummaaaa." Jihyo said. Hyoyeon smile a bit and pick Jihyo up. 

"Umma is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter