Chapter 7

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Hyoyeon-ah, stop crying." Yuri said. "Oppa will forgive you soon."

"He said he's going to get divorce with me." Hyoyeon said sadly. "He won't let me explain."

"He just need some times alone unnie." Seohyun said. 

"And he would fill the divorce paper by himself?" Hyoyeon said. "He's really stubborn and he is the childish one."

Yuri and Seohyun didn't say anything and keep their mouth shut. Then, the door burst open.

"Guys! Meet me in my room asap! I want to tell you something!" Taeyeon said and left. 

The three girls stare at each other and shrugs, after a while, the girls left the room and went to Taeyeon's room.

 

"How? Is it really you?" Yunho asks and caress Jihyo's cheek.

"Soyeon unnie dropped me off appa." Jihyo said. "But that's not important right now appa, where's umma?"

"She's not here." Yunho said, his mood darken. "If you want to talk to her, go and find her yourself."

"Oppa!" Joy said. "Why are you like this?"

"You already know what happened!" Yunho said angrily.

"You should at least listen to her!" Joy said. "I know unnie, and I believe she won't do such thing! I can't believe thaty you are so childish and stuborn!"

"UNNIE! APPA! STOP!" Jihyo screams. 

Yunho and Joy glares at each  other. "I'm leaving. Let's go Jihyo." Joy reach out her hand, when Jihyo hold onto Joy's hand.

"Let Jihyo stay with me." Yunho said in a cold tone. 

Joy glares at the guy before let go off Jihyo's hand and left the room.

"Appa." Jihyo said. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure Ji." Yunho said and starts to pack up.

"Appa, it's not umma's fault!" Jihyo said. "I-"

"You don't know anything Jihyo." Yunho said. 

"I do appa! I do!" Jihyo said. "Jay ajjushi forced umma to kiss her! It's not umma's fault!"

"Don't make things up Jihyo, you we're there when it happened." Yunho said. "And plus, you are still a kid."

"Appa! You have to believe me!" Jihyo said, on the edge of crying. 

"Jihyo, listen to me." Yunho said, "She won't be your umma anymore." 

"APPA!!" Jihyo screams, now crying.

"Go to sleep Jung Jihyo." Yunho said as he finsh packing.

Jihyo sniff before climbing on bed, she decide to obey her dad and wait until Yunho is in a good mood again. Yunho sighs as he watch Jihyo falling a sleep. He left the room quietly.

 

"Sooo, what to you want to tell us?" Yuri asks.

"So, our flight tomorrow will be delay until the storm stops." Taeyeon said. The girls look at Taeyeon.

"That's it?" Yoona asks and Taeyeon nods.

"You should have told us through the phone or something." Sunny said, the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter