Chapter 11

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Omo! Oppa? Why are you here?..with Jihyo?" Yoona asks as she saw Yunho and Jihyo. "Where's Hyo unni?"

"Hey Yoona, is it ok for you girls to let Jihyo stays here for a while?" Yunho asks. "I think Kim Youngmin will tell you where Hyo is soon. Or just read the news." Yunho chuckles as Jihyo runs to Seohyun who is on the couch.

"Annyeong unni~" Jihyo said and jumps on Seohyun's legs. 

"Ji! Why are you here?" Seohyun smiles and looks at Jihyo, then gaps. "Omo! Why are your eyes so puffy? What happened?"

Jihyo didn't say anything and sits on Seohyun's legs. "So, what are you reading unni?"

Yunho smiles as he looks at Jihyo and Seohyun talking. "I better go now, later Yoona."

"Nae~ annyeong oppa" Yoona said and close the door. Then, Sooyoung came running out, screaming.

"OMO! GUYS! HAVE YOU HEAR THE NEWS??" Sooyoung yells while running around.

"About what unni?" Seohyun asks. Then, Taeyeon came running out as well.

"WHERE IS YUNHO OPPA?" Taeyeon asks franticlly and saw Jihyo. "JI! WHERE IS HYOYEON??! OR YOUR FATHER??!!"

"What happened unni?" Seohyun and Yoona asks at the same time, confuse on what is happening.

"Well, you should look in the news." Yuri said as she comes out of the room, then, she turns on the TV. 

TVXQ Yunho and SNSD Hyoyeon revealed that they have been divorced

Late in the afternoon of yesterday, it has been revealed that SNSD Kim Hyoyeon-shii have filled a divorce paper at home and tell TVXQ Jung Yunho-shii to do the rest. And just now, SM Kim Youngmin has said quote "Yes, it is true that Jung U-Know and Kim Hyoyeon have divorce after a few years of living together. But we hope fans will still support the two of them. And we ask the fans, or reporters to write more rumors about the couple."

"What about their daughter? Jung Jihyo?" a reporter asks

"Well, I am not sure about Jihyo. But I think she has been taken care of. She could either stay with U-Know or follow Hyoyeon back to her hometown." Kim Youngmin reply.

"And what about the couple's schedules? Activities?" 

"U-Know's schedules will remain the same. However, after the divorce happened, Hyoyeon's mother have request us to hault Hyoyeon's schedules for a while, while Hyoyeon come back to Incheon to have a rest with her families." 

"Wait, what?" Tiffany asks. 

"They got divorced? Why Hyoyeon unni didn't tell us?" Seohyun asks. 

"They haven't got any problems...they didn't fight.." Yoona said.

"Jihyo, what really happened?" Yuri asks the little girl sitting on Seohyun's lap and everyone look at her.

"Sojung ajjuma and Soyeon ajjuma came to our home yesterday and made eomma to sign the divorce paper." Jihyo said. "Sojung ajjuma then brings eomma back home while appa brought me here." 

"So, your eomma is in Incheon?" Taeyeon asks and Jihyo nods.

"Ok.." Sooyoung said. "I say we come to Incheon and bring Hyoyeon back!"

"No..." Taeyeon said. Sooyoung look at her, surprise. "We'll see what happen first."

"I'm just kidding noona." Mingu laughs as he look at Hyoyeon's reaction. 

"Aish!" Hyoyeon said and hit Mingu. .

"But!" Mingu said. "You are on hiatus for now."

"HIATUS?" Hyoyeon asks and Mingu nods. "Then..how am I suppose to meet oppa? And Ji.."

"Noona, why didn't you bring Jihyo back with you?" Mingu then asks.

"Eomma.." Hyoyeon said. "Eomma doesn't like Ji..she said I should leave Ji with oppa."

"I see..." Mingu said. "I need to go now noona..get well soon." He smiles and gives Hyoyeon a big hug.

"Thanks." Hyoyeon smiles. As soon as Mingu has left the room, Hyoyeon lays on her bed and look at the ceiling, then, she turns on the TV in her room. But soon turns it off. "Great...now I look like I'm the one who wants to have a divorce.." 

 

Namjoon was sitting in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter