Chapter 9

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jihyo wakes up and walks to YunHyo's room while rubbing her eyes. As she opens the door, she saw her parents still sleeping. Smiling widely, she runs to their bed.

"Eomma!!" Jihyo screams as she jumps on top of Hyoyeon and hugs her. "I miss you so much eomma~!"

Yunho and Hyoyeon wakes up immidately when they heard Jihyo. Hyoyeon was surprise with a sudden weight on top of her.

"Jihyo.." Hyoyeon said and pats Jihyo's back. "Morning~ why are you up so early?"

"Because I have a feeling my eomma came back." Jihyo smiles and and kiss both of them on the cheek. Then, Yunho gets up and gets ready.

"Where are you going appa?" Jihyo asks.

"I'm going on tour Ji" Yunho said. "And I will be back next year."

"So you won't be abe to be with us on New Year eve?" Jihyo asks sadly.

"I afriad so, sorry Ji." Yunho said and pats Jihyo's head and kiss Hyoyeon. "I'll be going now, you two take care ok?"

"Nae~ Annyeong~" They both greet and Yunho left.

"Eomma, you have a fan sign event later right?" Jihyo asks and Hyoyeon nods. "Let's go get ready then! I want to go too!"

"Ok, but stay close to me at all time ok? I don't want to lose you." Hyoyeon said an gets up. Jihyo nods.

After getting ready and have breakfast, Jihyo and Hyoyeon rest a bit while waiting for the van to come.

"Yoo Hoo~ Let's go Jung Jihyo and Kim- I mean Mrs. Jung!" Yuri shout from the door. Hyoyeon glares at Yuri before entering the van.

 

"Woah~ so many fans~" Jihyo said as she looks out the window.

"Yes baby, now, remember to stay with me at all time ok?" Hyoyeon said and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter