005 Forever

This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was so weird how someone younger than me could be so intimidating, Dara was thinking.

“Dara, I didn't think you would show up,” he joined Chaerin and Dara on the floor

“Why not?” Dara asked

“You disappeared,”

“You are just paranoid,” Dara was trying to escape Jiyong

“If you say so,” Jiyong leaned back and rested his hands on the floor

“So why did you call us?” Chaerin asked

“I was bored,”

“Jiyong!” exclaimed Dara

“Why are you so worked up?” Jiyong leaned closer to her, scrutinizing her

“Stop that,” Dara scooted away from him

“Were you somewhere else? Were you dating? Huh huh huh~”

“Oppa is so unreasonable,” Chaerin shook her head in department

“I am just checking.”

Dara got frustrated at how childish Jiyong was being. She knew why he was acting weird. He didn't like hearing scandals about 2NE1. He becomes furious with people when it happens. Jiyong no longer had feelings for Dara, but he was still concerned.

– Flashback –

2007

Jiyong and Dara were left alone together waiting for Se7en and Hanbyul.

“Dara, do you really not see me as a man?” Jiyong cracked

“Ji,”

“I've liked you for a long time, but it seems like you won't even look at me as a man,”

“You know why. Joseph-”

“Yeah, yeah. I know. You still feel for him, but I am so much better. I guarantee you that. You can be a queen,” he reached for her hands.

Jiyong saw the look in Dara's eyes. Even if she had said nothing, he knew he was being rejected for the nth time. Dara excused herself for awhile, not wanting to be alone with Jiyong. It was then that Jiyong decided to move on from his first real love, even if it was unrequited.

He didn't want Dara or the rest of the girls to be treated the way he was treated when he got into scandals. Despite the bad boy image, he was really a caring person.

“Jiyong. Even if I did start to date, I wouldn't be so careless. I am a grown woman, I can take care of myself,” said Dara.

Jiyong wanted to reply back, but he stayed quiet. Maybe I am being too crazy about the whole dating thing, he thought.

“I have to side with Dara unnie on this one,” Chaerin spoke up.

Dara stood up and left the two leaders in the room.

“Cut her some slack, will you?”

“I know I should, Chae. I think this might just be instincts, ya know?”

“It's superfluous instincts,” Chaerin rolled her eyes

“Am I really that bad?”

“You're not bad. Just overbearing.”

Chaerin also decided to walk out on her favorite oppa.

 

 

Dara was driving around the city just trying to calm herself down. She wanted to go back to Grill 5 Taco, but she couldn't contact Donghae. She got even more frustrated because she couldn't reach him.

“He hasn't even texted back,” she let out a sigh.

Her mind was elsewhere that she almost got into a car accident. Luckily, she had good maneuvering skills. Due to the mishap, Dara decided that it was best for her to go back home.

“I hope Cheundoong is home,” she wished.

Fortunately for the petite lady, her younger brother was indeed home. He welcomed her with a warm smile and hug.

“Is something wrong, noona?” he asked as they sat down on the living room's couch

“Is mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter