Chapter 10

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon breathes in deeply. "Finally, Tokyo Dome..." 

"Eomma! Aunties, unnie, FIGHTING!!" Jihyo said and gives everyone a big hug and a kiss on their cheeks, but soon wipe her lips. "Too much make up.." Jihyo giggles. "You all look better without make up though..."

"Ji, let's go." Hyoyeon manager, Gary said. (made up name, don't think that this Gary is the Gary on Running Man xD)

"Nae~ fighting Eomma, aunties and unni!" Jihyo said and exit the backstage. 

"Ok girls, today is the day! We can do it! Let's make tonight the best night ever." Taeyeon said as the girls nods.

"RIGHT NOW IS GIRLS' GENERATION!" All 8 yells together and head to the stage.

Soon, the Tokyo Dome began and the girls did their best performing. Jihyo cheering loudly, screaming the girls's names. Soon, when Into The New World started, Jihyo could not keep her tears as she cry with their fans and the girls. And before they knew it, the concert came to an end. Jihyo quickly hold 8 roses and runs to the changing room.

"You all did well! Here are roses for all of you!" Jihyo said and give everyone each an rose.

"Thanks Jihyo!" Everyone said and pats Jihyo.

Everyone starts to change and pack up and go back to their hotel room. They were having a small party when Gary called Hyoyeon.

"Hyo, someone wants to talk to you." Gary smiles and give Hyoyeon his phone. 

"Hello?" Hyoyeon said.

"Hyoyeonniee~" said a voice.

"Oppa??" Hyoyeon smiles widely. "I miss you so much!" 

"Me too princess." Yunho chuckles. "Hey, I wanna say congrats on pursuing your dream. Performing in Tokyo Dome is a pretty big deal."

"Thank you oppa~" Hyoyeon smiles. "How's your concert?"

"It's pretty great, I'm going home in two days-"

"I'll pick you up kay~!" Hyoyeon said.

Yunho chuckles. "Alright, I'll see you then. Bye now, saranghae~" Yunho said.

"Nado~" Hyoyeon smiles.

(I'm going to skip the New Year since...NYE is two weeks ago xD. But don't worry~ I have a plot twist as a surprise for you all.)

"Home sweet home~!" Hyoyeon and Jihyo said as they enter the house. Vivian runs out the door, waving her tail back and forth, welcoming the two.

"Welcome home you two." Joy said as she rubs her eyes. "How's the concert?"

"It was GREAT! Eomma and the others was amazing up there!" Jihyo said.

Joy nod. "Good to know." And head to the kitchen to fix herself something to eat.

"Sooyoung-ah~" Hyoyeon said.

"Nae unni?"

"I'm hungry~" Hyoyeon said, pouting.

"Me too unni~" Jihyo said, pouting along Hyoyeon.

"And?" Joy asks and put her hand on her hip.

Jihyo and Hyoyeon look at each other and smiles, then look at Joy. "Cook us some food please~~? Pretty pleaseeeee~"

Joy sighs. "Fine." The two cheer and give Joy a quick kiss on both cheek. 

"Thanks Sooyoung~" The two said.

"Jihyo is acceptable but Hyo? She's 26 and already a family! Wow..." Joy said and reheat some left over.

After breakfast, the three sit in the livingroom and watch some TV. Then, someone knocks on the door. Hyoyeon gets up and went over to the door.

"E-eomma!" Hyoyeon said and saw Yunho's mother and her mother.

The two woman didn't say anything as they walk inside the house and straight to the livingroom. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Joy said and bows to the two elders while Jihyo just bow.

"Sooyoung and you." Hyoyeon's mother, Sojung said, pointing to the two of them. "Go to your room. Now."

"N-nae." Joy said and hold Jihyo's hand. "Let's go Ji."

As the two left, Hyoyeon just stood there, looking at the two woman as they sit down.

"Umm, may I get you some tea?" Hyoyeon asks.

"No need." Yunho's mother, Soyeon said. "Sit down."

Hyoyeon did as she was order to do. She sit down and Sojung starts to speak.

"Hyoyeon-ah, we're here to tell you something, And you need to follow it." Sojung said.

"What is it eomma?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Hyoyeon, Sojung and I wanted you and my son to divorce." Soyeon said.

"W-what do you mean?" Hyoyeon asks, shock.

"Listen Hyoyeon, I don't want you to marry Yunho. My son." Soyeon said.

"B-but, did you give us your blessings?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Oh, my dear Hyoyeon~" Sojung said and Hyoyeon's hair. "Appa made the decision, not us. And now, we are here to ask you to fill out the divorce paper. We already got them on our way here." Sojung then pull out the file from her purse and put it on the table.

"B-but, may I ask why?" Hyoyeon asks. "Eomma..why?"

"I don't want a son like him." Sojung said.

"And I don't want a daughter like you." Soyeon said bitterly.

Yunho and Changmin finally reach Korea. As they walk to their van. Yunho stop.

"What's wrong hyung?" Changmin asks

"Hyoyeon promised me to pick me up." Yunho said as he look at his wrist watch.

"Maybe there was a traffic jam and she's late." Changmin said and saw a woman walking towards the two. "A-anneonghaseyo."

Yunho look at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter