Chapter 12

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma, may I ask why you have to make me stay in my room?" Yunho asks "I'm not a child anymore! I'm almost 30 years old! (30?! U R OLD MISTER xD)"

"Be quiet U-Know." Soyeon said. "Stay here and behave." Then, she close the door and locks it.

Yunho sits down on his bed and starts to look around. "This is boring~ I'm not some 10-year-old kid who got in trouble or something." Then, he sits up and look outside the window. He opens the window and climb out. "Good thing my room's in the first floor, so I won't break my leg or something." As he tries to walk out of the house, his mom suddenly appears in front of him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Soyeon asks, crossing her arms.

Yunho groans. "Eomma! I have a schedule." Yunho lie, hoping to go out of 'jail'.

Without suspecting a thing, Soyeon nod and let him go. Yunho smiles and runs to his car and start the engine then drives straight to SNSD's dorm.

"Noona, are you ok?" Mingu asks as he pats Hyoyeon's back while Hyoyeon is puking in the toilet.

"Yes, I'm fine." Hyoyeon nods and stands up. Hold onto Mingu tightly as she walks back to her bed.

"I think we should call the doctor." Mingu said.

"Aniyo, I'm fine." Hyoyeon said and lays on her bed. "Maybe it's just food poisoning or something. No biggie."

"Noona, you're sick! I'm going to bring you to the hospital." Mingu said.

"Mingu-ah~ I said I'm fine." Hyoyeon said, smiling. 

"Wait..." Mingu said and thinks for a moment. "Maybe you're pregnant noona!"

Hyoyeon looks at him, then laughs. "Oh Mingu~"

"Are you really pregnant noona?" Mingu asks and Hyoyeon shrughs.

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not." Hyoyeon said. Then, her dad suddenly comes in.

"I'LL HAVE ANOTHER GRANDCHILD!" Namjoon exclaims and hugs the two.

"Appa?" Both said. "Were you evesdropping??" 

Namjoon nod. "I was just passing by you know?" Then grins. "When will the child born my baby girl?"

"I'm not sure appa." Hyoyeon said. "But maybe soon."

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Boy." 

"I'm so happy for you noona!" Mingu said.

While the three are chatting happily, Sojung was standing next to the door. Listening everything, then she sighs. "I'm sorry Hyoyeon." With that, she walks out of the house.

"APPA!" Jihyo said, hugging the man at the door. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"I miss you too Ji." Yunho smiles and kiss her forehead.

"Oppa! Why are you here?" Taeyeon asks, the other members are at their schedules. Only Taeyeon is at home to take care of Jihyo.

"I'm here to ask maybe one of you girls know where Hyoyeon is?" Yunho asks.

"She's in Incheon." Taeyeon said. "We already told you that like...2 weeks ago!"

Yunho sighs. "You did. Sorry Tae."

"Psh, you're slow oppa." Taeyeon said.

"Anyway~ I'm thinking of bringing her back?" Yunho asks

"Jessica tried to let Hyo escape last week but FAIL." Taeyeon said. "The only thing we can do is..nothing"

"We can't do nothing!" Yunho said. "I miss her. So much."

"We all do." Taeyeon said. "But she'll be back soon." Then, her phones ring. "Just a sec oppa." "Hello? Omo! Annyeong~.....Jinja?Nae~ Thanks for letting me know~ Nae~ Annyeong~" Then, she puts her phone down and look at Yunho. "WHAT THE HAY IS WRONG WITH YOU JUNG YUNHO? ISN'T ONE CHILD ENOUGH?!" Taeyeon yells as she throws the pillow from the couch at Yunho.

"What did I do?" Yunho ask innocently.

"Unni! Why are you hitting my appa?" Jihyo asks.

Taeyeon stop throwing the pillow and look at Jihyo, smiling widely. "Jihyo~ you'll have a little brother soon!"

Jihyo smile widely and jumps on Yunho. "OMO! JINJA APPA? I'LL HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER?"

"Huh?" Yunho asks, still confuse.

"Mingu, Hyoyeon's brother just called." Taeyeon said. "He told me that Hyoyeon is currently 7 months pregnant with a baby boy."

"That's great news!" Yunho said.

"Yep!" Taeyeon said. "And he also wish that you two will be back together before the child is born."

"But how?" Yunho asks.

"Just go convince your mother and eomma." Taeyeon said. "Easy."

-A week later-

"So, why did you called us?" Soyeon asks

Yunho gets on both of his knee and bow down deeply in front of the two woman.

"What are you doing?" Sojung asks.

"Eomma. I am truly deeply apologize for...what ever both Hyoyeon and I did wrong." Yunho said. "I hope we can  have your blessing so Hyoyeon and I  can be back together."

The two woman look at each other and started to laugh. Yunho then look at the two woman weirdly, confuse.

"Oh U-Know." Sojung sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter