Chapter 4

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Jung's house, there is no activity going on. No one is cooking, no one is playing, no one is watching TV, (and no one is going to the bathroom too xD. Sorry, Jihyo is kidnap, I'll go serious now.) The couple is lying on their bed, hugging each other. The atmosphere was quiet until...

"Hey~" Taeyeon said as she comes into the room.

"Hi." The couple said.

"Come on, cheer up guys." Taeyeon said. "The police will find Jihyo soon."

Hyoyeon suddenly tears up again start to cry. Taeyeon frowns, trying to think of a way to cheer both of them up.

"Hyo, I'm sure Jihyo is fine, she is a strong girl." Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon nods. Suddenly, Yunho's phone starts to ring.

"A block number?" Yunho said and answers the call. "Hello?"

"Appa! Umma!" A little girl cried. 

"Jihyo!" Yunho cried. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are alarmed by his scream. Yunho then put the phone on speaker.

"Listen! If you want your daughter to be alive, remember to do the following!" The girl said and laugh.

"Who are you?" Hyoyeon angrily ask. "And where have you taken my daughter?"

The girl on the other line laugh. "For your information, Hyoyeon, your daughter and I are in Shanghai. Now, I have to go, toddle!" The line went dead.

"Shanghai? That's where our next concert would be!" Taeyeon exclaim. "Which is in a few weeks."

"I'm so worried for Jihyo." Hyoyeon said. 

"What should we do now?" Taeyeon asks.

The 3 in the room went silent.

 

"Stop crying little girl!" The girl shout at Jihyo. But Jihyo won't stop crying.

"what do you want from Jihyo?" Jihyo ask in tears. "Jihyo didn't do anything bad."

"Oh, don't worry sweetie, I don't want anything from you." The girl said and smiles. "I just want to get my revenge on your parents."

"Umm, ajjuma." Jihyo said and the girl look at Jihyo. "Can I go play now?"

The girl look at Jihyo, then look at her watch. "Oh, of course." Then, the girl untied Jihyo from the chair. (This girl is nice......I think)

"Thanks." Jihyo said and runs around the room, what she saw shocks her, pictures of Yunho and Hyoyeon are all put up around the room, but, they are all covered in red ink, and darts. "Ajjuma, are you going to kill my parents?"

The girl look at Jihyo. "That's why you're here."  She was shock when Jihyo came closer to her.

"Ajjuma, you are actually nice, are you?" Jihyo asks, holding the girl's hand. 

The girl look at Jihyo and yank her hand away. "Playtime's over." She said and tied Jihyo again. "Be good or I'll kill all of you." After saying that, she left.

 

After the call, Taeyeon left to go to the police while Yunho is looking at the now sleeping Hyoyeon. Yunho then recieve a phone call from Kim Youngmin.

"Nae?" Yunho asks.

"Taeyeon told me that Jihyo is in Shanghai, is that correct?" Youngmin asks.

"Nae, but we have a two-day concert in Tokyo before Shanghai." Yunho said. "I'm afriad that something is going to happened while we are on Tokyo."

"Don't worry, the police here have contact the police in Shanghai." Youngmin explain. "The police in China have located where Jihyo is. But the problem is that as soon as the police arrives, both the kidnapper and Jihyo is no where to be found." (OMG! The kidnapper have a special power and dissapear!)

Yunho got speechless after hearing that.

"But don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter